Check your account email address ×

Mueller. Only a fairy man couldn’t admire this guy.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no proof of Trump breaking a single law.....I have proof of Hillary breaking many ......THE END 

no, you do not. but what i do have is proof that trump is allowing some crooked jackass, who can't even obtain a security clearance, who has tried to set up secret communications with crony russians whom he's in bed, receiving very top secret information on a daily basis. but that seems to be ok with all the simpletons who wanted hillary hung for a few e-mails. 

so what else do you have? you implied there were several things. or is this how they're all going to go, based on your BS laden conspiracies? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, you do not. but what i do have is proof that trump is allowing some crooked jackass, who can't even obtain a security clearance, who has tried to set up secret communications with crony russians whom he's in bed, receiving very top secret information on a daily basis. but that seems to be ok with all the simpletons who wanted hillary hung for a few e-mails. 

so what else do you have? you implied there were several things. or is this how they're all going to go, based on your BS laden conspiracies? 

hey faggot.....Hillary disseminated classified info to those without security clearance and she did it with egregious disregard and complete negligence 

that is a fact you stupid fucking cunt 

All of your bullshit above concerning Trump is nothing more than your little fantasy.....sorry dumbass

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hey faggot.....Hillary disseminated classified info to those without security clearance and she did it with egregious disregard and complete negligence 

that is a fact you stupid fucking cunt 

All of your bullshit above concerning Trump is nothing more than your little fantasy.....sorry dumbass

which was not classified at the time. do you think everyone in gov handles this things by the book? what is fantasy about kushner and trump? those are facts dude. 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

its fucking mind blowing

It really is.  We will see if the IG comes up with something this time.  Fuck if Mueller can spend 68 million, this investigation is worth a billion.  It can never happen again.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She lied everytime she opened her mouth and she certainly lied to the FBI.....except they had no intention of keeping any transcript or interviewing her under oath or anything that would even remotely resemble a legit investigation. The fucking cunt should have been charged ....the fucking FBI gave immunity to every single person that had anything to do with their investigation of her. Fuck them and fuck you 

About as clear of an example of the corruption within the DOJ and FBI as there is.  No video, no oath, offer the accomplices immunity before hand, an absolute sham of an investigation.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmm, that is not true at all, and they said so. the same fbi that helped cost her the election over some fucking e-mails. sounds to me like you're lying again. wonder if tom would agree?

so is that all you have, rww speculation? :dunno:

No, Hilary cost herself the election because she's a lying duplicitous hatchet wound of a woman

:lol: what do you think they're going to find wolfie? btw, in case some of you fruit loops have bad memories...

bush "loses" 22 million e-mail during the days surrounding the iraq war. not a peep from the repukes

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html

romney eliminates hard drives after leaving office

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2011/11/17/before-leaving-governor-office-mitt-romney-staff-eliminated-mail-records/xIVEQd87zi0X0tl8KrXKYM/story.html

trump staff and private e-mails

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/the-brazenness-of-jared-and-ivankas-personal-email-server/541017/

jeb bush and a private server

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-email-furor-hypocrisy-right-493120

condoleezza rice and powell getting classified info on personal e-mails

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rice-aides-powell-also-got-classified-info-personal-emails-n511181

BUT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not true at all ....Hillary broke multiple laws that would have landed the average person in jail ....in fact she committed some of the same crimes that Mueller is charging people for now

Trump has, knowingly or not as well.  Both are meh.  Time to move on.

Neal

what difference does it make, in the end nobody is going to go to jail over this shit on either side, shillary and her gang for Bengazi, emails or U1, or Trump and co. for alleged ''collusion" it is a waste of taxpayer money to continue looking into this shit, time to knock off the partisan BS and start working on the peoples buisness

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

what difference does it make, in the end nobody is going to go to jail over this shit on either side, shillary and her gang for Bengazi, emails or U1, or Trump and co. for alleged ''collusion" it is a waste of taxpayer money to continue looking into this shit, time to knock off the partisan BS and start working on the peoples buisness

There is nothing illegal with Benghazi or U1.  

It is time to move on, the is no winning the citizens on Hillary or Trump.

Neal

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

warning, tom's going to call you a liar. you have 0 proof of that and there's a damn good chance you are wrong. if trump is found guilty of money laundering or other crimes at state levels, he's screwed. he cannot pardon himself or others. and if you don't believe there are very good chances of you being wrong, you are very uninformed. i will agree collusion, by itself, won't do didly. that doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: here you go again....

come on, you can do better than that. 

Yeah here I go again not being a blinded partisan hack.  You are fucking stupid and a waste of time.  You offer nothing and cannot function thinking for yourself.  Pass on any analysis you have about yourself or others.

Neal

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

warning, tom's going to call you a liar. you have 0 proof of that and there's a damn good chance you are wrong. if trump is found guilty of money laundering or other crimes at state levels, he's screwed. he cannot pardon himself or others. and if you don't believe there are very good chances of you being wrong, you are very uninformed. i will agree collusion, by itself, won't do didly. that doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

either way it's a waste of tax payers money, wrap it up and move the fuck on we as a country have more pressing issues to deal with than wild goose chases, on either side

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah here I go again not being a blinded partisan hack.  You are fucking stupid and a waste of time.  You offer nothing and cannot function thinking for yourself.  Pass on any analysis you have about yourself or others.

Neal

and you are a castrated idiot...

"meh, some mysterious e-mails is definitely equivalent to money laundering, being owned by foreign foes, colluding with foreign foes, tax evasions etc etc etc"

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

either way it's a waste of tax payers money, wrap it up and move the fuck on we as a country have more pressing issues to deal with than wild goose chases, on either side

:lol: it's just involving the potus. stand by and defend all the lame hillary investigations and then claim this one a waste of tax payer money. wtf is the matter with you? 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: it's just involving the potus. stand by and defend all the lame hillary investigations and then claim this one a waste of tax payer money. wtf is the matter with you? 

I never defended the bengazi investigations, BOTH WERE AND ARE A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY, this is why I hate both parties equally, always a tit for tat which is why I am an Independent, wrap up this BS and move on ffs

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I never defended the bengazi investigations, BOTH WERE AND ARE A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY, this is why I hate both parties equally, always a tit for tat which is why I am an Independent, wrap up this BS and move on ffs

if you are truly an independent you are not showing it in here at all. independents hate trump, and let it be known. independents also want mueller to continue the investigation into how involved trump is with russia. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you are truly an independent you are not showing it in here at all. independents hate trump, and let it be known. independents also want mueller to continue the investigation into how involved trump is with russia. 

this is what I want to see, I want and end to these frivoulus investigations wrapped up, I want to see sensible immigration reform, including upholding the current laws, not a free pass, I want to see the borders secured and I don't give a fuck if it's a wall or increased security details. I want our men and woman to get the fuck out of the middle east, and some form of nationwide health care system that is fair for all that doesn't cost a fortune to the tax payers, jobs and a growing economy. your assessment that independents hate Trump is BS as it took more than just repubs to elect Trump, it took a fair number of independents AND dems for him to win

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hahahahaha. There you go again. Telling other people how they are supposed to think. 

What an idiot. 

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

this is what I want to see, I want and end to these frivoulus investigations wrapped up, I want to see sensible immigration reform, including upholding the current laws, not a free pass, I want to see the borders secured and I don't give a fuck if it's a wall or increased security details. I want our men and woman to get the fuck out of the middle east, and some form of nationwide health care system that is fair for all that doesn't cost a fortune to the tax payers, jobs and a growing economy. your assessment that independents hate Trump is BS as it took more than just repubs to elect Trump, it took a fair number of independents AND dems for him to win

i'm talking about now, when it's obvious the guy is a POS.