Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Cook the corn first, it helps, honest.:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i hate the fact that corn comes out looking like it went in,  odd that you cant digest the kernel

This^^^^^^^^

My sled got fucked out of two grand. Buddy was running it today and was dragging everyone hard with the new setup. Got lined up with the best and drug em all. Some Whiney buddy started to complain that guy running my sled jumped. No proof. So they just up and booted him from all classes. 

:lol: poor butthurt Analer was all in to drag racing when he though his sled was fast. Then he got spanked by Drew and Prestone and now drag racing is gay again 

Our group of 5, that run all different brand and models of sleds, have fun running what we brung to trail ride for the day. Kinda neat to see who has the best all around machine.

We trail ride hard, have impromptu drag races, and some even try to win at getting the best mileage, since they cann,t be best at anything else. LOL 

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Our group of 5, that run all different brand and models of sleds, have fun running what we brung to trail ride for the day. Kinda neat to see who has the best all around machine.

We trail ride hard, have impromptu drag races, and some even try to win at getting the best mileage, since they cann,t be best at anything else. LOL 

Absolutely 

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Back in th Mach Z 1000 days you could win it all !!!!!!11111!!!

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

10000+ miles on mine...no problems. :lol:

I know I was lucky.

Mine was actually good until i started fucking with it. Buddy traded me a cudney? Thermostat kit for mine and some money for a can. Put the thermostat in and put 20 miles on it. All was well. Laid into it for a 1/2 mile and it overheated and siezed. Then did some research and found out the thermostat kits were junk :wall: 

then buddy didn’t like the can and wanted his money back and I was like go fuck yourself lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s over man. Rez lyfe

that is fucking bullshit ......I would be spreading the word on that little scam they are running and looking for some ass to whip 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is fucking bullshit ......I would be spreading the word on that little scam they are running and looking for some ass to whip 

Yeah it’s on FB already. Guys know he didn’t jump. Just handing out Legit L’s

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sound like a fat fucking dick sucker now stfu.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rez are just like rest of country. 2 sides. Ones running the rez till the other gets voted in. Your on one side or the other. And on the rez they know what side your on!