Check your account email address ×

Thank you Mueller!

Rod

Expect TDS to hit another level.  I’ll expect Schiff on Maddow to explain how it isn’t over yet and there is still massive evidence.  Mueller is gonna start getting some heat to put out some ridiculous statements or indict somebody that knew somebody that had contact with a Trump campaigner in 2015 for spitting on a sidewalk 10 years ago.

It just keeps getting more pathetic. Meanwhile, DNC is dead-ass broke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s official he proved there’s no collusion! What a good man!!!!!!1111111

4329EA06-6650-4B7F-B6CA-93A1F4E24D22.png

Fuck it. I'll be the one.

Mueller has nothing to do with the House investigation.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I thought my post kinda implies that.  It does, however, apply pressure to the Mueller team to shit or get off the pot.  Like I said, we’re about to see TDS go up a few notches......and Mueller is about to become the Dem’s new enemy.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tick tock.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Quack

:lol:

Now, we all know that even if Mueller comes out with a video statement stating there was 10000000% no collusion at all, it's not going to make one difference to the Dems or their media.  This narrative HAS to be kept alive.  Otherwise, acceptance of failure and admitting they need to change will wash up on their shores. .......meanwhile, DEAD ASS BROKE!!!!  

It's pretty amazing if you think about it.  The whole fucking party is ate up with Dunning-Kruger Syndrome!!!!!

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

The House Intelligence Committee is a joke

Devin Nunes? :lol:

It’s a shame the Republicans have fucked it up so badly because by all accounts it was run in a bipartisan manner up until now.

Wait....WUT?  :lmao:

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s official he proved there’s no collusion! What a good man!!!!!!1111111

4329EA06-6650-4B7F-B6CA-93A1F4E24D22.png

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Expect TDS to hit another level.  I’ll expect Schiff on Maddow to explain how it isn’t over yet and there is still massive evidence.  Mueller is gonna start getting some heat to put out some ridiculous statements or indict somebody that knew somebody that had contact with a Trump campaigner in 2015 for spitting on a sidewalk 10 years ago.

It just keeps getting more pathetic. Meanwhile, DNC is dead-ass broke.

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Mc has been saying there is collusion and "he knows"

1 hour ago, franks pond said:

ttr.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Tick tock.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I was just goading the cult left you nerd :lol: they like to feel smart and insult people because they’re inclusive!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I guarantee most of these bozos don't even have a clue as to who has been doing what regarding these investigations.

You nailed it again Matlock....only you and Caspar Icevag know what is going on....now go  regale your coworkers with more of your brilliance as they all walk the other way hurriedly. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You nailed it again Matlock....only you and Caspar Icevag know what is going on....now go  regale your coworkers with more of your brilliance as they all walk the other way hurriedly. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

well it isn't exactly rocket science dude, so I'm not too proud. all it takes is some interest in "current events". anyone with a clue know there are/were 3 separate "investigations". 2 are completely "partisan" (the house and senate) and the third, the only one with a chance, is Mueller's. it's fucking obvious the thread starter, and several posters, did not know this. snakey did though, so he gets a gold star for the day.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well it isn't exactly rocket science dude, so I'm not too proud. all it takes is some interest in "current events". anyone with a clue know there are/were 3 separate "investigations". 2 are completely "partisan" (the house and senate) and the third, the only one with a chance, is Mueller's. it's fucking obvious the thread starter, and several posters, did not know this. snakey did though, so he gets a gold star for the day.

Mueller’s is the only one that matters and has any teeth

The Senate Intel Committee still seems to be acting in a bipartisan fashion

The House Intel Committee and Nunes are a joke