Check your account email address ×

1980 Interview

XCR1250

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Those were softball questions in that video. I’m sure if she dug deeper you would have heard similar to what we hear now. That interview was never aired. There’s really nothing there.

25 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Really ?  Now how would I know , I don't watch the " News" anymore , it's 80% bullshit .  Sounds like you lap it up though

You're both going to try and say, with a straight face, that his delivery is the same today as it was then?

Well, ok then.  :lol:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol: Yeah.....okayyyyy.

Neal

It's hilarious, the Trump dick biters think he is the most intelligent and rational person today. You are correct, in those old interviews he was a much different person. Very articulate and reserved. Today he is a teenage girl with PMS. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's hilarious, the Trump dick biters think he is the most intelligent and rational person today. You are correct, in those old interviews he was a much different person. Very articulate and reserved. Today he is a teenage girl with PMS. 

And it's driving the left, over the edge, nuttier than squirrel shit, pop the top off silly!

He's adjusted to the times. MAGA!! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

And it's driving the left, over the edge, nuttier than squirrel shit, pop the top off silly!

He's adjusted to the times. MAGA!! :thumbsup:

So Obama being divisive was the end of the decent presidential behavior, but Trump doing it is pure giddiness.  Got it.  :bc:

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So Obama being divisive was the end of the decent presidential behavior, but Trump doing it is pure giddiness.  Got it.  :bc:

Neal

yeah real decent now get in the back of the bus the people voted . remember 

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's not a surprise you let him slide.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

..... Yeah...... Not surprised....

Neal

So, you're not easily surprised 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So Obama being divisive was the end of the decent presidential behavior, but Trump doing it is pure giddiness.  Got it:bc:

Neal

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh please.  The reason we got Trump is simply because Obama was that bad, and the country was sick of Washington and typical politicians.   All the shit that is now bubbling to the surface is proof.  Corrupt leftists are proving to be just the worst.  I am amazed at seemingly smart people get hung up on someones delivery as proof of intellect or intentions.  Trumps platform was all laid right out on his website before the election, its not like he shifted 180 degrees on anything.  He's been saying the same things for almost 40 years, what more proof of his sincerity do you want?   The reason I support him is because we wanted an outsider, and he is one.   If that makes me a dickbiter, whatever.  There is no better alternative at this present time, and I dont hear any dickbiters in here offering one.  Its easy to throw rocks.

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

No one is saying that.

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You make no sense.

Neal

No, thats you Neal.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh please.  The reason we got Trump is simply because Obama was that bad, and the country was sick of Washington and typical politicians.   All the shit that is now bubbling to the surface is proof.  Corrupt leftists are proving to be just the worst.  I am amazed at seemingly smart people get hung up on someones delivery as proof of intellect or intentions.  Trumps platform was all laid right out on his website before the election, its not like he shifted 180 degrees on anything.  He's been saying the same things for almost 40 years, what more proof of his sincerity do you want?   The reason I support him is because we wanted an outsider, and he is one.   If that makes me a dickbiter, whatever.  There is no better alternative at this present time, and I dont hear any dickbiters in here offering one.  Its easy to throw rocks.

No one is saying that.

No, thats you Neal.

We got Trump (and Hillary for that matter) because Americans are stupid. Your posts are evidence of that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Really? You see Trump interviews and quotes and you dont see a difference in delivery between 1980 and now? Really?

You may not like his delivery now , but on one listened to him back then.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

We got Trump (and Hillary for that matter) because Americans are stupid. Your posts are evidence of that.

And the fact we’re locked into this two party bullshit. I wish others could get some traction, but these 2 parties have a lock on things right now. How do we change that?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doesn't sound all that different than today.   Put him in this same interview setting that is non-confrontational and he would sound the same.   He all but said Make America Great Again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

true,  uses twitter like one as well.  This was the Trump that i respected and would have called someone i looked up to 25-30 years ago.  Not the guy whose acting the fool these days though.  

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And the fact we’re locked into this two party bullshit. I wish others could get some traction, but these 2 parties have a lock on things right now. How do we change that?

Term limits, publicly funded elections, 10 mandated debates the year leading up to elections.

Neal

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Term limits, publicly funded elections, 10 mandated debates the year leading up to elections.

Neal

The problem is they have to vote themselves out of a job, not likely to happen. Debates should be open to all parties and not just democrats and republicans. We wont ever have the govt we want with a 2 party system.