Check your account email address ×

What if Trump gave Putin the Alec Baldwin treatment?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder what Hillary meant when she sent that email to Brazile warning her to fix things or that they'd be hanging from nooses..... :dunno: 

:lol: im sure she misremembered sending such a thing.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol: im sure she misremembered sending such a thing.

Well, to be fair, it had "Top Secret" stamped on it so she thought it was a cat food recipe and then decided to email it to everyone on her contact list so then the..........

You know...it's just easier to call her a fucking idiot.

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh there’s the financial part BUT having video of Trump with hookers would be the killer to his presidency and financial empire if you want to call it an empire. It’s more like a black cash hole.

It wouldn't make a difference, what a person does in there private life is between them and there spouse, now I will say it's funny to see that republicans no longer have an issue with infidelity :lol: 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait wait, I thought Obama thought being concerned about Russia was a big joke when Romney brought them up, now they're a clear and present danger and Trump is actually in their back pocket? :dunno:  :lol:  

Mark you're a smart man, you just have to wonder what it is that causes the counter puncher not to counter punch when he sees the video of incoming missiles... 

Trump has slammed more than 425 individual "people, places and things" on Twitter over the years. You name it and Trump has mocked it on Twitter. That is, of course, except for one, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. That's right -- the head of the Russian government that our intelligence agencies have confirmed attacked our 2016 elections has somehow escaped Trump's Twitter crosshairs.

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It wouldn't make a difference, what a person does in there private life is between them and there spouse, now I will say it's funny to see that republicans no longer have an issue with infidelity :lol: 

Mark you're a smart man, you just have to wonder what it is that causes the counter puncher not to counter punch when he sees the video of incoming missiles... 

So you're suggesting Trump and Putin reignite the cold war, and keep one upping each other?  I don't have an opinion on this issue, one way or another.  Seems as if US, China and Russia are all publicly flexxing their muscles lately.  If I was to guess, I'd guess Putin was responding to Trumps talk of increasing our defense budget and a military parade.  Plus he's up for re election shortly, and likely playing to his base.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And there is the right wing Clinton swash 

The problem with Clinton is not what the media is reporting on her, or what media people report......its what she says, and the contradictions.  Throw in a 40 year history starting with Watergate, Travelgate, Whitewater, travel office, the hundreds of millions that flowed into the Clinton foundation, all the cheating during the last election, and a dozen other low rent moves by this woman, and yet hear you are, still pretending she has integrity.  

Still not evidence that the Russian government interfered with the US election. But heck put sanctions on! Slinger doesn’t believe in due process anyway 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you're suggesting Trump and Putin reignite the cold war, and keep one upping each other?  I don't have an opinion on this issue, one way or another.  Seems as if US, China and Russia are all publicly flexxing their muscles lately.  If I was to guess, I'd guess Putin was responding to Trumps talk of increasing our defense budget and a military parade.  Plus he's up for re election shortly, and likely playing to his base.

The problem with Clinton is not what the media is reporting on her, or what media people report......its what she says, and the contradictions.  Throw in a 40 year history starting with Watergate, Travelgate, Whitewater, travel office, the hundreds of millions that flowed into the Clinton foundation, all the cheating during the last election, and a dozen other low rent moves by this woman, and yet hear you are, still pretending she has integrity.  

Have you listened to Trump lie?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So why didn't Obama react to this 2015 video? Not that I wanted him to but if folks think trump should then wouldn't they think oby should have?

Obama signed sanctions against Russia. 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Have you listened to Trump lie?

Respond to my Clinton comments first.  Then give me an example of all these so called Trump lies.  Make it a good one, that borders on all this treasonous behavior you think he's guilty of. :dunno:   And no, no one gaf about crowd size comments or minor embellishments.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Respond to my Clinton comments first.  Then give me an example of all these so called Trump lies.  Make it a good one, that borders on all this treasonous behavior you think he's guilty of. :dunno:   And no, no one gaf about crowd size comments or minor embellishments.

Just like Ice who accused me of making up bullshit yesterday.  You have nothing.  Slinger has nothing.  Ice had nothing.  Snowrider only has Trumptards are dumb, and memes he got from Dem Underground.  So typical.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Obama signed sanctions against Russia. 

And they did what? Sanctions are a fucking joke. All they do is harm the common people. The people who may or may not hate us . But they sure do now. Same with Iran , another sanction joke.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And they did what? Sanctions are a fucking joke. All they do is harm the common people. The people who may or may not hate us . But they sure do now. Same with Iran , another sanction joke.

So easy to get around these sanctions it’s an f’n joke. Sure makes it look like you’re “doing something” though. :crazy:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

So easy to get around these sanctions it’s an f’n joke. Sure makes it look like you’re “doing something” though. :crazy:

What about flying in skid loads of cash? :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It is a fucking joke. The people at the top still live the same life and the common man suffers. If it wasn't for sanctions the Iranian people would have already overthrown their own gvmt.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It is a fucking joke. The people at the top still live the same life and the common man suffers. If it wasn't for sanctions the Iranian people would have already overthrown their own gvmt.

Should drop some more skids of cash maybe some guns too :dunno: