Check your account email address ×

Pro-Abortion Sickos

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Assuming it only affects them financially?  Or do we all agree to pay for that and it’s lifes health issues and special education requirements?

I don't favor socialized Healthcare and I'm fine with a few of my pennies going towards special Ed. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't favor socialized Healthcare and I'm fine with a few of my pennies going towards special Ed. 

Coincidentally....this just came accross the screen...the new gerber baby...first ever with Downs.  Serious.

Image result for new gerber baby

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If people want to keep their downs baby that's nobody's business but their own. 

Lots of those parents are older so then society is burdened with these retards when they die :dunno: 

fewer retards being born in western countries now. the prenatal exams usually let parents now problems quite early in the womb. and 9 times out of ten it is coat hangered. 50 years from now the only retards are going to be the ones born now or in shit hole countries

I think every fetus who has parents who vote for Democrats and republicans should be aborted. Genetics are already working against them. 

I also think every adult who votes for Democrats and republicans should be aborted. The world would be a better place by far. 

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think every fetus who has parents who vote for Democrats and republicans should be aborted. Genetics are already working against them. 

I also think every adult who votes for Democrats and republicans should be aborted. The world would be a better place by far. 

Give it a rest, Gary.  :stoned:

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Same here....a few dollars spent here on Special Education is a pittance compared to what is wasted worldwide on the usual government fuckery.