Check your account email address ×

WTF is it with the media fawning over black panther?

Rod

He’s black ooohhhh he’s a black action hero this is so edgy and risky and an advancement of our society oooohhhh racist are FURIOUS refuse to watch it ZOMG

first off the movie looks boring but did all you stupid fucks forget about the Blade trinity? He was black nobody cared about skin colour. The movies were awesome! Well the first two were anyway. 

Come at me you beta cucks

It's a fucking joke.  Who cares?  Just doing their best to get the self hating whities to show up and pay....it's their only chance to make money.  Also, I find it telling as hell they used a foreigner to play the part.  Why not homey from Chicago?  How about Ice Cube?  Jay Z?  P-Diddy?  Even Hollywood knows....nobody wants to see that shit....even if it is all still fictional and so overtly over the top!  I'll bet "Black Panther" catches a lof of white bad guys in this little skit instead of solving black on black homocides.  :lol:

Hollywood.  The highest order of hypocrites in the nation.  That's why Librulz like them.  Those actors make their living convincing us with lies on screen...I guess that's considered note worthy substance for their opinion on social issues they know nothing about.

REEEttttAAAARDS.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Let the butt hurt flow, boys. Don’t hold back. Middle aged white guys are dying in droves. Let it out before it’s too late!!!

Except Blade was way better than a cat dude with fake cat claws 

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The, "I don't get the hype about Black Panther" starter kit:9810802B-8B0B-4C4F-84A2-92E9347780F1.jpeg

Explain Blade then you beta cuck...

oh oh wait you can’t because it’s R rated and you get scared oops 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The, "I don't get the hype about Black Panther" starter kit:9810802B-8B0B-4C4F-84A2-92E9347780F1.jpeg

Lolololol fucking cargo shorts... The only time it is acceptable to wear cargo shorts is Nam. 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Explain Blade then you beta cuck...

oh oh wait you can’t because it’s R rated and you get scared oops 

Blade was hella awesome. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Let the butt hurt flow, boys. Don’t hold back. Middle aged white guys are dying in droves. Let it out before it’s too late!!!

No one is butt hurt you fucking idiot. Why does race have to be injected into everything is the point of the thread. 

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

:lol: fuck that was a great show :lol:

It was, I forget what night it was on but every week everyone came over to my house and we would get baked and watch Simpson's and living color. Great show. 

The movie is about race, blacks have been crying about no black super heroes. Black panther comes from Africa. I heard there is like one white person in the movie. They probably get portrayed as the typical silly nerdy white stereotype that most black shows do.