Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  :bc:   131 on the speedo was only about 117 actual, even on an ice track, holding the bars with one hand was a little sketch though.

hahahahaha ......yamaha speedos were heart breakers when the gun came out 

Fantastic sled....has incredible midrange and top end power for a stock sled. I saw 110-112 on several short blasts in good conditions on the river and it was still climbing quickly. I have no doubt this machine has a 120 in it on good snow and good conditions.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fantastic sled....has incredible midrange and top end power for a stock sled. I saw 110-112 on several short blasts in good conditions on the river and it was still climbing quickly. I have no doubt this machine has a 120 in it on good snow and good conditions.

Always liked that sled.  F-A-S-T :bc: 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Always liked that sled.  F-A-S-T :bc: 

Yup....pretty damn fun to ride. I wouldn't want to go mogul mashing with it but for fast trail or lakes and rivers....damn

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Changed the track, gears and primary spring on the cfr last night wow!

What track was that?

My buddies cfr800 was damn close to my sled yesterday and no other sled was close to us. I have a little more midrange and crawl away from him on top.

I saw 119 on good long stretches....he saw 118 a few times also but took longer to get there 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What track was that?

My buddies cfr800 was damn close to my sled yesterday and no other sled was close to us. I have a little more midrange and crawl away from him on top.

I saw 119 on good long stretches....he saw 118 a few times also but took longer to get there 

It’s a super secret track you’d never expect 

yeah those two sleds are a good match with the 1000 crawling away up top. They’re faster than the new sleds on top by a lot 

I have a backcountry for sail now almost like new! It’s the 9068R part number which is the more desirable one and was discontinued this year 

5D5A8DEF-BE8E-4997-82BD-CA10D110EF6D.jpeg

Now you know why we all got pissed off when the 1000 mated with dd drive did not end up in the procross. What made me even more pissed is cat had a 1000 ho but Suzuki said no. Cat was real sore with Suzuki 

18 minutes ago, Jet said:

Now you know why we all got pissed off when the 1000 mated with dd drive did not end up in the procross. What made me even more pissed is cat had a 1000 ho but Suzuki said no. Cat was real sore with Suzuki 

When did cat have a 1000 HO and why did Suzuki say no

Cat had a proto type ready, and Suzuki was always with holding cat from engine tech, that's why cat bought them out and started building there own engines, Suzuki held a 1/3 of the shares and had board seats. Suzuki was conservative