Check your account email address ×

Scooter on TBP

Just now, jammin said:

I laughed my ass off when @f7ben was put on vacation by Rob.  Holy shit, that was awesome  :lol: 

Then you guys go and get Benny kicked off the Corvette forum so he has no choice but to come back to FS :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've never "handed asses" to anyone I've ever seen over three forums.  Ever.  You have and still continue to be handed your own...ON EVERY SINGLE THREAD.  You are text book Dunning-Kruger with a Trump Derangement Syndromome kicker.

Look!  Look how popular you are!  :lol:

Hey Einstein - name all these forums you keep referencing. :lmao: Like many on here have said......you fuck around in every thread and most of the time you don’t have a clue WTF you’re talking about.  

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski  I play by their rules now......hence calling out Union Boys posts......because they couldn’t take getting their asses handed to them when there were no rules.  Hence they ended up on Butthurt Island.  which the originals mainly consist of East Coast thin skinned Maintahd’s.  You’re don’t have a fucking clue what went down so it’s best if you STFU and close your pie-hole on occasion.  :thumbsup:

What a load crap......a delusional dumbass would be you...:lol2:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Einstein - name all these forums you keep referencing. :lmao: Like many on here have said......you fuck around in every thread and most of the time you don’t have a clue WTF you’re talking about.  

"Like many have said..."  :lol:I'm positive I have a good grasp on all I post and if not, I can always look forward to some here that have brains.  This group most definitely NOT include you.

HCS, Snowsledders, and of course, the last hold out right here.  Does anybody respect you in the real world?  Your family doesn't count.  Cuz I don't believe it.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Like many have said..."  :lol:I'm positive I have a good grasp on all I post and if not, I can always look forward to some here that have brains.  This group most definitely NOT include you.

HCS, Snowsledders, and of course, the last hold out right here.  Does anybody respect you in the real world?  Your family doesn't count.  Cuz I don't believe it.  :lol: 

there was that pilates forums too.....:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Snowsledders? :lol: No clue what that site is. :lmao: And HCS - you’re a Mod :lol: enough said.  Haven’t been on in years. 

More trannyboy bullshit :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Snowsledders? :lol: No clue what that site is. :lmao: And HCS - you’re a Mod :lol: enough said.  Haven’t been on in years. 

More trannyboy bullshit :lmao: 

Oh, sure you do.  Remember, your last post was "I move the fucking needle here!"

Then, BANNED.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, that's right.  He probably thinks nobody knows who he is with all his screen names.  :lol:

Everything was Tomcat's fault though, just ask Toolkit and he'll tell ya. Never his fault he get's the boot from multiple forums with some being multiple times. 

4 hours ago, scootsie said:

Bhent is like the gift that keeps on giving :lol: 

Are you still here you little bastid????? Go hang with your buddy, Gewfie.  Nerd!!!!!

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You lost when you all ran to your safe space like pussies :lmao: 

And we all won when you cried like a pussy and ran away for 6 months.:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You lost when you all ran to your safe space like pussies :lmao: 

I remember when Trump won the Presidency,  there was this guy on here, was all, there is no way in hell Trump will win, was making bets, ect.. Then Trump frigging demolished Clinton in the election.  The fucking guy hid like a Lil bitch for like 3 months..

You remember that guy SR?? 

• Haha 1