Check your account email address ×

WHY HAS FOX NEWS ANALYST LT. COL. RALPH PETERS LEFT THE ‘PROPAGANDA MACHINE’?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Somebody is butthurt this morning.....did you catch a fellow coworker.........:news:

I called in on a whim and asked for the day off. No reason, just wanted the day.

So I can stay here and post cartoons that drive your panties up your ass! :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I called in on a whim and asked for the day off. No reason, just wanted the day.

:lmao: Paid by the hour :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

His credentials allowed him to put 4 innocent in jail and keep them there.

Tell me... why does one need creds to do that?

From a guy who never 'served' a day in his life. :lol:

So what did Mueller do? Were these guys innocent men or mobsters?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Typical Boomer. No work ethic.  Luckily a Millennial will be there to pick up the slack.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

While on the parole board, Albano had become convinced that the FBI and DOJ had framed four men with bogus evidence for the 1965 gangland murder of a Boston hoodlum named Teddy Deegan. Albano decided to vote in favor of parole for Peter Limone, one of the four. “So in 1983, after Albano indicated he might vote to release Limone, he got a visit from a pair of FBI agents named John Connolly and John Morris,” Cullen reported. “They told Albano that the men convicted of Deegan’s murder were bad guys, made guys. ‘They told me that if I wanted to stay in public life, I shouldn’t vote to release a guy like Limone,’ Albano said. ‘They intimidated me.’’’

The FBI and DOJ framed the four scapegoats, who were then sent to prison for the Deegan murder to protect Bulger, his henchman Steve “The Rifleman” Flemmi, and Flemmi’s brother, Vincent “Jimmy” Flemmi. “After Albano was elected mayor of Springfield in 1995, he soon found the FBI hot on his tail, investigating his administration for corruption,” Cullen noted. “The FBI took down several people in his administration, and Albano is convinced that the FBI wasn’t interested in public integrity as much as in publicly humiliating him because he dared to defy them.”

In 2001, Albamno was vindicated. The four men who had been wrongly convicted in the Deegan murder were exonerated. Two of them had already died in prison. As a result of this shocking government malfeasance, the two surviving victims and the families of the deceased were awarded compensation of $100 million — courtesy of the taxpayers.

“Albano was appalled that, later that same year, Mueller was appointed FBI director, because it was Mueller, first as an assistant U.S. attorney then as the acting U.S. attorney in Boston, who wrote letters to the parole and pardon boards throughout the 1980s opposing clemency for the four men framed by FBI lies,” writes the Boston Globe’s Cullen. “Of course, Mueller was also in that position while Whitey Bulger was helping the FBI cart off his criminal competitors even as he buried bodies in shallow graves along the Neponset.”

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Innocent of the crimes Mueller put them on death row for.

The actual killers, one confessed to 26 murders. You tell me who should be on death row. :news:

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Typical Boomer. No work ethic.  Luckily a Millennial will be there to pick up the slack.

High seniority guys, like me, are encouraged this time of year to take days if they want, as the 'millenials' need the time to make some money and learn the job.

So, I will take a day or 5, when I want, to further the career of my younger workers. :bc:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I know you were a drill sergeant, seriously thank you for teaching the basics!! 

Now tell us about the 4 innocents along with a link to your story.

It's amazing how a hard core right wing guy who called Obama a "total pussy" and has been on Fox News for years as an expert in foreign intelligence is now a dirtbag because he's calling out the nonsense you lap up. You might pause to use the brain god gave you and just think about what it is that is causing folks like the conservative Lt. Colonel to be making these statements.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

While on the parole board, Albano had become convinced that the FBI and DOJ had framed four men with bogus evidence for the 1965 gangland murder of a Boston hoodlum named Teddy Deegan. Albano decided to vote in favor of parole for Peter Limone, one of the four. “So in 1983, after Albano indicated he might vote to release Limone, he got a visit from a pair of FBI agents named John Connolly and John Morris,” Cullen reported. “They told Albano that the men convicted of Deegan’s murder were bad guys, made guys. ‘They told me that if I wanted to stay in public life, I shouldn’t vote to release a guy like Limone,’ Albano said. ‘They intimidated me.’’’

The FBI and DOJ framed the four scapegoats, who were then sent to prison for the Deegan murder to protect Bulger, his henchman Steve “The Rifleman” Flemmi, and Flemmi’s brother, Vincent “Jimmy” Flemmi. “After Albano was elected mayor of Springfield in 1995, he soon found the FBI hot on his tail, investigating his administration for corruption,” Cullen noted. “The FBI took down several people in his administration, and Albano is convinced that the FBI wasn’t interested in public integrity as much as in publicly humiliating him because he dared to defy them.”

In 2001, Albamno was vindicated. The four men who had been wrongly convicted in the Deegan murder were exonerated. Two of them had already died in prison. As a result of this shocking government malfeasance, the two surviving victims and the families of the deceased were awarded compensation of $100 million — courtesy of the taxpayers.

“Albano was appalled that, later that same year, Mueller was appointed FBI director, because it was Mueller, first as an assistant U.S. attorney then as the acting U.S. attorney in Boston, who wrote letters to the parole and pardon boards throughout the 1980s opposing clemency for the four men framed by FBI lies,” writes the Boston Globe’s Cullen. “Of course, Mueller was also in that position while Whitey Bulger was helping the FBI cart off his criminal competitors even as he buried bodies in shallow graves along the Neponset.”

LMAO, half assed stories about setting up mob guys, of course twisted up to make the FBI and Mueller look like bad guys.......LMFAO :lol::lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Vince you’re only a counter puncher....bald, stumpy, fat and cunty is no way to go through life.:thumbsup:

Overweight college educated house painter sitting at home punching away at internet windmills all day :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I know you were a drill sergeant, seriously thank you for teaching the basics!! 

Now tell us about the 4 innocents along with a link to your story.

It's amazing how a hard core right wing guy who called Obama a "total pussy" and has been on Fox News for years as an expert in foreign intelligence is now a dirtbag because he's calling out the nonsense you lap up. You might pause to use the brain god gave you and just think about what it is that is causing folks like the conservative Lt. Colonel to be making these statements.

I was not a drill instructor. I was in a training unit that go to a basic training post, and take over for the regular Army for 2 weeks. Reserve Drills took the kids, and myself and others ran the ranges, ran concurrent training, basically everything but what the drills do. Personally, I taught all aspects of Hand Grenades, AT4, 50cal, SAW, M16, Claymore mines, US Weapons, rifle qualification and know distance range. Just to clarify.

I have not even addressed the Peters point of this thread, all  my post reference Mueller.

Col Peters was a pussy when the left wing were up in arms against him over his comments on Obama and he is a pussy still today with the right against him. He is an opportunist coward who uses his service as a way to gain credibility on topics of division and bullshit. The little faggot was a Colonel... He never deployed, never did anything of substance, never stood out. He is a propaganda machine used by the political system to toss stones. Vince, know who you are defending. He is no hero. He’s a piece of shit. Feel free to find my comments about this bitch when he was liberal enemy number one. My comments are word for word. 

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Col Peters was a pussy when the left wing were up in arms against him over his comments on Obama and he is a pussy still today with the right against him. He is an opportunist coward who uses his service as a way to gain credibility on topics of division and bullshit. The little faggot was a Colonel... He never deployed, never did anything of substance, never stood out. He is a propaganda machine used by the political system to toss stones. Vince, know who you are defending. He is no hero. He’s a piece of shit. Feel free to find my comments about this bitch when he was liberal enemy number one. My comments are word for word. 

Hahahaha.  :bc: 

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So Faux Noise was a joke for the 10 years he was on....:news:  How many on here worshipped him......like many others on the network over the same period of time?  And given your comments.....sounds a lot like Dump.....except he’s not a Col....:news:

49 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO, half assed stories about setting up mob guys, of course twisted up to make the FBI and Mueller look like bad guys.......LMFAO :lol::lol::lol: 

Flip this’s little. If Mueller kept 4 Alqeda operatives in jail, on trumped up charges they’d be cheering. But made mafia is an issue?  

According to Trumpsters, Mueller is so evil he put 4 innocent men in jail 20 years before he took the job  

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Overweight college educated house painter sitting at home punching away at internet windmills all day :thumbsup:

:momo: Jimmy :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:momo: Jimmy :lmao: 

Exactly...you on a chain trying to get to me while I laugh......perfect!:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Snake said:

He was 21 in 1965 dumbass. Or were there 4 other people your in depth reading found.