Check your account email address ×

Another getting sick of the lying piece of shit?

9 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

probably best not to lead with a CNN quote.

Cnn is like suave for the butthurt they experience everyday. Hard to believe they even watch, let alone believe all that drivel. 

🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

Cnn is like suave for the butthurt they experience everyday. Hard to believe they even watch, let alone believe all that drivel. 

🐑🐑🐑🐑

Says the resident Dumper being led around with lie after lie after lie. :lmao:   Faux Noise :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the resident Dumper being led around with lie after lie after lie. :lmao:   Faux Noise :lol: 

Point to all the fox links I’ve posted up here...I’ll wait. Another swing and a miss toolkit. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's a quote you stupid fuck - who published the quote is immaterial.   

Yes your correct. Good to see we don't want a quote from an organisation with zero credibility and no ethics when it comes to the truth. Not to mention bought and paid for like a 2 dollar whore.

Thanks for clearing that up. 

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Point to all the fox links I’ve posted up here...I’ll wait. Another swing and a miss toolkit. :lol: 

You’re balls deep in Dump’s Rump :lmao: And your literal interpretation insuates how fucking stupid and defensive you are :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Only thing I'm sick of is seeing the same suspects clogging up this forum with the Trump derangement syndrome.  You guys really need to get a life. :lol: 

Dumps at 37% approval....who’s deranged :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Yes your correct. Good to see we don't want a quote from an organisation with zero credibility and no ethics when it comes to the truth. Not to mention bought and paid for like a 2 dollar whore.

Thanks for clearing that up. 

ITS A FUCKIN QUOTE.....Grrrrrr

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

LMFAO

Nothing like putting an extra hundy or two in the check every two weeks to improve your outlook on things. “Crumbs” :lol: 

Is this guy leaving or is he getting removed?  If he was sick of trump, he should voluntarily step down, but according to the article he is on "thin ice".  LOL

Another topic where the actual content is ignored and the liberal spin is put on it, like how trump is an asshole for letting "mentally ill" buy guns. 

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Only thing I'm sick of is seeing the same suspects clogging up this forum with the Trump derangement syndrome.  You guys really need to get a life. :lol: 

The truth is attractive to some of us.