Check your account email address ×

The Official "Internet Lies of Momo" thread

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I love his denials about threatening to sue that little snowmobile club for posting a picture of him at their event :lol:

It never happened Liar , and it is a big club not at all little you know nothing Bipolarhooknose FUCK :bigfinger: 

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yes its pretty sad one pic of him got out which we have all seen next to thr club truck and he threatened to bankrupt a hard working club of volunteers.  Simply pathetic really. 

Lying Faggot :bigfinger: 

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Members who weren't around at that time don't know about that. Little wonder no one gives him any respect. You have to earn that and momo never will. 

It's bullshit only fools and imbiciles like you lobster fucker beleive lies :finger:

On 8/6/2016 at 9:22 AM, Momorider said:

Just cuz you hallucinate are gullible as fuck an make shit and :lies:up Ballsack doesn't mean any of it is true you liar :guzzle: 

Momo claims to have multiple degrees yet he exhibits grammatical and spelling skills that would be an embarrassment for a kindergartner.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo claims to have multiple degrees yet he exhibits grammatical and spelling skills that would be an embarrassment for a kindergartner.

I'll bet you made damn sure all those four syllable words were spelled correctly before you hit "Submit Reply".  Didn't you?  :lol:

Good to have you back Vince!  :bc:

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The people with the important degrees often make spelling and grammatical errors, unless you consider an artsie degree important.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll bet you made damn sure all those four syllable words were spelled correctly before you hit "Submit Reply".  Didn't you?  :lol:

Good to have you back Vince!  :bc:

He left?

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The people with the important degrees often make spelling and grammatical errors, unless you consider an artsie degree important.

LOL......an Art degree has what to do with having a solid grasp of the English language?

Other than some blue collar types(not that there's anything wrong with that), successful people tend to have a solid grasp of the English language. Much better than our friend Momo. :lol:

....and what would be the "important degrees"?

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I didn't study romantic old English poetry like Ballsack :guzzle: 

21 minutes ago, The Troll said:

He left?

Yeah, some other tool was using his screen name for a few days there.  Sad. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LOL......an Art degree has what to do with having a solid grasp of the English language?

Image result for art

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Other than some blue collar types(not that there's anything wrong with that), successful people tend to have a solid grasp of the English language. Much better than our friend Momo. :lol:

....and what would be the "important degrees"?

A solid grasp?  More like enough to get the message out, but certainly no poet.  As for important, we can pretty much rule out BA's.

15 minutes ago, Barney said:

Where is Momo's fan club to defend him/her, oh yah they left the building. They're off to see a Village People concert.

Hey...I like him.  He cracks me up...and I don't give a fuck if he waxes his name calling poetic from Marine fucking 1.

:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

A solid grasp?  More like enough to get the message out, but certainly no poet.  As for important, we can pretty much rule out BA's.

It doesn't take a poet to string together coherent thoughts with correct spelling. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The funny part is I guaranfuckingteed I have written more large and widely distributed professional technical detailed reports and documents than anyone on this site. It's just complete hilarity at the highest level. :lol: 

Just now, SSFB said:

It doesn't take a poet to string together coherent thoughts with correct spelling. 

You would be quite surprised to see the poor spelling and grammar of some very technical highly educated individuals I have come across and the accomplishments they have made.

Just saying. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You would be quite surprised to see the poor spelling and grammar of some very technical highly educated individuals I have come across and the accomplishments they have made.

Just saying. 

Same here, like I said, "tend to", "generally"

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The funny part is I guaranfuckingteed I have written more large and widely distributed professional technical detailed reports and documents than anyone on this site. It's just complete hilarity at the highest level. :lol: 

We believe you, you wouldn't lie to us..................

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

We believe you, you wouldn't lie to us..................

I don't give a flying fuck what you may or may not beleive Sheepshitforbrains :bigfinger: reality isn't somewhere you dwell