Check your account email address ×

Someone is going to jail and it’s not obama.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You should take the blinders off, I watch Fox News, read the conservative WSJ, you would be amazed all that you can see and decipher between your own ears when you open your mind up :bc: 

DOOOOOOODE, NONE OF YOUR TEAM HAS EVER BEEN CORRECT ABOUT ANY OF YOUR PREDICTIONS SINCE I’VE BEEN A MEMBER HERE!!!!!!  NEVER EVER!!!  

:lol:

Maybe you should open your eyes and take in some real information.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's cute Vin but no thanks . I opened my eyes up years ago and quit watching all of that trash .  I'm amazed how much more clearly things appear when you don't let  that trash pollute the reality that's right in front of you .  :bc:

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking things are not looking real bright for team Trump.

Patience :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking things are not looking real bright for team Trump.

Patience :bc: 

I think I'd rather see the country continue to rebound from 08 and move on to dealing with some of these insane social issues . Kids are shooting up schools , people are flying airplanes into buildings , the cops are shooting people over traffic stops , people are shooting cops over traffic stops , the News media reports opinions now instead of news , ect ect .  The Russians had not effect on this election . Obama wasn't an ISIS Operative born in Haiti and I could give tow fucks if Bill got a blowjob from some broad .   Yet , that's all that we hear about , stupid garbage :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think I'd rather see the country continue to rebound from 08 and move on to dealing with some of these insane social issues . Kids are shooting up schools , people are flying airplanes into buildings , the cops are shooting people over traffic stops , people are shooting cops over traffic stops , the News media reports opinions now instead of news , ect ect .  The Russians had not effect on this election . Obama wasn't an ISIS Operative born in Haiti and I could give tow fucks if Bill got a blowjob from some broad .   Yet , that's all that we hear about , stupid garbage :bc:

Good post.  

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck, did anyone watch this bozo on msnbc this evening? the guy is about as bright as racer

Yeah, he's an idiot.  You'll also note, Trump fired him months ago because.....he's an idiot.  Erin Burnett accused him of having alcohol on his breath.  Nice.  Sounds super credible.  Democrats started this Russian Collusion bullshit, I hope they choke on it, particularly in light of the money that flowed from the Russians to the Clintong "global Initiative" and Bills half million speaking fee.  Yeah nothing to see there. :handjob: 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You should take the blinders off, I watch Fox News, read the conservative WSJ, you would be amazed all that you can see and decipher between your own ears when you open your mind up :bc: 

I read the WSJ every day, watch a little Fox, usually Tucker and some local news, talk radio usually Vicevich and Howie Carr.  I'm as informed as I want to be.  CNN and MSNBC betrayed my trust and continues to.

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Agreed.  The public is led around by the nose.  Key is to know who's setting the narratives.  Usually the NY Times, AP or someone from the DNC planting a story.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, he's an idiot.  You'll also note, Trump fired him months ago because.....he's an idiot.  Erin Burnett accused him of having alcohol on his breath.  Nice.  Sounds super credible.  Democrats started this Russian Collusion bullshit, I hope they choke on it, particularly in light of the money that flowed from the Russians to the Clintong "global Initiative" and Bills half million speaking fee.  Yeah nothing to see there. :handjob: 

I read the WSJ every day, watch a little Fox, usually Tucker and some local news, talk radio usually Vicevich and Howie Carr.  I'm as informed as I want to be.  CNN and MSNBC betrayed my trust and continues to.

Agreed.  The public is led around by the nose.  Key is to know who's setting the narratives.  Usually the NY Times, AP or someone from the DNC planting a story.

Actually Trump started the “Russian Collusion Narrative” by hiring idiots with connections to Russia, who talked to Russians about Hillary and her hacked emails, which in turn sparked a worldwide IC investigation.

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Actually Trump started the “Russian Collusion Narrative” by hiring idiots with connections to Russia, who talked to Russians about Hillary and her hacked emails, which in turn sparked a worldwide IC investigation.

Trump hired Christopher Steele?   WOW, that's a new one.

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, but Republicans did

:owned:

Oh, you mean that some establishment politicians didn't want a non-establishment person such as trump to get elected?  Say it isn't so!!!  FFS

slinger should be along shortly to comment on how I brought up establishment politicians....he is so clever.

Edited by racer254

On 2018-03-06 at 12:11 AM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Great post. Except you were probably cheering for Bill’s head over him getting head, while ignoring the media reports over Iran Contra. 

You cheered as Bush lied about wmd’s, ignored the fact that the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia And voted him in for a second time 

Your too dumb to realize that having a gun in your glove box makes cops more likely to get shot and then knowing that makes them more likely to shoot first killing innocent people. 

You gleefully tuned in to The Oreilly factor for your infotainment fix. 

In short you’re a typical right wing dumbass and you deserve the government you have. 

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great post. Except you were probably cheering for Bill’s head over him getting head, while ignoring the media reports over Iran Contra. 

You cheered as Bush lied about wmd’s, ignored the fact that the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia And voted him in for a second time 

Your too dumb to realize that having a gun in your glove box makes cops more likely to get shot and then knowing that makes them more likely to shoot first killing innocent people. 

In short you’re a typical right wing dumbass and you deserve the government you have. 

what a fucking tool bag you are.  Honestly, you come off as someone who got picked on in high school and never got over it.  I know Sal personally, and you couldn't be any more clueless about him.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what a fucking tool bag you are.  Honestly, you come off as someone who got picked on in high school and never got over it.  I know Sal personally, and you couldn't be any more clueless about him.

He’s got you pegged though

:bc:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

One of your 35 close friends?  He's a phoney bag of shit. Most of his posts are just shitty, insults instead of arguing facts, then he whines that news doesn't focus on the important stuff.

Typical Republican hypocrite like you pretending to have family values. 

Speaking of Republican family values, you might want to pick up the Kim Davis book.  

Evidently the four time married Christian who had affairs while married from Kentucky can write.  She seems like your kind of person.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:11 AM, Sal Rosenberg said:

come on dude. if Hillary had all this factual evidence going against her like trump does, you'd be all over it.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on dude. if Hillary had all this factual evidence going against her like trump does, you'd be all over it.

What factual evidence?

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

One of your 35 close friends?  He's a phoney bag of shit. Most of his posts are just shitty, insults instead of arguing facts, then he whines that news doesn't focus on the important stuff.

Typical Republican hypocrite like you pretending to have family values. 

Speaking of Republican family values, you might want to pick up the Kim Davis book.  

Evidently the four time married Christian who had affairs while married from Kentucky can write.  She seems like your kind of person.

You implying I had affairs and that’s the reason I’ve been divorced twice?  You implying I don’t hold mostly traditional values?  This is why you get jumped on.  Because you’re dumber than a box of rocks.  The only things you know about me are what I’ve readily shared here, yet you’re so low rent, you twist it all up to fit your own preconceived idea.  In actuality, you’re completely out to lunch....so typical of your type.  I’ve know Ron (Sal) for about 10 years and have rented a house with him for the past couple years.  Who knows you?  Oh that’s right.  No one.  You won’t even tell anyone what kind of business you’re in.  Fucking coward. 

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow . Just who the fuck is this imbecile anyway ? Does anyone know who this guy is ?   

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, ICEMAN! said:

yeah who did he think he was hiring a guy who worked for Hillary's campaign manager  in Russia .

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wow . Just who the fuck is this imbecile anyway ? Does anyone know who this guy is ?   

a mommy's boy who never had to do anything for him self was handed a business mommy and daddy built .  and he fits the stereo type to a fucking T . oh I am sure he is well respected by the people who work   for him LMFAO