Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he is correct. again I say as a kid  there were guns brought to school by JR High and grade school kids on the fucking bus for safety training .

all the country kids brought guns to school during hunting season . one can argue pretty EZ that is was much more EZ to get a gun 20 yrs ago yet no mass shootings even close to resembling what we have now.

were the guns just not as angry back then ?

or is it the way we are raising our kids  

Or is it the lack of the?!

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so again what is the point ? if it will do nothing why do you need to know who owns old pre Brady bill guns?

We need a new law that creates a registry while grandfathering people like you. A new gun control bill that creates a registry based on new sales. You keep your guns, but if you want to transfer ownership that transfer goes into the registry.

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Whatever, Barney Frank.

'm not an old queen bitch, try again.

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@Wildboer which of these statements do you disagree with, and why?

The HBO Netflix Showtime part is pure Tipper Gore fascism.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We need a new law that creates a registry while grandfathering people like you. A new gun control bill that creates a registry based on new sales. You keep your guns, but if you want to transfer ownership that transfer goes into the registry.

'.

ok so you have no clue then ha?

that already is the law

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The HBO Netflix Showtime part is pure Tipper Gore fascism.

I don't recall mentioning"Showtime" My point of the whole comment may have passed you by. Youth nowadays would rather play a video game based on stacking wood, than actually stack wood. With FB and Skinamax, they are being diluted to think that... never mind, if I have to explain it, you'll never understand it anyhow. Guess it's a good thing you can't have kids...

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok so you have no clue then ha?

that already is the law

Ok cool, then we need to further limit the number of rounds in a clip/magazine. 10 shots max sound good? Also eliminate the personal sale and gun show loopholes...

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I don't recall mentioning"Showtime" My point of the whole comment may have passed you by. Youth nowadays would rather play a video game based on stacking wood, than actually stack wood. With FB and Skinamax, they are being diluted to think that... never mind, if I have to explain it, you'll never understand it anyhow. Guess it's a good thing you can't have kids...

Dude, these kids know stacking wood is being automated. All this shit is being automated. Those aren't useful skills to have in the current day.

Who said I can't have kids? Lmfao 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Those aren't useful skills to have in the current day.

Let me know how that works out for you when the zombies invade.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Who said I can't have kids? Lmfao 

I misspoke. You can have kids, butt they'll probably be assholes.

(Both puns intended)

48 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

In some areas it even transcends generation! Inherited firearms are registered!

http://www.fraserlawfirm.com/blog/2016/02/new-laws-take-aim-at-inherited-guns/

:groin:

50 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Let me know how that works out for you when the zombies invade.

I misspoke. You can have kids, butt they'll probably be assholes.

(Both puns intended)

I'll survive the zombie invasion with melee weapons no problem.

You didn't mis-speak, you said something stupid and you said it on purpose. :backpeddle:

47 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Have you ever been to a firearms exposition? They do the background checks there too! 

Another example of left wing bullshit.

Their "background checks" would not catch me. And I've already made you fuckers believe I shouldn't own a gun. 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Fine, we'll grandfather in Ez riders guns because he's an uncooperative wank. You'd just register new guns if you choose to buy them after my hypothetical gun control plan is passed into law.

That Muslim list would break the 1st amendment silly!

:lol: so stupid

Edited by MiSledder

What disgusts me is that some of these kids expected this kid to do this and they said nothing in the name of political correctness and not labeling anybody of course they will rise up against the Second Amendment over this and there's no one to blame but society and those fucking kids that said nothing about little Johnny drawing swastikas and bombs in his locker and you can blame the FBI because this little crazy bastard posted on the website that he was going to be the next school shooter 6 months ago and they knew about it

19 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

What disgusts me is that some of these kids expected this kid to do this and they said nothing in the name of political correctness and not labeling anybody of course they will rise up against the Second Amendment over this and there's no one to blame but society and those fucking kids that said nothing about little Johnny drawing swastikas and bombs in his locker and you can blame the FBI because this little crazy bastard posted on the website that he was going to be the next school shooter 6 months ago and they knew about it

So.e people did say something, enough was said to warrant the fbi involvement, still nothing was done, the signs were in neon amd flashing yet nothing was done

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

No, Medical Errors, not sick dying people.. Geez you really don't have any answers, just the same no clue answers.

Again, what's the route cause of mass shootings???

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Poor parenting, liberal run schools, no contact tag (whatever the fuck that is) at recess, social media, lack of giving half a fuck about honor, no sense of responsibility or repercussions for negative action, HBO lifetime Netflix Hollywood, no faith, no structural family foundation; lack of structure as a whole. Fuck, I can keep going. It runs deeper than the shootings, we're on a downward spiral...

This is where the NRA leads you around by the nose. Who gives a fuck about the root causes? All the other countries have the same problems you listed and don’t have mass shootings. The reason is that when someone goes over the edge, they can’t buy an AR15 and enough ammo to wipe out their classmates. People like you want to blame it on anything but your support of the gun lobby. 

Just be honest. You don’t give a shit about kids dying. 

I saw a suggestion that they should call schools wombs. Because Republicans might care about the death toll then. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You are only proving that gun free zones don't work. Comparing your mass shootings to Western Countries that have stricter gun control proves that strict gun control works.  

You really need a nanny state. You need the government to have some balls, ignore the money the NRA bribes them with and take away your guns. You are too stupid to be allowed something like that. You wouldn't allow citizens to own nuclear bombs or chemical weapons.  Why do you think they deserve automatic weapons? 

They don't have automatic weapons. Very few people have a license for one as it is very expensive and problematic to get.

10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

And automobile accidents killed over 40,000 in 2016..also very simple to kill with a ho-made bomb or a Machete,  you still haven't answered the question..There are millions of Firearms in the USA and billions of rounds of ammunition, guns are NOT the problem.. Answer the question!

He will not. Then it would start a real debate about the problem. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So show me all of the times a lone Machete weilding psycho killed 17 high school student.  Remember the post of the teacher that took a bunch of bullets to save children in this latest attack? Don't you think that hero would have fucked up the Florida shooter if all he had was a Machete?

We know you have a lot of weapons.  You prove it every week.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

MS 13 killed 17 people in the last yr and a 1/2 in just one NY county.All with machettes

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is where the NRA leads you around by the nose. Who gives a fuck about the root causes? All the other countries have the same problems you listed and don’t have mass shootings. The reason is that when someone goes over the edge, they can’t buy an AR15 and enough ammo to wipe out their classmates. People like you want to blame it on anything but your support of the gun lobby. 

I saw a suggestion that they should call schools wombs. Because Republicans might care about the death toll then. 

Not you apparently! You are really twisted in the head  :suicide:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because if you don't fix the problem people will just find a different tool. Massachusetts has very tough gun laws. NH dosnt have any gun laws , yet the murder rate in mass is higher then NH . Some yrs 3 times higher.

Because the "Root Causes" are the reason this thing happens.

Everyone I knew growing up had Firearms in their homes, my Dad gave me my first 2 Firearms in 1956 when I was 9 years old, a single shot 12 gauge and a 22 16 shot semi-automatic rifle, 2 years later I got a Luger style 22 caliber semi auto pistol. No one ever shot anyone, and many of us got together for target practice or went Hunting.

We're seeing a Moral breakdown of Society where wrong is right & right is wrong, where anything goes is acceptable,..It has zero to do with Firearm ownership.

Edited by XCR1250

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because if you don't fix the problem people will just find a different tool. Massachusetts has very tough gun laws. NH dosnt have any gun laws , yet the murder rate in mass is higher then NH . Some yrs 3 times higher.

Someone identifies a problem and then turns around to say they don't care about the root cause....Unbelievable! Must be lots of helmets, padding and staying indoors that help them get through life.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Someone identifies a problem and then turns around to say they don't care about the root cause....Unbelievable! Must be lots of helmets, padding and staying indoors that help them get through life.

Typical liberal, " I demand action now, I don't care if it works , damit give me some feel good useless legislation "

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Because the "Root Causes" are the reason this thing happens.

Everyone I knew growing up had Firearms in their homes, my Dad gave me my first 2 Firearms in 1956 when I was 9 years old, a single shot 12 gauge and a 22 16 shot semi-automatic rifle, 2 years later I got a Luger style 22 caliber semi auto pistol. No one ever shot anyone, and many of us got together for target practice or went Hunting.

We're seeing a Moral breakdown of Society where wrong is right & right is wrong, where anything goes is acceptable,..It has zero to do with Firearm ownership.

Well said and true 

• Thanks 1