Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Is that crooked? Or just me?

No, it's a little cock-eyed still.  It twisted pretty close to straight after I bolted it back on.  My OCD wanted to go buy a new one but my cheap bastard won out after I priced it out at $250.  Maybe I'll get a new one next fall after I have forgot about what I spent on all the other parts.  :lol:  

Looks like about a 1300$ clutch to me !!!!111  Now the question is why would a quad that makes relatively low power need such a piece. Or is it just for the bling factor 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Looks like about a 1300$ clutch to me !!!!111  Now the question is why would a quad that makes relatively low power need such a piece. Or is it just for the bling factor 

Add nos...cams and a big bore kit...i should be lows 90s at the rear wheels.....

Heres another piece of billet sweetness... :)

My old primary and stm secondary.

Screenshot_20180309-093338~2.png

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So just over 110hp at the motor?

Sure. :lol:

Ill be heading up to use my buddies dyno here in the next month or so...hopefully im not disappointed.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Sure. :lol:

Ill be heading up to use my buddies dyno here in the next month or so...hopefully im not disappointed.

Seems like it will be more at the engine eh.....its the can am 800 you said?

Seems like it will be more at the engine eh.....its the can am 800 you said?

1000..which is actually 976 ...but im putting a mrrpm 1180 big bore kit on it...

how much you spraying it?

20 shot seems to be the max...im gonna put a race ecm in it so you can run higher rpms and not be bouncing off limiter as much. 

Its a boss noss system...have you ever used them? Pretty easy system compared to others....im kinda green to the nos on quads....but guys have been using it for a few yrs now.

Just now, DAVE said:

Its a boss noss system...have you ever used them? Pretty easy system compared to others....im kinda green to the nos on quads....but guys have been using it for a few yrs now.

Yup....I had a boss setup on my M7. The controller was a pile of shit and I switched to an attitude box. Boss was worthless as far as customer support. The attitude controller worked pretty well. I only sprayed a few bottle through that sled once dialed in and sold it in the spring.

If I was ever to spray a sled again I would go with a direct port setup that had an aux fuel tank and both fuel and nitrous solenoids. No more relying on EFI to get the fuel requirements right.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I had a boss setup on my M7. The controller was a pile of shit and I switched to an attitude box. Boss was worthless as far as customer support. The attitude controller worked pretty well. I only sprayed a few bottle through that sled once dialed in and sold it in the spring.

If I was ever to spray a sled again I would go with a direct port setup that had an aux fuel tank and both fuel and nitrous solenoids. No more relying on EFI to get the fuel requirements right.

Interesting....boss is what most use here. They all rave about it. Guess we shall see.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Interesting....boss is what most use here. They all rave about it. Guess we shall see.

This was over 10 years ago ......I am quite sure my experience has zip to do with what they are selling today

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate dry kits in general 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I hate dry kits in general 

Yah.....its a bandaid setup on something that requires some precision and real control in delivery 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You guys are hard corn with your quads lol

I hate when my poop has hard corn in it....irritates my delicate turd cutter.

• Haha 1