Check your account email address ×

The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" thread

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You might have joined but you and Bipolarhooknose are pathetic lying fucks, you were not on this site, never logged on or posted, Liar :flush: 

I not only joined but was a CM, just like I am on this site and I'm a lifetime CM on HCS, you may not have known because I pretty much ignored your stupidity and lies, I don't post that much because unlike you I have a life, compare your post count on this site to mine and I joined right after the site opened. You can't even remember all the lies you told, not surprised you wouldn't remember another member.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Remember the going to Venezuela to build concrete storage tanks story? :lol:

Also whatever happened to that classic Mustang he was restoring?

Thought the mustang was greenteeth

27 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I not only joined but was a CM, just like I am on this site and I'm a lifetime CM on HCS, you may not have known because I pretty much ignored your stupidity and lies, I don't post that much because unlike you I have a life, compare your post count on this site to mine and I joined right after the site opened. You can't even remember all the lies you told, not surprised you wouldn't remember another member.

:owned: again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

he had some good ones..I cut my thumb off with the chain saw!

Then there was the new cat turbo...

I think he is a good guy, he admitted he had a problem and said he was trying to put it behind him.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why not have a trophy for the nicest person....instead of an asshole.

because we all nearly gag reading jasmings posts already .... couldnt handle anymore internet niceties 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

yup...for the first few year. Then it just gets old as you realize he is a fucking retarded troll who has only a few funny tricks up his sleeve

You have zero tricks Bipolarhooknose none, not a fucking one or a clue :nuts: 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Fucking liar :flush: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I think he is a good guy, he admitted he had a problem and said he was trying to put it behind him.

You should own up to being a clueless fucking liar :nuts: you have a problem, ZERO question Liar 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo goes down, Momo goes down :lol:

ufc-ultimate-top-100-knockouts-2-1024x57

This is how fucking clueless Ballsack is :lmao: post 5 year old pictures that everyone has seen before and somehow it's an owned :lol: what an ignorant know nothing dago penis headed FUCK 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is how fucking clueless Ballsack is :lmao: post 5 year old pictures that everyone has seen before and somehow it's an owned :lol: what an ignorant know nothing dago penis headed FUCK 

There are a lot of new folks here who have not seen your long history of lies and falsehoods.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You can prove everyone wrong and support your claims by posting proof....are you scared or lying? :snack:

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fucking liar :flush: 

:snack:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of new folks here who have not seen your long history of lies and falsehoods.

Is there really though?

I think just new names mostly.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're a lying sack of steaming garlic infused shit Ballsack :bigfinger: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I agree. Greenstreak was ok but just couldn't control himself. momo is a liar and an asshole. 

• Like 1