Check your account email address ×

Spring checking sleds

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course it is.

No it is not...having a person buy a xrs when they originally wanted a x package would be upselling. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No it is not...having a person buy a xrs when they originally wanted a x package would be upselling. 

You say tomato I say Tomatto . you say Clueless blind sheep , I say democrat.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

covers bags cans bumpers you name it that is where the margins are not in the sleds,they make dick on those percentage wise 

Ya but thats not upselling.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Ya but thats not upselling.

if they can add it to the financing of the sled what is it ? just like adding shit to the new car or truck.  you would not buy that shit if you did not buy said truck or sled . I am sure there is a term for it not sure what it is 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

if they can add it to the financing of the sled what is it ? just like adding shit to the new car or truck.  you would not buy that shit if you did not buy said truck or sled . I am sure there is a term for it not sure what it is 

To me its more impulse buying...but I get your point.

Not really liking the pricing I am getting so far. Waiting on 2 more dealers. I dont give a fuck about warranty and I will buy from whoever offers the best price.

So far best price has been 8.5% off of sticker and that was at the dealer I bought from last time I bought new 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not really liking the pricing I am getting so far. Waiting on 2 more dealers. I dont give a fuck about warranty and I will buy from whoever offers the best price.

So far best price has been 8.5% off of sticker and that was at the dealer I bought from last time I bought new 

indy 850? My buds getting one and handing is pros to the wife and his pro r to his son. I'm sold on the xc but I can't afford to find out is wrong plus my turbo is kicking ass,1400 miles the last to weeks shoves it too 8400 miles and not skipping a beat these days, plusim dying to see what cat does next!! Next is real close

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

Yes Indy 850.....I'm pretty sure I am not going to pull the trigger. Its about 4-500 more than what I had in mind. Fuck I just dont think I can do 13k OTD

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes Indy 850.....I'm pretty sure I am not going to pull the trigger. Its about 4-500 more than what I had in mind. Fuck I just dont think I can do 13k OTD

There's a lot of question marks surrounding that sled. And we KNOW cats coming out with something fucking crazy good real soon, between cat, textron, Yamaha, Suzuki  relationship something crazy good is right around the corner. I'm first in line when it happens

2 minutes ago, Jet said:

There's a lot of question marks surrounding that sled. And we KNOW cats coming out with something fucking crazy good real soon, between cat, textron, Yamaha, Suzuki  relationship something crazy good is right around the corner. I'm first in line when it happens

No way man......I wouldnt give cat a dime on first year anything.......Cat thought the procross was crazy good and I literally would pay not to ride one :lol: 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No way man......I wouldnt give cat a dime on first year anything.......Cat thought the procross was crazy good and I literally would pay not to ride one :lol: 

I'm not completely happy with it on a touring level but it's saved me from some extremely difficult situations  when high speed trail riding. It's definitely sucks in low speed situations. It's not comfortable I'm over 6 feet tall. But the chassis turns on at 70 plus even in sno pro. I can put up with a lot of shit if she wants to save my ass in ugly situations and the procross has done that for me. I'm an older rider that fucks up a lot. But I need to come home in one piece.

1 minute ago, Jet said:

I'm not completely happy with it on a touring level but it's saved me from some extremely difficult situations  when high speed trail riding. It's definitely sucks in low speed situations. It's not comfortable I'm over 6 feet tall. But the chassis turns on at 70 plus even in sno pro. I can put up with a lot of shit if she wants to save my ass in ugly situations and the procross has done that for me. I'm an older rider that fucks up a lot. But I need to come home in one piece.

Its just so awkward to ride.....its like trying to fuck a football

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its just so awkward to ride.....its like trying to fuck a football

Ya but when you feel your life slip away from you  and   It rides it's way out of it . I can't put a price on that . Cats are race oriented sleds right? Do we agree on that? If you don't want/need that then don't buy it. Get something that makes you happy. Life's short 

Just now, Jet said:

Ya but when you feel your life slip away from you  and   It rides it's way out of it . I can't put a price on that . Cats are race oriented sleds right? Do we agree on that? If you don't want/need that then don't buy it. Get something that makes you happy. Life's short 

I cant see how anything about a ProCross is race oriented any more than any other new sled...its totally fucked ergonomically 

I know, I hate it, the fix is coming, so slow to react. The industry is in turmoil right now.,they have lots of horsepower and lots of chassis but  not lots of buyers 

14 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I like sno pro 500 , they fit me like a good old gloves way better than pro cross just boring power. There is brand new 2014 sno pro 500 for sale near me. But wants 7K + tax. Bit too much for 4 years ( soon to be 5 ) old. 

Those are some tough and exceptionally fun sleds. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I like sno pro 500 , they fit me like a good old gloves way better than pro cross just boring power. There is brand new 2014 sno pro 500 for sale near me. But wants 7K + tax. Bit too much for 4 years ( soon to be 5 ) old. 

They are great sleds unless you are fat little queer retarded  bowl cut mamas boy from Minnesota...love mine and thinking about a 602 Predator kit for next season.

Prices are retarded.

19 expedition sport 900 g4

MSRP 13199 + fees 14200? + tax 15%!

$16330.

Got two dealers down below msrp + tax, no fees. Within $100 of each other. 

10% off accessories  at one 15% at other.

4 year warranty, $250 down before April 11th.

Still $15000!

• Like 1