Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin “attacks on Trump and his family unprecedented”

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump asks for it. He tweets ignorance every day.

Punch yourself in the face.  Such bullshit.  There is so much hatred coming from your side of the aisle you fucking assholes can't even see straight.  Like others have said, keep it up.  You're not going to like it if the people who support this guy start fighting back.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Punch yourself in the face.  Such bullshit.  There is so much hatred coming from your side of the aisle you fucking assholes can't even see straight.  Like others have said, keep it up.  You're not going to like it if the people who support this guy start fighting back.

HES THE FUCKIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR CHRIST SAKES.

Hetweets insults nightly and he can’t take em back? He’s just a big fuckin pussy.

• Like 1

yeah wolfie we're the idiots. we can't see the fucking obvious, watch and listen to BS propaganda all day, and believe things like sessions being in cahootz with the agencies protecting hillary :lmao:

my god i honestly dunno how you make it through day-to-day activities with this crap floating through your brain. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

HES THE FUCKIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR CHRIST SAKES.

Hetweets insults nightly and he can’t take em back? He’s just a big fuckin pussy.

Clueless.  Did you even listen to the clip? No, of course not.  Enemies of the American people.  Thats who YOU support.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah wolfie we're the idiots. we can't see the fucking obvious, watch and listen to BS propaganda all day, and believe things like sessions being in cahootz with the agencies protecting hillary :lmao:

my god i honestly dunno how you make it through day-to-day activities with this crap floating through your brain. 

Listen to you.  One of your side is arrested, you're off in left field already rationalizing it, but I'm the one with cognitive impairments. :thumbsup:   Hilary and the DNC cheated and lied all through the election, and you don't even care.  No, no, its Trumps tweets that have psycho's on your side sending powder in the mail.  Liberals have been unglued since the election, and its getting beyond obnoxious.  You and dipshit should start a few more TDS threads.  Levin is spot on about you people.

• Thanks 1

Didn’t listen to Mark Levin, because I still have a shred of dignity left, but if he is talking about Ivanka and Jared and Don Jr and Erik being attacked (politically not violently), then they deserve it. They put themselves in the political realm and did a shit job of it. Fuck those spoiled little twerps. His little son, Barron, is off limits and anyone who attacks him is trash. 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Didn’t listen to Mark Levin, because I still have a shred of dignity left, but if he is talking about Ivanka and Jared and Don Jr and Erik being attacked (politically not violently), then they deserve it. They put themselves in the political realm and did a shit job of it. Fuck those spoiled little twerps. His little son, Barron, is off limits and anyone who attacks him is trash. 

Same goes for Tiffany

36 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol:

Wolfie is so lost in his delusional opposite world 

Yet my guy is the president.  I stopped caving into peer pressure in 3rd grade.  You guys are all in on msm, we get it.  :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He's a lawyer and constitutional expert, who's written several books, served in both the public and private sector.   I guess you and I have a different definition of dignity.  Barron has already been attacked as well by the lefties.  Levin regularly and rightly points out their behavior, nothing dignified about it.  DNC was caught cheating in a presidential election, and Clinton/Obama have already been exposed for unprecedented abuses.  No middle ground with me on that.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet my guy is the president.  I stopped caving into peer pressure in 3rd grade.  You guys are all in on msm, we get it.  :thumbsup:

He's a lawyer and constitutional expert, who's written several books, served in both the public and private sector.   I guess you and I have a different definition of dignity.  Barron has already attacked as well by the lefties.  Levin regularly and rightly points out their behavior, nothing dignified about it.  DNC was caught cheating in a presidential election, and Clinton/Obama have already been exposed for unprecedented abuses.  No middle ground with me on that.

Everything you posted is bullshit.  Jesus Christ man, try reality for a change.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Democrats have no decency. They attack who they’re told to

These same people are the one yelling collussssssion for a year and a half now.  Its insane how these people think.  Fool me once.....

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a lawyer and constitutional expert, who's written several books, served in both the public and private sector.   I guess you and I have a different definition of dignity.  Barron has already been attacked as well by the lefties.  Levin regularly and rightly points out their behavior, nothing dignified about it.  DNC was caught cheating in a presidential election, and Clinton/Obama have already been exposed for unprecedented abuses.  No middle ground with me on that.

Levin is a right wing loony. I don’t have anytime for hyper partisans. Anyone who attacks Barron is a piece of shit. He’s a poor kid. 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Levin is a right wing loony. I don’t have anytime for hyper partisans. Anyone who attacks Barron is a piece of shit. He’s a poor kid. 

Nice broad brush of a guy with a resume like that.  What in particular gives him that distinction in your mind?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting for Ice to explain how ^^^^ is bullshit. :news: 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No one should attack Barron, kids, spouses, and parents of any pol should be off limits.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump the bully gets bullied and these snowflake right wingers cry like little girls :lol:  

Holy shit!  You really are off the rails this morning! :lmao:

Is this Tool Kit?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes, you are the idiots.  You can't seem to understand that trump is an outsider and as such there are people from BOTH sides that don't like him in the White House.

• Like 1