Check your account email address ×

WHY HAS FOX NEWS ANALYST LT. COL. RALPH PETERS LEFT THE ‘PROPAGANDA MACHINE’?

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”Thanks Obama!!”

Yawn.

Its bizarro world in neocon land. If a democrat is a draft dodger(or even if the served) their reputations are shit. But if a neocon is, its totally ignored. UNTIL they speak out against the neocon agenda, then they are shit too. :lol:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its bizarro world in neocon land. If a democrat is a draft dodger(or even if the served) their reputations are shit. But if a neocon is, its totally ignored. UNTIL they speak out against the neocon agenda, then they are shit too. :lol:

He question I ask is, why is this being brought up at all?  And who is bringing it up?  

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Jesus guy, aside from it not being true,  you really need to lose the neocon bullshit.  You’re like the only guy besides Bent who throws it out as a broad side, except you do it constantly. :lol:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy, aside from it not being true,  you really need to lose the neocon bullshit.  You’re like the only guy besides Bent who throws it out as a broad side, except you do it constantly. :lol:  

No i dont, you need to lose the idea that republicans are conservatives. Hence the current budget with a republican trifecta.

34 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bingo.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No he’s dead on with that statement. I’m hyper aware of it having served. The narrative and posturing. Trump is a draft dodger as much as any other like Clinton or his ilk. He puffs his chest out and now he brings in a super war hawk scum bag. Fuck that. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bingo.

No he’s dead on with that statement. I’m hyper aware of it having served. The narrative and posturing. Trump is a draft dodger as much as any other like Clinton or his ilk. He puffs his chest out and now he brings in a super war hawk scum bag. Fuck that. 

Even the Bush family knows the aesthetics of this in politics. The old man served in WW2 and dubya was at least in the National guard or some shit during war time. Mind you he was probably put in a "safe space" rather than in combat in Vietnam but he had exposure in that draft and served instead of being a silver spoon draft dodger. I know alot of vietnam vets who cant stand that shit. Cant say I blame them

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No i dont, you need to lose the idea that republicans are conservatives. Hence the current budget with a republican trifecta.

@Zambroski is included in your statement :news:

And what else is an ironic NEOCON hypocrisy? The biggest war hawks in the republican party are ALL draft dodgers. Trump, Cheney, Bolton, Karl Rove, etc.. Fucking faggots have no problem sending your kids to war, just not them or theirs. 

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And what else is an ironic NEOCON hypocrisy? The biggest war hawks in the republican party are ALL draft dodgers. Trump, Cheney, Bolton, Karl Rove, etc.. Fucking faggots have no problem sending your kids to war, just not them or theirs. 

Yep. I have a hard time siding with any war hawk advocating to send people to war that never had any skin in the game. Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t make those decisions as POTUS or in Congress, but they shouldn’t be fucking giddy over it. Bolton and his type are fucking scum. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

spot on  

21 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

POS the whole lot of them

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is true.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski is included in your statement :news:

i don't care if he "includes" me or not.  He sits only a few steps up from you in my respect column.  Another site libertarian that is struggleing with the liberal label.

Hey..how about you maybe think about not mentioning me in your pathetic posts cuz...it appears this isn't working out well for you.  :lol:

But...it's all normal right?  Fucking cowardly dork.

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski gotta mention you....:fishing:   :lol: So easy :lmao: 

Yeah...I know.  You are upset about me.  I get it.  You don't like being trolled especially by somebody like me. Too bad.  And I'm gonna do this until you man up and settle up.

Boo Hoo!  :lol:

Your wrestling pic doesn't scare me a bit.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I know.  You are upset about me.  I get it.  You don't like being trolled especially by somebody like me. Too bad.  And I'm gonna do this until you man up and settle up.

Boo Hoo!  :lol:

Your wrestling pic doesn't scare me a bit.  :lmao:

:lmao: You think you’re special......yes....especially stupid and triggered.....you’re getting your stings pulled and don’t even know it :lmao: 

‘Like you’ :lmao: Nobody gives a fuck :lol: 

A8107E09-02E2-4A03-BF1C-39D930F63AAE.gif

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You think you’re special......yes....especially stupid and triggered.....you’re getting your stings pulled and don’t even know it :lmao: 

‘Like you’ :lmao: Nobody gives a fuck :lol: 

A8107E09-02E2-4A03-BF1C-39D930F63AAE.gif

:baby: