Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of issues for students, teachers, taxpayers, etc. when you have armed teachers, where does responsibility begin and end?

Thank god the gubment had job for you, don't think just do as you're told :thumbsup:

At school when shots are fired just like we do with some airline pilots these days part of federal flight deck officer program.  I swear some of you with common sense have lost all of it and will follow whatever the lefts positions are.  

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

except they don't have access to the gun right now. After Trumpsters arm them they will.

I like how you keep doubling down on being stupid.

Jesus u are a snowflake. :lmao:

On 2/25/2018 at 3:02 PM, f7ben said:

Thank you....also regardless of their training basic human such as selflessness and compassion would have dictated that they try and help

Basic human trait is survival. He made sure he survived. Those that act selfless are the exception

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

except they don't have access to the gun right now. After Trumpsters arm them they will.

I like how you keep doubling down on being stupid.

Why do you think they don't have access to guns ?

59 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

6 pages and no one talking about prescription medication, violent culture, just gun laws and restrictions

So lazy

Wouldn't jerking off because you own a semi automatic weapon be considered part of the violent culture?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are teachers allowed to have a gun in the classroom?

That doesn't matter .if one is going to come unglued and shoot the place up they will ignore laws . just like other shooters do

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That doesn't matter .if one is going to come unglued and shoot the place up they will ignore laws . just like other shooters do

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was going to murder 12 people but changed my mind because I don't want to be charged with illegal gun possession

You are as dumb as the rest of them. 

Someone comes unglued in the classroom that doesn’t have a gun handy is less dangerous than one who has to go home, get his gun and come back.  Are you too stupid to realize that?  

On your second point you  realize why it’s stupid to argue that gun free zones prove gun control doesn’t work. It isn’t really gun control. If I can access weapons then drive a mile to a gun free zone without going through a checkpoint  

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are as dumb as the rest of them. 

Someone comes unglued in the classroom that doesn’t have a gun handy is less dangerous than one who has to go home, get his gun and come back.  Are you too stupid to realize that?  

On your second point you  realize why it’s stupid to argue that gun free zones prove gun control doesn’t work. It isn’t really gun control. If I can access weapons then drive a mile to a gun free zone without going through a checkpoint  

Oh I understand one coming unglued and I'm sure it will happen once or twice. But given the choice of a teacher coming unglued or a shooter having no one shooting back ill go with the armed teacher. Maybe I have more faith in the mental stability of teacher s then you do.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And we all know guns are not going to be banned so what is your great plan ? Because hiding and praying ain't cutting it.

It’s working fine for Canada. They are lambasting a conservative mp for supporting a petition that wanted to remove restrictions on the AR 15. They are using the Florida shooting to drive the point home.  Imagine that, they only got one guy dumb enough to stick his neck out in favour of less gun control.  Contrast that to the USA where the NRA threatens politicians who won’t sign their petitions. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s working fine for Canada. They are lambasting a conservative mp for supporting a petition that wanted to remove restrictions on the AR 15. They are using the Florida shooting to drive the point home.  Imagine that, they only got one guy dumb enough to stick his neck out in favour of less gun control.  Contrast that to the USA where the NRA threatens politicians who won’t sign their petitions. 

But its not going to happen here. So again , any ideas ?

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But its not going to happen here. So again , any ideas ?

Implement all the common sense stuff first, and then see what happens.  At least the R’s would be a part of the solution instead of throwing up their hands and pretending nothing can be done. 

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

Is the gun violence rising or falling in Canada?  Hint:  Rising.  Aren't you retards like #3 or #4 in the world in gun homocides?  Weird considering your gun "control".

Do you have a brain?  Hint:  No.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

At school when shots are fired just like we do with some airline pilots these days part of federal flight deck officer program.  I swear some of you with common sense have lost all of it and will follow whatever the lefts positions are.  

Common sense tells me we have no idea how anyone will react in that situation, now what happens if the armed teacher goes and hides in a closet, or the armed teacher in a panic wounds or kills some kids on accident, in either situation let the lawsuits fly. Arming teachers is not a simple black and white issue, there is potential upside and there is potential downside, think about it.