Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

• Platinum Contributing Member

Good....1 less scumbag on the street of Chicago.  The homicide rate in Chicago is through the roof and I imagine the cops there are on edge at all times.

God bless them....I sure wouldn't want to be one.

We need Trumps law and order ASAP

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good....1 less scumbag on the street of Chicago.  The homicide rate in Chicago is through the roof and I imagine the cops there are on edge at all times.

How is his law and order going to be different from today's law and order?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was at a site earlier this week that was the dividing line for the Gangster Disciples and the Vice Lords on the west side, it's the heart of the heroin highway, the west side of Chicago has always made me nervous but more so now than ever before.

My good friend was driving gravel hauler years ago.  Had to go through a ruff part of town.

One night he got pulled over for stopping at a stop sign.

Cop asked him if he knew where he was at? Unless there is a car coming, you don't stop that truck for nothing.

Had some line workers go out there to fix the lines and they were under fire up in the bucket..... just for the hell of it.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

God bless the back shooting cops.....fucking brilliant.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah because that cop turned off his body camera...weird eh?

Well they have to check it out to see if it was damaged in the wreak..but i doubt it was.

I also think you have to turn it on to begin with right?

Edited by Capt.Storm

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Right..not the actually killing.

The way everyone was talking, I thought there was something I wasn't seeing.

There is no video of the actual shooting.

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Steal a car, run from cops, expect to be shot, yes it's that simple :guzzle: 

no its not that simple you brainless fucking mouthbreather ......you can do anything you want and unless you are immediately acting in a manner than is a direct threat to the life of another person a cop has no right to use deadly force.

Get that through your thick retarded cum slurping skull you fucking dull normal piece of shit

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

God bless the cop fleeing negros....more brilliant

Pay attention as I never said that...I was responding to the God bless the cops comment from Viper.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pay attention as I never said that...I was responding to the God bless the cops comment from Viper.

Viper is obviously a toothless cletus who thinks Trump is the only man in america that can solve our problems :lol:

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no its not that simple you brainless fucking mouthbreather ......you can do anything you want and unless you are immediately acting in a manner than is a direct threat to the life of another person a cop has no right to use deadly force.

Get that through your thick retarded cum slurping skull you fucking dull normal piece of shit

BULLFUCKINGSHIT you Bipolarhooknose FUCKING imbicile, the guy was threatening the safety of the public and the police and deserved exactly what happened to him, they had every right to kill his nigger ass :nuts: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT you Bipolarhooknose FUCKING imbicile, the guy was threatening the safety of the public and the police and deserved exactly what happened to him, they had every right to kill his nigger ass :nuts: 

Not according to CPD Regulations.

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Police cannot murder people at will you dick taco eating faggot.

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Police cannot murder people at will you dick taco eating faggot.

Well it wasn't at will you know nothing Nazi POS the guy was in the act of theft, fleeing the police and threatening the police and the public :flush: FUCK YOU ARE A MORON 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well it wasn't at will you know nothing Nazi POS the guy was in the act of theft, fleeing the police and threatening the police and the public :flush: FUCK YOU ARE A MORON 

Yeah I know whenever someone was threatening my life they would run at me backwards. So I shoot them in the back. Because that's the tell tale sign...

• Like 1