Check your account email address ×

Mueller. Only a fairy man couldn’t admire this guy.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha. There you go again. Telling other people how they are supposed to think. 

What an idiot. 

only going by what he posts in here. i've yet to see any significant slams against trump. how many true independents wouldn't have any major negatives to say about trump? :news:

btw, you seemed to have missed some lies from ben and others in this thread :lol:

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha. There you go again. Telling other people how they are supposed to think. 

What an idiot. 

And Trump won independents by tremendous numbers. Snot has irreversible brain damage :flush: 

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm talking about now, when it's obvious the guy is a POS. 

Here’s a hint, not everyone shares this opinion.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, you do not. but what i do have is proof that trump is allowing some crooked jackass, who can't even obtain a security clearance, who has tried to set up secret communications with crony russians whom he's in bed, receiving very top secret information on a daily basis. but that seems to be ok with all the simpletons who wanted hillary hung for a few e-mails. 

so what else do you have? you implied there were several things. or is this how they're all going to go, based on your BS laden conspiracies? 

Trump university

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd bet most independents do. especially ones that used to be dem and voted for obama twice. :news:

If you voted for obama the 2nd time you weren’t paying attention. Or you’re just a hack. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

that remark was aimed at mxz....

you are truely a blind partisan hack who has no ability to think for yourself I am done arguing with you, you have been brainwashed into the believing what you are told than to have independent thought SBYL, it's become quite obvious if someone doesn;t share your views then they are worthless POS. At some point, much like Vinnie and I, views change and we look at things in a different perspective and our opinions change, maybe someday it may happen to you but from what I can see you will be lead around by a leash until the day they plant you sorry ass

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if momo is constantly on your side, chances are you are dumb, a troll,  or a hack. 

This is true.....now take that and replace momo with snowrider and x10000 and it is even more true

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

you are truely a blind partisan hack who has no ability to think for yourself I am done arguing with you, you have been brainwashed into the believing what you are told than to have independent thought SBYL, it's become quite obvious if someone doesn;t share your views then they are worthless POS. At some point, much like Vinnie and I, views change and we look at things in a different perspective and our opinions change, maybe someday it may happen to you but from what I can see you will be lead around by a leash until the day they plant you sorry ass

you seem to miss the point, which isn't unusual. changing your view is fine and normal. what isn't normal is being a dem, or an indy, and now not having any negative things to say about trump in a political forum. especially when you say much more negative things, about lamer dem topics, in the that political forum. you are a coward, scared to go against the majority, plain and simple. vinnie is not. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem to miss the point, which isn't unusual. changing your view is fine and normal. what isn't normal is being a dem, or an indy, and now not having any negative things to say about trump in a political forum. especially when you say much more negative things, about lamer dem topics, in the that political forum. you are a coward, scared to go against the majority, plain and simple. vinnie is not. 

:lol: