Check your account email address ×

Can police get anymore pathetic?

I think Broward County and the insurance Co. is gonna' be out a few dollar bills on this, when all is said and done. If I remember, the term was DERELICTION OF DUTY............failure to act.   Those cops better get EVERY fucking thing they own OUT OF THEIR NAMES, ASAP. 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think there should be more guns in schools. Stop applying your thoughts on others to me. 

Freezing does not happen to those who have been in fire fights because those that became paralyzed by the situation get removed before the next one... But in theory you wouldn't know that because you have never been in combat, so I won't hold that against you. Why are you even talking about this like you are speaking from experience? Lay out your credentials, I'll lay out mine... 

Is this the direction you want to go? Try to be witty and say "Call of Duty", but I lived this. You have only read about it. I'd suggest staying in your lane or I will embarrass the shit out of you. 

Ok, so more guns aren’t the answer?  Exactly what is the answer? 

Are you saying once someone has been in a fire fight once and didn’t freeze, they are good to go for the rest of their lives? 

Are they all automatically Alpha? I think that is important to know. Or should I ask Zambo? Have you had more real men in your bed than he has?  

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think there should be more guns in schools. Stop applying your thoughts on others to me. 

Freezing does not happen to those who have been in fire fights because those that became paralyzed by the situation get removed before the next one... But in theory you wouldn't know that because you have never been in combat, so I won't hold that against you. Why are you even talking about this like you are speaking from experience? Lay out your credentials, I'll lay out mine... 

Is this the direction you want to go? Try to be witty and say "Call of Duty", but I lived this. You have only read about it. I'd suggest staying in your lane or I will embarrass the shit out of you. 

Ouch! 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok, so more guns aren’t the answer?  Exactly what is the answer? 

Are you saying once someone has been in a fire fight once and didn’t freeze, they are good to go for the rest of their lives? 

Are they all automatically Alpha? I think that is important to know. Or should I ask Zambo? Have you had more real men in your bed than he has?  

Now you are grasping. Gather your thoughts and try again. Is this conversation a little too advanced for you? Need me to slow down? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now you are grasping. Gather your thoughts and try again. Is this conversation a little too advanced for you? Need me to slow down? 

I thought all of you dumbasses agree that more guns make you safer.

Are you agreeing that reducing guns is the answer?

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Since Columbine virtually all LE agencies have went to an enter immediately policy to confront the gunman as it has proven to work.   I want to know the policy of this particular department but it appears they were suppose to go in and sadly the wrong officers were on scene here. 

I do find it hard to fling insults without having to walk in their shoes.  Those of us who haven't been in combat or shootings should be careful at calling them cowards.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Give the cops a break, the guy was armed with a semi-auto rifle and we all know it's easier to shoot a guy laying on the ground with his hands up in the air...............Choose your targets carefully.

Just imagine a black teacher being asked to carry a weapon so he can be ready for a school shooting.

Cops would run in and first kill all the black people they see with guns, then just like in Florida, they'd let the white shooter leave.

What I love is all the people on here thinking teachers wouldn't be capable of being trained to handle a weapon properly in these situations.  :lol:  Says plenty of the level of intelligence and commitment you think teachers must have.  :lol:  

Its like the voter ID card all over again.   Blacks and Latino's are too stupid and poor to get a voter ID.  :lol: Sad the left has such a poor opinion of these people.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What I love is all the people on here thinking teachers wouldn't be capable of being trained to handle a weapon properly in these situations.  :lol:  Says plenty of the level of intelligence and commitment you think teachers must have.  :lol:  

Its like the voter ID card all over again.   Blacks and Latino's are too stupid and poor to get a voter ID.  :lol: Sad the left has such a poor opinion of these people.  

From what I read, teahers are actually starting to push their districts for this and the volunteers to carry are overwhelming.  But FUCK THEM!!!  They don't know whats best for them and how to handle this!!!!  :lol:

Liberals are so emotionally wrecked.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

From what I read, teahers are actually starting to push their districts for this and the volunteers to carry are overwhelming.  But FUCK THEM!!!  They don't know whats best for them and how to handle this!!!!  :lol:

Liberals are so emotionally wrecked.

I love all the talk about "let the teachers teach and the cops protect"......Oops.   

Plenty of teachers have stood in direct fire without weapons protecting kids.  Those are the one's we want to have guns protecting the kids and themselves.  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love all the talk about "let the teachers teach and the cops protect"......Oops.   

Plenty of teachers have stood in direct fire without weapons protecting kids.  Those are the one's we want to have guns protecting the kids and themselves.  

It doesn't matter what happens.  Trump was just quoted as saying he's gonna take actions to ban bump stocks by just reclassifying them if he can't get legislation passed.  Think that made the Dems even remotely happy?  NOPE.  It doesn't matter what is done.  Nothing short of a full repeal of the 2nd Amendment will make the Dems happy.  Oh, as long as it is their team doing it.  Retards.  I'd bet if it was actually possible and looking probable, they'd fight it tooth and nail.  COMPLETE MORONS.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn't matter what happens.  Trump was just quoted as saying he's gonna take actions to ban bump stocks by just reclassifying them if he can't get legislation passed.  Think that made the Dems even remotely happy?  NOPE.  It doesn't matter what is done.  Nothing short of a full repeal of the 2nd Amendment will make the Dems happy.  Oh, as long as it is their team doing it.  Retards.  I'd bet if it was actually possible and looking probable, they'd fight it tooth and nail.  COMPLETE MORONS.

Wait till the first school shooting is done with a few shotguns.   What then? 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are such a fucktard.

28 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How will armed teachers prevent another Las Vegas shooting?

About the same way banning the sale of new guns will prevent someone from using one of the 300 million already out there

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How will armed teachers prevent another Las Vegas shooting?

They'll hire Chris Kyle and a bunch of former Navy Seals to protect the schools.  They'll have their sniper rifles at the ready to take out any Vegas type mass shooters.