Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  I’m for that anyway.  But how would that have helped in Florida? Or Sandy Hook?  Or.....

Good grief!  I sound like a librul!!!!

How does the perp sneak the gun past security check, I believe the Sandy Hook and Florida perps just walked in, yes there is always busting out a window and climbing through the shards in the window frame to get in but we know that fucks up the element of surprise.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahhahaha triggered. Now he’s projecting!!! So how does the sharing of the boat work? Seems strange that a millionaire business owning success story has to go halfsies on a used boat. I call bullshit. 

Hey Momo is a CFO big wig with his own helicopter and mahogany office, maybe you can bring him on to run your finances bahahahahhahahaha! 

@Momorider got busted on that one when he said it was oak and then someone dug up a post where he said it was mahogany or it was vice a versa, in any event it was then that Momo was outed as the known liar that he is :lol: 

Poor Momo so stupid, so sad.............. :lol:    

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So one of the safest states in the US has lower crime rate than half of Canada and you think that's an endorsement of the American way. 

You haven't been invited to Canada so don't get excited.

The conversation is about things that work to reduce mass killings. Canadian rules allow use of firearms while stopping most wing nuts from getting hold of enough firepower to shoot 50 people inside of 10 minutes. 

I'm not suggesting you follow our example, Australia's or any of the European places that avoid the issues you have.

I'm just pointing out that it works. 

It's kind of like a Dr. having a 350lb patient who's diabetic. You can point out that diet and exercise will help them. But if they keep stuffing their fat faces with donuts, beer and chicken wings because it's easier then go for it. 

The excited states use to pride itself on getting the tough jobs done. It was equal parts propaganda but some of it was true. Not anymore.

Then why dosnt it work in Mexico ?

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How does the perp sneak the gun past security check, I believe the Sandy Hook and Florida perps just walked in, yes there is always busting out a window and climbing through the shards in the window frame to get in but we know that fucks up the element of surprise.

You shoot your way through it. Why sneak when you are going to shoot the place up anyways? But I agree that metal detectors and autolocking security doors are the way to go 

Just now, f7ben said:

You shoot your way through it. Why sneak when you are going to shoot the place up anyways? But I agree that metal detectors and autolocking security doors are the way to go 

Thank you. 

It just gets hard to have these conversations.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you. 

It just gets hard to have these conversations.  

Seriously.....its a good thing these school shooters are unhinged snowflakes with zero know how that seem fixated on AR15's .......you give a resourceful fellow like some people I know the task of shooting up a school and 100's die ....not 10s. Sawed off shotguns and buckshot with drum mags. Everyone fucking dies and they die in the worst way

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sandy Hook he blew the front windows out with a gun.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seriously.....its a good thing these school shooters are unhinged snowflakes with zero know how that seem fixated on AR15's .......you give a resourceful fellow like some people I know the task of shooting up a school and 100's die ....not 10s. Sawed off shotguns and buckshot with drum mags. Everyone fucking dies and they die in the worst way

It is literally like trying to tell a 2 year old how to play poker.  I really don't even understand their mindset.  It's so basic....that's why we have signs that say "gun free zone".  Cuz, that'll turn anyone away thinking anything malicious!  Problem...........SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It is literally like trying to tell a 2 year old how to play poker.  I really don't even understand their mindset.  It's so basic....that's why we have signs that say "gun free zone".  Cuz, that'll turn anyone away thinking anything malicious!  Problem...........SOLVED!

A Stern tongue-lashing usually works as well.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Image result for Mossberg 590

You should all pray to your gods that no lunatic ever grabs a couple of these and some hi cap mags with some 00 buck and shoots up a school. Sweet fucking shit it would be a nightmare

Indeed.

We need sentinels, mag and bag entries, bullet resistant doors, and anti door breaching devices.  It's going to be a spendy fix.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.

We need sentinels, mag and bag entries, bullet resistant doors, and anti door breaching devices.  It's going to be a spendy fix.

Neal

Or we absorb the risk of living in a free society and realize that there are shitty people out there that are doing to do bad things ....in a country of 350 million people some bad things are going to happen from time to time 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.

Neal

I think some of that is unecessary and ultimatley just plain ineffective.  Trained armed security and teachers that want the responsibility should serve as an effective deterrant.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Or we absorb the risk of living in a free society and realize that there are shitty people out there that are doing to do bad things ....in a country of 350 million people some bad things are going to happen from time to time 

We're always gonna have to absorb that risk.  If somebody is hell bent on killing....and is smart enough and/or willing to sacrifice themselves.  There is nothing that can be done to stop them.

These "no bully" zones aren't really working out as planned.  I wonder why.  We are always asking the wrong questions and still not finding the correct answers.  It's masterbation without the payoff.  Nobody like happy endings anymore.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Image result for Mossberg 590

You should all pray to your gods that no lunatic ever grabs a couple of these and some hi cap mags with some 00 buck and shoots up a school. Sweet fucking shit it would be a nightmare

6" to 8" spread at 20 yards, big bulky magazines with 10 shots, I'm glad you and Zambo are impressed :lol: 

I did some patterning with my Mossberg 18.5" barrel 590A1 with cylinder bore. Here are two pics of Federal Vital-Shok 9 pellet 00 buckshot. Both shots are from about 20 yards away. Right now it has a bead sight and no rear sight.

Pic #1 has an 8" spread from the bottom left to the top right. The big hole is just the wad. I count five pellet holes plus the wad, so I assume the other four pellets went through the wad hole.

The second picture is interesting. The group seems to be tighter at 6" and I count six pellet holes. This shot also made a hole in the target at the top right, inside the score box. The hole is 18" away from the wad hole. It's not a perfect circle like most pellet holes, so it's possible it's a piece of the wad or 2-3 pellets that caused the hole, but it went through the cardboard behind the paper.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=255364

On 2018-02-26 at 7:16 PM, ICEMAN! said:

What happens when the teacher loses their shit and shoots up the school with the gun they were allowed to protect the kids?

On 2018-02-26 at 7:20 PM, Highmark said:

Arming teachers has a much better chance at preventing tragedy than causing one.  

On 2018-02-26 at 7:21 PM, Zambroski said:

Why are the teachers “losing their shit”?  I thought they were all liberals?  

Again, are these serious questions?

On 2018-02-27 at 11:24 AM, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking icewoman is so fucking stupid ....I read that comment and was going to post but you had it covered 2 posts down. What a fucking brain dead assfuck 

On 2018-02-27 at 11:30 AM, snoughnut said:

I went and read his post, I didn't think he was that dumb but that post changed my mind. :lol:

On 2018-02-27 at 11:39 AM, f7ben said:

No....he is that fucking dumb. People like him who's brains dont function at all think being around a gun is what turns people into fractured homicidal psychotics. They think just removing the gun from the situation would prevent any bad thing from happening :lol: 

*AHEM*

:news:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/breaking-teacher-custody-after-shot-fired-school/Yszy9v7Z9Vy86bTp9ygdWJ/

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.

Neal

What about the march to the bus, or lighting up a loaded bus, or an athletic field full of kids......................where does it end? 

Hey Neal how about the awesome shot spread of that Mossberg 590 WOW WEE :lol: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Probably some liberal nut trying to "prove" why they shouldn't be armed.  :lol:  

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Then why dosnt it work in Mexico ?

You want to compare yourself to Mexico now.  

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Fla didn't . Sandy hook didn't

Fla didn’t have parents.  How long were the sandy hook parents split?what about columbine kids?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You just shot them full of holes. 

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What about the march to the bus, or lighting up a loaded bus, or an athletic field full of kids......................where does it end? 

Hey Neal how about the awesome shot spread of that Mossberg 590 WOW WEE :lol: 

Two largest school killings in our history.   1. Bomb.  2. Couple handguns.   One of which was a .22.

The style of weapon only plays one role.   Having the victims stay victims is another.  At V. Tech he went right down the row shooting them in the head.  

*AHEM*   @ICEMAN!

The school's assistant principal, Joel Myrick, retrieved a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol from his truck and, spotting Woodham attempting to flee the parking lot after the shooting, shouted for him to stop. Realizing what Woodham was doing, another student used his own vehicle to block Woodham's path, at which point Woodham attempted to get around the obstruction by driving his mother's car onto a grass verge, only to end up getting stuck in the grass. Seizing his opportunity, Myrick ordered Woodham out of the car at gunpoint and detained him until police arrived at the scene.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting

Edited by Highmark