Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha what a stupid cunt. I hope she runs against Donny. 

Seems like someone has been having a lot of fun at her expense 

https://www.snopes.com/maxine-waters-guncontrolnow-tweet/   Maxine P. Waters is the unverified account. My mistake in posting it up not being on Twitter

11 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

In every post, i dont expect you to see it

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/02/20/two-days-23-false-claims-from-donald-trump-including-one-spectacular-lie.html.    Your president lies on average 3 times per day, your self proclaimed greatest democracy is owned by special interest groups, your taxes fuel wars in the third world instead of infrastructure and health care for your citizens, the French are ahead of you in the olympics and you have trouble going more than a couple of days without a mass shooting.  Keep it up and Haiti won’t envy you.  :groin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Alt right alpha cucks....  What's the big deal?

Neal

No big deal...and if it makes you or anyone else feel better by false naming..GUUD FER YA!

Boy, between being called an "Apha Cuck", and "Alt-righter" or being accused of having "Toxic masculinity", I sure do miss the days of being called just a plain old "RACIST!"  

Ahhh....and good times there are not forgotten.......look away, look away, look away...LIBERAL FASCISM!!!!

#thanksobama!

#metoo!!!!

:lol:

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/02/20/two-days-23-false-claims-from-donald-trump-including-one-spectacular-lie.html.    Your president lies on average 3 times per day, your self proclaimed greatest democracy is owned by special interest groups, your taxes fuel wars in the third world instead of infrastructure and health care for your citizens, the French are ahead of you in the olympics and you have trouble going more than a couple of days without a mass shooting.  Keep it up and Haiti won’t envy you.  :groin:

:lol: youre by far the funniest cat here, dont stop

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

How are they going to levy the costs your gun causes against you if it isn’t registered to you?

in the US no seat belt, helmet etc doesn’t cost the taxpayer so I agree. 

Using drugs may cost society as a whole but as longs as drug users are held responsible for their actions then their actual use isn’t an issue.

But firearms do affect other people. The trouble with easy access to firearms is it allows other people to infringe on your life. 

My neighbour could be high all day,  could be gay, straight or spend the day fucking his dog for all I care. Hr could worship Allah, Jesus or Satan and it won’t affect me. 

But the moment that Satan worshiping dog Fucker has access to an automatic weapon, my family is in more danger than necessary. 

My freedom and that of my family is affected  

In reality 99.99 % of the time the dog fucker having a gun isn't going to impact you at all. I'm more then willing to take my chances on the other 01. %

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha what a stupid cunt. I hope she runs against Donny. 

Even as crazy as I find that bitch I figured it was fake when I read it this morning.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sooooo beta. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sooooo beta. 

:lmao:

You know what, Superstar...I gotta give you props for coming up with this term for them.  It is just rattling their baby pens!  :lol:

The truth is a hard pill to swallow....like a razor blade sometimes.  

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Awe, you used that last night lol... Betas are so unoriginal. 

From the guy that picked up that beta tag line and has been using it instead of a decent retort for a week. 

You do know that you told us you went to Afghanistan as part of a troop surge under Obama right?

as part of an organization that acknowledges that there is a whole string of superiors. 

Right up to a President that you bitch about constantly. 

So you went on a mission you didn’t beleive because a President you didn’t trust told you to  

You may want the look up the definition of Beta. Then have a good look in the mirror soldier. 

Or have another look at that meme . You might recognize yourself  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the guy that picked up that beta tag line and has been using it instead of a decent retort for a week. 

You do know that you told us you went to Afghanistan as part of a troop surge under Obama right?

as part of an organization that acknowledges that there is a whole string of superiors. 

Right up to a President that you bitch about constantly. 

So you went on a mission you didn’t beleive because a President you didn’t trust told you to  

You may want the look up the definition of Beta. Then have a good look in the mirror soldier. 

Or have another look at that meme . You might recognize yourself  

I’m sorry I speak English... What were you trying to say here?

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Do you fall for every conspiracy trap or what?  :lol:

Dude you gotta abandon that Facebook group.

Neal

I need to just abandon FakeBook period!  :bc::lol: 

I don't have the time or the energy to research all this crap that gets spread on there. This one was from right wing friend of mine on there. It's times like these where the far right and left put out some fringe political propaganda 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I need to just abandon FakeBook period!  :bc::lol: 

I don't have the time or the energy to research all this crap that gets spread on there. This one was from right wing friend of mine on there. It's times like these where the far right and left put out some fringe political propaganda 

III%ers?

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Do you fall for every conspiracy trap or what?  :lol:

Dude you gotta abandon that Facebook group.

Neal

I don't think this one is a conspiracy.   That kid WAS in the school doing something on student journalism but is from California or some other place.  At least that is what they are saying now.  I believe he graduated HS in 2015.  His father is a former FBI agent.   Even CNN is reporting this.

Edited by Highmark

Can't remember his lines.  Whether or not this is true or how the interview was cut it sure sounds like that.  

Edited by Highmark