Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb ass I know that but for this type of attack like the school was.

Obviously not. They were well trained on eating donuts and writing speeding violations though. WTF kind of question was that?  Any cop that cowers in such a situation should probably find a new job.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Obviously not. They were well trained on eating donuts and writing speeding violations though. WTF kind of question was that?  Any cop that cowers in such a situation should probably find a new job.

I think they should be charged and have to pay back all the salary they have collected since hired

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think they should be charged and have to pay back all the salary they have collected since hired

The more I think about the fact that they stayed outside the more it bothers me. They stood outside for 4 minutes. That's 4 minutes AFTER they arrived. Absolutely disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, JEFF said:

The more I think about the fact that they stayed outside the more it bothers me. They stood outside for 4 minutes. That's 4 minutes AFTER they arrived. Absolutely disgusting. 

I dont care to think about it at all

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Maybe if they were carrying more guns, they would have entered.

Same with Vegas. In that hotel, when you consider how many armed Americans there are, how many "good guys with guns" sat in their hotel rooms instead of rushing to stop the bad guy with a gun?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe if they were carrying more guns, they would have entered.

Same with Vegas. In that hotel, when you consider how many armed Americans there are, how many "good guys with guns" sat in their hotel rooms instead of rushing to stop the bad guy with a gun?

Maybe if they weren't all beta cucks like you they'd have done the right thing. :pan: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps someone can read it to you and you can try to form an opinion.

I already have an opinion.  And my opinion is correct.  Yours on the otherhand, ALL OF YOURS, are incorrect.  The "Beta Cucks rule the world" liberal fascist movement dream is only being kept alive by dried, dull, stale, non-message, hate mongering, racist liberals.  SBYL.

Beta-cuck!  

:groin:

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Maybe if they weren't all beta cucks like you they'd have done the right thing. :pan: 

They were gun owners after all. They must have been beta cucks.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I already have an opinion.  And my opinion is correct.  Yours on the otherhand, ALL OF YOURS, are incorrect.  The "Beta Cucks rule the world" liberal fascist movement dream is only being kept alive by dried, dull, stale, non-message, hate mongering, racist liberals.  SBYL.

Beta-cuck!  

:groin:

Is your opinion that more guns will help? You know, the same solution you were told to believe for the last 20 years.

Is your opinion that more guns will help? You know, the same solution you were told to believe for the last 20 years.

Coming from very liberal Broward county I'd venture guns or not, they are. You'd know... Are they? 

Guns in the right hands will help.  I wasn't "told" anything.  That's for you Beta-cucks.

Your fear of guns is justified and obvious.  I bet strong words in person scare the shit out of you too.  Hell, I bet the wrong look scares the hell out of you!  I bet you are real quiet in person.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Guns in the right hands will help.  I wasn't "told" anything.  That's for you Beta-cucks.

Your fear of guns is justified and obvious.  I bet strong words in person scare the shit out of you too.  Hell, I bet the wrong look scares the hell out of you!  I bet you are real quiet in person.

Who are the right hands? Teachers?  Those damn liberal teachers?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Who are the right hands? Teachers?  Those damn liberal teachers?  

For sure not librulz.  Jesus....they may accidentally shoot somebody other than themselves.  Retard Betas.  Plenty of the right people out there.  The teachers that are lining up to volunteer are a good start.  Now...stop bothering me with your beta-cuckyness.

For sure not librulz.  Jesus....they may accidentally shoot somebody other than themselves.  Retard Betas.  Plenty of the right people out there.  The teachers that are lining up to volunteer are a good start.  Now...stop bothering me with your beta-cuckyness.

Is that an answer?  Is it teachers or do you want other people in the school as well?

More cops? Ex Military? Maybe just a bunch of losers like you that have nothing to do all day anyway?

Hell, for free wifi, you'd gladly hang around pulling your wire until one of your gun owning buddies showed up looking to kill kids.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that an answer?  Is it teachers or do you want other people in the school as well?

More cops? Ex Military? Maybe just a bunch of losers like you that have nothing to do all day anyway?

Hell, for free wifi, you'd gladly hang around pulling your wire until one of your gun owning buddies showed up looking to kill kids.

Hey....fucking beta-cuck Tool Kit North.  STFU...Go be a whiney bitch somehwere else.  When was the last time a real man was in your bed?  Go check...or is the door locked?  :lol:

Hey....fucking beta-cuck Tool Kit North.  STFU...Go be a whiney bitch somehwere else.  When was the last time a real man was in your bed?  Go check...or is the door locked?  :lol:

You are too stupid to have an answer.  What a fucking moron.  You find a lot of men in your bed?  Is that a point of pride for you to fill your bed with men? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are too stupid to have an answer.  What a fucking moron.  You find a lot of men in your bed?  Is that a point of pride for you to fill your bed with men? 

You have comebacks that even a 6 year old would do a face palm when hearing. Seriously, wit is not your forte. Stop. hahaha

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good grief...so dumb you don't even know when you're being insulted like a cuck.  My response below...the kinder version.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You have comebacks that even a 6 year old would do a face palm when hearing. Seriously, wit is not your forte. Stop. hahaha

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A 6 year old..... You mean just throwing out nonsense insults when you don't have an answer?

Looks like you and Zambo have that down.

You two losers probably play video games all day and want to think you would have ran into the school.  

Meanwhile in real life you hide in your house and trade insults on the internet.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

A 6 year old..... You mean just throwing out nonsense insults when you don't have an answer?

You two losers probably play video games all day and want to think you would have ran into the school.  

Meanwhile in real life you hide in your house and trade insults on the internet.  

Well in "real life" I have been in a gun fight or two..... So, you'd be incorrect. I would have ran in the school without a doubt, but I am not that cop. I feel for that cop. Some people aren't built for two way bullet traffic. It is a fact of life. Some, at no choice of their own, can't act in that moment. The only way you find that out is by it happening. Its shitty, but it is true. We can talk shit about him, but it could have happened to anyone who hasn't been in a firefight no matter how big dicked they think they are. That being said, sit down nerd. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your version of the truth is what you need to sleep at night...and feel safe in your cyber safe zone.  The truth of it is much scarier for you.  I promise.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well in "real life" I have been in a gun fight or two..... So, you'd be incorrect. I would have ran in the school without a doubt, but I am not that cop. I feel for that cop. Some people aren't built for two way bullet traffic. It is a fact of life. Some, at no choice of their own, can't act in that moment. The only way you find that out is by it happening. Its shitty, but it is true. We can talk shit about him, but it could have happened to anyone who hasn't been in a firefight no matter how big dicked they think they are. That being said, sit down nerd. 

What a moron.  You've just argued against more guns solving the problem. 

Freezing also happens to people who have been in a fire fight. But in theory you should know that. 

Maybe when that happens you just hit reset on Call of Duty. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Your version of the truth is what you need to sleep at night...and feel safe in your cyber safe zone.  The truth of it is much scarier for you.  I promise.

Dweeb. I feel safe in real life. I know the thought of this would scare you but I've even been known to sled further than 1/2 hour from my home without getting scared and rushing home. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What a moron.  You've just argued against more guns solving the problem. 

Freezing also happens to people who have been in a fire fight. But in theory you should know that. 

Maybe when that happens you just hit reset on Call of Duty. 

I don't think there should be more guns in schools. Stop applying your thoughts on others to me. 

Freezing does not happen to those who have been in fire fights because those that became paralyzed by the situation get removed before the next one... But in theory you wouldn't know that because you have never been in combat, so I won't hold that against you. Why are you even talking about this like you are speaking from experience? Lay out your credentials, I'll lay out mine... 

Is this the direction you want to go? Try to be witty and say "Call of Duty", but I lived this. You have only read about it. I'd suggest staying in your lane or I will embarrass the shit out of you. 

• Like 1