Check your account email address ×

The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" thread

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The most awesome ownage ever was when momo had been denying for a year or more that he had any dupes or that he used dupes to abuse the ratings system.....then out of nowhere Rob shows up and calls momo out for all his dupes :lol: faggot ass momo didnt know what to do 

Remember when he posted the picture of a car he said he was driving on the track?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Remember when he posted the picture of a car he said he was driving on the track?

:lies:FUCK have you ever posted anything that wasn't complete BULLFUCKINGSHIT 

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

you just should have went with you were playing them..i tried to throw you a life line!

I'm not, and I don't need your insane senile stupidity try to do anything just STFU :bigfinger: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies:FUCK have you ever posted anything that wasn't complete BULLFUCKINGSHIT 

Yes. Unlike you, you lie so much you can't keep track of your lies. How about the pictures of the inlaid table and the 1/4 sawn curio  case you said were yours, you lying sack of shit. And look at my post count here, I don't post all that much and ignored your bullshit for years, just laughing as I read your lies and stupidity.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

oh..so you were lying about it all then.

Ok I can go with that if you say so!

Yes he lies all the time and is known for it on both sites.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes. Unlike you, you lie so much you can't keep track of your lies. How about the pictures of the inlaid table and the 1/4 sawn curio  case you said were yours, you lying sack of shit. And look at my post count here, I don't post all that much and ignored your bullshit for years, just laughing as I read your lies and stupidity.

:lies: all the dupe clown posts 

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Well anyways I have not noticed you to lie since this place has had a new owner if that makes you feel a little better.

Putting you on ignore will make me feel better, your a worthless pile of know nothing FUCK just like that dupe POS :nuts: 

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Momo's biggest lie is telling us he's Canadian:nuts:

Hey Momo you fucking troll - prove anything you post is true....anything :snack:

Your just jealious of the attention he gets cause your a bitter woman

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you ignorant FUCK 

Prove any of your bullshit stories to be true.  You're one big pile of lying shit Momo....you're not even a Canadian....:snack:

Edited by SnowRider