Check your account email address ×

Nothingburger......

I do notice a rather small but hugely telling line within the article...

"Some Defendants, posing at U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities," the indictment claims.

To me that would kinda throw out the whole colluding argument, no?

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

lol , ok show you one thing except something that you defended . Show me 3 things dems did you didn't defend, even spoke out against.

I said Obama and Hillary were both too wall street friendly for my liking. I thought Obama and Hillary should have raised taxes on the wealthy. I thought Obama should not have opened up more areas for offshore oil drilling............

2 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I do notice a rather small but hugely telling line within the article...

"Some Defendants, posing at U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities," the indictment claims.

To me that would kinda throw out the whole colluding argument, no?

Mueller is likely not even close to being done yet.

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wonder if he truly believes it to be the case or he is willfully full of shit? My guess is he truly believes he is different.

Yeah he is the only one that thinks that

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I said Obama and Hillary were both too wall street friendly for my liking. I thought Obama and Hillary should have raised taxes on the wealthy. I thought Obama should not have opened up more areas for offshore oil drilling............

Please , Of course they are close to wall st. They are pols, all of them are . He did raise taxes on the wealthy. 

as far as policy goes you provided one. 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I'm surprised ya didn't say Obama once wore a tie ya didn't like. Because it was red.

that was you and your fellow nutjobs.....

soory dude, no matter how hard you try you are not going to come up with something Obama or Hillary did that comes even close to matching this BS. therefore you won't find a case of me defending it. so speculate all you want.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly what I thought your response would be Just come out and say it . given the oppurtunity you would blow Obama.

wow, you are really bright. you knew I couldn't come up with an equivalent, because none exists. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was you and your fellow nutjobs.....

soory dude, no matter how hard you try you are not going to come up with something Obama or Hillary did that comes even close to matching this BS. therefore you won't find a case of me defending it. so speculate all you want.

:lmao: this BS has nothing to do with any Americans and had no effect on the election you always fucking :wrong: clown 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wow, you are really bright. you knew I couldn't come up with an equivalent, because none exists. :lol:

I didn't ask you for an equivilant. I asked you 3 policies that they supported that you didn't . You named one.

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's odd, there's no effort really, it's that easy. I bet my 5th grade nephew could pick up on you bozos :lol:

More like your nephew would think youre a bozo...if he came across this forum.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

that's odd, there's no effort really, it's that easy. I bet my 5th grade nephew could pick up on you bozos :lol:

more than likely your 5th grade nephew tries to avoid you at family gatherings:news:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

analer thinks he's going to sneak away from the band of trumpsters in all this, like he was never part of the pro-trump, no meddling, no collusion crowd.

nice try dude :bc:

I was never a Trump supporter. Because I didnt vote for Hillary thats makes me a Trumpster? 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly what I thought your response would be Just come out and say it . given the oppurtunity you would blow Obama.

Are you retarded?