Check your account email address ×

Mueller. Only a fairy man couldn’t admire this guy.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Well, Mueller should have executed the search warrant before they were destroyed to preserve the evidence.  I mean, once that warrant is issued, it's a felony to destroy evidence. 

AM I RITE????

Image result for james comey puzzled

lol... Apparently they couldn't get a warrant with their treasure trove of evidence ...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

tom's historical ride thru russiagate.........

"where's the proof russia meddled?"

turns to

"where's the proof the trump admin colluded? i always knew russia meddled, they all do it"

turns to 

"where's the proof votes were changed? i never said russia didn't meddle, i never said trump didn't collude"

Wrong in so many ways.  From day 1 I said "of course Russia meddled just like we do in every election across the globe.  Are you surprised by this".   From day 1 that has been my position.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom's historical ride thru russiagate.........

"where's the proof russia meddled?"

turns to

"where's the proof the trump admin colluded? i always knew russia meddled, they all do it"

turns to 

"where's the proof votes were changed? i never said russia didn't meddle, i never said trump didn't collude"

10 days ago it was russian cooluzian... Now it's "meddlin"   Lol... A month from now it'll be they breathed the same air...  :lol:

Just now, JEFF said:

lol... Apparently they couldn't get a warrant with their treasure trove of evidence ...

It's just so bizarre!  It's like the justice system was being controlled and manipulated for political reasons.  Destroying Constitutional amendment rights and twarting the right's of the citizens to expect their DOJ to do their job fairly.  But that couldn't be....no chance.

Related image

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

10 days ago it was russian cooluzian... Now it's "meddlin"   Lol... A month from now it'll be they breathed the same air...  :lol:

whoooosh. sorry dude, it's been collusion since day one. all the other things that come out of it, to help explain why the collusion in the first place, is an added bonus. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whoooosh. sorry dude, it's been collusion since day one. all the other things that come out of it, to help explain why the collusion in the first place, is an added bonus. 

So now we're back to collusion? Make sure you let Mueller know... He seems to be wasting his time on silly face book posts. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So now we're back to collusion? Make sure you let Mueller know... He seems to be wasting his time on silly face book posts. :thumbsup:

we never left collusion!

if you can't grasp what all mueller has done, or the reasons he is doing what he is doing, and to who, you are beyond fucking help. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we never left collusion!

if you can't grasp what all mueller has done, or the reasons he is doing what he is doing, and to who, you are beyond fucking help. 

Snot have you actually been correct about anything like even fucking once? Honest question??? :dunno: I will give you a hint the answer is a simple two letter word that starts with N and ends with O :flush: 

some of you clowns, who actually may grasp some of what is going on, are pissed off because you want mueller to stop everything once he's found some "collusion evidence". that was found already, with the trump tower meeting. i'm sure those e-mails would hold alot of value in court. but collusion is a very "ify" charge, and nothing would likely become of it, especially since fellow repukes are in charge in DC.

but sorry kids, it's not stopping there. mueller is connecting all the dots to find out why the collusion existed in the first place, and there's a ton of material to look at. as i said since day one, there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many russian connections to ignore. the fact that they all thought they could pull all this off is mind boggling, but then again, some of you are their supporters...

but keep the faith, i suspect trump is going to get very desperate soon and do some things to get mueller off the job. tom, xlt and others who supposedly favor the meuller investigation, will jump right in line with the rest of the trumpsters and be happy with it.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we never left collusion!

I have full grasp on what Mueller is doing. As does anyone capable of cognitive thought... He's doing anything he can to justify his investigation.  

You on the other hand... The struggle is real.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Snot have you actually been correct about anything like even fucking once? Honest question??? :dunno: I will give you a hint the answer is a simple two letter word that starts with N and ends with O :flush: 

yep, many things, including the fact that the one of the sites biggest idiots has a 9 letter handle, that starts with M and ends in R.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I have full grasp on what Mueller is doing. As does anyone capable of cognitive thought... He's doing anything he can to justify his investigation.  

You on the other hand... The struggle is real.

obviously you don't have a grasp

32 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

at this point mueller is running out the clock out until the funds run dry, indict a few Russians for petty shit to make his "investigation" look good and justify the cost:news:

the only thing running dry is your supply of brain cells. you can't even figure out what the indictments vs the charges are about :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you clowns, who actually may grasp some of what is going on, are pissed off because you want mueller to stop everything once he's found some "collusion evidence". that was found already, with the trump tower meeting. i'm sure those e-mails would hold alot of value in court. but collusion is a very "ify" charge, and nothing would likely become of it, especially since fellow repukes are in charge in DC.

but sorry kids, it's not stopping there. mueller is connecting all the dots to find out why the collusion existed in the first place, and there's a ton of material to look at. as i said since day one, there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many russian connections to ignore. the fact that they all thought they could pull all this off is mind boggling, but then again, some of you are their supporters...

but keep the faith, i suspect trump is going to get very desperate soon and do some things to get mueller off the job. tom, xlt and others who supposedly favor the meuller investigation, will jump right in line with the rest of the trumpsters and be happy with it.

So junior meeting with a DNC plant Russian is collusion but a Dossier bought and paid for by the DNC/Thrillery campaign and used to deceive the FISA court to get warrants under false pretences isn't collusion :lmao: you live in an alternative universe Snot :lol2: 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

at this point mueller is running out the clock out until the funds run dry, indict a few Russians for petty shit to make his "investigation" look good and justify the cost:news:

no funds will not run out it is all about keeping it rolling till the midterms.

always has been

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  So you admired them when they tried to do damage to a politcal party you hated.  Got it.  No, this makes perfect non-partisan hack sense.  Seriously.

Fuck, you’re a hack. Your dribble is getting impossible to take serious. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck, you’re a hack. Your dribble is getting impossible to take serious. 

Nothing hacky about my posts here.  You say you admire a man but really, you just admire anybody that tries to do damage to the other “team”.

Who's the hack?  Partisan type.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sometimes I start to think, "Hey, maybe FS isn't full of complete morons." Then a thread like this rolls around :lol: 

Go shove a dick in your mouth and stfu.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nothing hacky about my posts here.  You say you admire a man but really, you just admire anybody that tries to do damage to the other “team”.

It’s ok to be a hack. Just be honest about it and drop the intellectual blah blah. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go look in a mirror Mr. Liberals Are Always Wrong.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go shove a dick in your mouth and stfu.

Go babble on about Russian collusion or the lack thereof like the rest of these buffoons. You're all in a tizzy from the actions of some fucking losers running botnets out of their mom's basement for ad revenue :lol: