Check your account email address ×

Pro-Abortion Sickos

Hopefully we will very soon be able to identify serious genetic defects early in the conception process and either fix them or abort the pregnancy very early

Anyone who says someone being born into a life of immense physical suffering is "gods plan" needs to be lobotomized 

Pro-abortion advocates are disgusting people ....just as disgusting are the nutty evangelicals that oppose all scientific advancement in the field of genetics and human reproductive health 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I am not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice. 

Let the woman make the decision, right or wrong................she's the one that has to live with it. 

shut up you filthy fucking animal 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Let the woman make the decision, right or wrong................she's the one that has to live with it. 

To bad a choice wasn't made in the 40's about you !!

1 minute ago, The One said:

Too bad we dont have a legal post birth abortion ....his mother could still make the world a better place!!!!!

There is no room in this world for welchers

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I am too.  But, some aren’t good at decisions that affect others.  Having a baby that is missing half a brain because “you love it” isn’t a good idea.  Look at Tool Kit.  A perfect example of the need for after birth culling.  Or aborting properly the first time.  They didn’t twist that hanger enough and the fucking idiot made it out.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully we will very soon be able to identify serious genetic defects early in the conception process and either fix them or abort the pregnancy very early

Anyone who says someone being born into a life of immense physical suffering is "gods plan" needs to be lobotomized 

Pro-abortion advocates are disgusting people ....just as disgusting are the nutty evangelicals that oppose all scientific advancement in the field of genetics and human reproductive health 

We can identify many already.  It’s still up to the woman/couple.  Again, some are bad with tough decisions.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shut up you filthy fucking animal 

4 minutes ago, The One said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Too bad we dont have a legal post birth abortion ....his mother could still make the world a better place!!!!!

STFU, you two faggots. You're the POSTER CHILDREN for the PRo-CHOICE movement!!!!      :lol2::lol2::lol2:

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

STFU, you two faggots. You're the POSTER CHILDREN for the PRo-CHOICE movement!!!!      :lol2::lol2::lol2:

The best of you ,ran down your mom' leg !

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I am too.  But, some aren’t good at decisions that affect others.  Having a baby that is missing half a brain because “you love it” isn’t a good idea.  Look at Tool Kit.  A perfect example of the need for after birth culling.  Or aborting properly the first time.  They didn’t twist that hanger enough and the fucking idiot made it out.

We can identify many already.  It’s still up to the woman/couple.  Again, some are bad with tough decisions.

We can identify markers that increase odds of some defects......there is massive advancement on the way

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Half this site should have been culled!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just now, f7ben said:

We can identify markers that increase odds of some defects......there is massive advancement on the way

Yeah but we have ways of identifying a lot.  And have for decades.  Still, people think it’s “neat” to have a downs baby.  Some people think their baby’s are like pets.

• Sad 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah but we have ways of identifying a lot.  And have for decades.  Still, people think it’s “neat” to have a downs baby.  Some people think their baby’s are like pets.

I would never support a pregnancy with known significant physical defects being allowed to progress out of the first trimester.......nor would I support an abortion being allowed to be performed in the 3rd trimester for any reason at all. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Half this site should have been culled!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

It’s not too late.....mercy cullings can happen anytime during the life span.  Look at Chicago.  They get it.  They are just really poor shots.  Somebody should get them some training.  Funerals are cheap compared to emergency surgeries.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would never support a pregnancy with known significant physical defects being allowed to progress out of the first trimester.......nor would I support an abortion being allowed to be performed in the 3rd trimester for any reason at all. 

I’m probably a bit more “pro-choice” than you.  But, circumstances dictate.  A woman/couple just changing their mind on the third isn’t a good enough reason or circumstance.  An injury or unseen illness/deformity?  Yes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not too late.....mercy cullings can happen anytime during the life span.  Look at Chicago.  They get it.  They are just really poor shots.  Somebody should get them some training.  Funerals are cheap compared to emergency surgeries.

Funerals can be dangerous too.

Florida Families In Grief Grapple With Shootings At Wakes

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018/02/08/florida-shootings-wakes

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You sound like a Nazi Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: 

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So we are kinda stuck with two abortion options IMO, we can do some kind of human being qualification based on brain, heart function, or at the first week that a fetus becomes viable outside the mother. 

Neal

I am fine with that......lets just define when a person has rights as an individual and then do the best we can to abort pregnancies in the first trimester if there are complications 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Toolkit is the reference why coathangers don't always work.

18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So we are kinda stuck with two abortion options IMO, we can do some kind of human being qualification based on brain, heart function, or at the first week that a fetus becomes viable outside the mother. 

Neal

I’d be fine with first week.  But have reservations about it.  Slippery slope and who’s to say what should be a “cull” condition and what isn’t?  Going all “Sparta” is probably a tad too much.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Many times the woman will abort or miscarry when there is a serious genetic defect. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

If people want to keep their downs baby that's nobody's business but their own. 

Assuming it only affects them financially?  Or do we all agree to pay for that and it’s lifes health issues and special education requirements?