Check your account email address ×

Someone is going to jail and it’s not obama.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You implying I had affairs and that’s the reason I’ve been divorced twice?  You implying I don’t hold mostly traditional values?  This is why you get jumped on.  Because you’re dumber than a box of rocks.  The only things you know about me are what I’ve readily shared here, yet you’re so low rent, you twist it all up to fit your own preconceived idea.  In actuality, you’re completely out to lunch....so typical of your type.  I’ve know Ron (Sal) for about 10 years and have rented a house with him for the past couple years.  Who knows you?  Oh that’s right.  No one.  You won’t even tell anyone what kind of business you’re in.  Fucking coward. 

from what he has said long ago his daddy had a construction biz that he runs now. again I can just here what his subs have to say about him after he rolls out from a job . if he even ever shows on a site my guess beneath him

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

a mommy's boy who never had to do anything for him self was handed a business mommy and daddy built .  and he fits the stereo type to a fucking T . oh I am sure he is well respected by the people who work   for him LMFAO

It's certainly not a mental health clinic , I can assure you of that , the guy is fucked :lol:    

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You implying I had affairs and that’s the reason I’ve been divorced twice?  You implying I don’t hold mostly traditional values?  This is why you get jumped on.  Because you’re dumber than a box of rocks.  The only things you know about me are what I’ve readily shared here, yet you’re so low rent, you twist it all up to fit your own preconceived idea.  In actuality, you’re completely out to lunch....so typical of your type.  I’ve know Ron (Sal) for about 10 years and have rented a house with him for the past couple years.  Who knows you?  Oh that’s right.  No one.  You won’t even tell anyone what kind of business you’re in.  Fucking coward. 

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wow . Just who the fuck is this imbecile anyway ? Does anyone know who this guy is ?   

Ohhhh so you two are really close then. 

That explains the multiple marriages. 

You don’t have to hide in the closet anymore.  

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

a mommy's boy who never had to do anything for him self was handed a business mommy and daddy built .  and he fits the stereo type to a fucking T . oh I am sure he is well respected by the people who work   for him LMFAO

I like my Mom. She’s a great person. Certainly didn’t subject me to the kind of stuff yours did. So I can see your jealousy. Handed the business wouldn’t be exactly right but it sure was a great opportunity. It was a win for all of us. He made more money than he would by selling to someone else and we had less risk. The money my parents made will end up with our kids so that’s a win too. My money will end up with my any grandkids that come along. It’s a good life.

I get along well with our employees. Very little turn over and they do a great job.

But this is Canada, we don’t pride ourselves on being assholes to people who work for us. 

Well, most of us don’t. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I like my Mom. She’s a great person. Certainly didn’t subject me to the kind of stuff yours did. So I can see your jealousy. Handed the business wouldn’t be exactly right but it sure was a great opportunity. It was a win for all of us. He made more money than he would by selling to someone else and we had less risk. The money my parents made will end up with our kids so that’s a win too. My money will end up with my any grandkids that come along. It’s a good life.

I get along well with our employees. Very little turn over and they do a great job.

But this is Canada, we don’t pride ourselves on being assholes to people who work for us. 

Well, most of us don’t. 

So you just pride yourself for being a cunt and fuckstick here....brilliant. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, most of us don’t. 

Cool life story, bro!!!

Clown.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, most of us don’t. 

:bc:

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU you worthless painting pile of shit :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, most of us don’t. 

Every post I read from you comes across like a skinny angry little twerp who got picked on alot as a kid.  Thank god you were able to go into the family business, cuz its clear you don't have what it takes to go out on your own.  What is it you guys do again?  Bathtub refitters?  Appliance delivery?  Roto rooter?  Oh thats right, big fuckin secret, just like everything your coward ass is afraid to share.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Every post I read from you comes across like a skinny angry little twerp who got picked on alot as a kid.  Thank god you were able to go into the family business, cuz its clear you don't have what it takes to go out on your own.  What is it you guys do again?  Bathtub refitters?  Appliance delivery?  Roto rooter?  Oh thats right, big fuckin secret, just like everything your coward ass is afraid to share.  

I get this idea from a lot of these dorks.  Too many dodge balls to the face.....even through high school. “Dungeons and Dragons” tourney on Friday nights while others were having sex at the prom.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I get this idea from a lot of these dorks.  Too many dodge balls to the face.....even through high school. “Dungeons and Dragons” tourney on Friday nights while others were having sex at the prom.  

We usually waited till after the prom...usually. :lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhhh so you two are really close then. 

That explains the multiple marriages. 

You don’t have to hide in the closet anymore.  

Why are you such a dick all the time?  

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, most of us don’t. 

oh I am sure they smile and agree with you to your face prob even show up at your company party's.  

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like watching Trumpsters cry. It’s a guilty pleasure 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I tell you assholes anymore than I have? Some assholes bragged about fucking up Mc’s business. Then said he was an idiot for letting them know who he was. 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why are you such a dick all the time?  

I’m not a dick all the time, I just play one on the internet to piss off stupid people. You want me to send you your stupid person sticker?

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I am sure they smile and agree with you to your face prob even show up at your company party's.  

I don’t care about that. I care that they try hard at work. They actually disagree when necessary and tell me what they really think. It makes the company more profitable when the people closer to the action can speak freely. I’m sure an insecure piece of shit like you would hate that kind of honesty. I like it. 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

We usually waited till after the prom...usually. :lol:

Jesus don’t remind the fat kid about dodgeball or Prom. 

I like how Zambo keeps talking about high school. It’s the last time he thought he was relevant. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I like how Zambo keeps talking about high school. It’s the last time he thought he was relevant. 

I wasn't a fat kid. Furthest thing from it.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would I tell you assholes anymore than I have? Some assholes bragged about fucking up Mc’s business. Then said he was an idiot for letting them know who he was. 

Well anyone with a shred of integrity wouldn't throw stones from his glass house, all while hiding like a little girl behind your anonymity.  Many of us know each other and get together often, like a half dozen of us will be tomorrow for the weekend.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well anyone with a shred of integrity wouldn't throw stones from his glass house, all while hiding like a little girl behind your anonymity.  Many of us know each other and get together often, like a half dozen of us will be tomorrow for the weekend.  

Sausage festival!!!!

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You always think I'm relevant.  Not suire why.  Your quest to seek my validation is going to be a sad and long one.  I'm not saying you won't ever get it though...just keep trying.  Tool Kit..now he'll never get it.  Unless he mans up....and even then....maybe not.

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sausage festival!!!!

I like sausage!!!  Wait.......wut kinda festival is this?