Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Im not saying this was justified. Just saying its borderline possible. I have been in the city in shit areas at the wrong time.  His sister was saying in the press conference he had goals and was going somewhere. GTFOH :lol:

No one steals cars in that spot of life. You go to work and earn the right to buy that shit. Not by stealing or stepping on others to do so. ¬¬

He did have!

He stole a car and was going for a ride silly..till the cops fawked that all up.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Personal insults means ive won... :bc:

You said I would be shooting everyone in sight...seems personal to me....so seems I won. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Im not saying this was justified. Just saying its borderline possible. I have been in the city in shit areas at the wrong time.  His sister was saying in the press conference he had goals and was going somewhere. GTFOH :lol:

No one steals cars in that spot of life. You go to work and earn the right to buy that shit. Not by stealing or stepping on others to do so. ¬¬

Yeah of course his family says that but it still doesn't mean he deserved to be back shot and what does you having been in the city have to do with anything?

Just now, f7ben said:

The cops shooting this guy in the back means they are law breakers , murders and no better than the guy they were trying to bring to justice. Fuck them

Oh brother....just stfu... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah of course his family says that but it still doesn't mean he deserved to be back shot and what does you having been in the city have to do with anything?

It means i have been in some real situations and i KNOW how some of the fuckers act,

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

It means i have been in some real situations and i KNOW how some of the fuckers act,

Are you a cop? Have you ever chased someone down and shot them in the back? Save the phony bravado and street cred bullshit.

Since it is going off the rails anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to fix this?

It obviously isn't body cams.

No black person is going to surrender anymore. They are all going to force a physical confrontation.

Just let em go?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you a cop? Have you ever chased someone down and shot them in the back? Save the phony bravado and street cred bullshit.

Maybe on both. Not phony man. Ill let you guys have at it since you think your the fucking experts :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Maybe on both. Not phony man. Ill let you guys have at it since you think your the fucking experts :lol:

Why don't just answer honestly? BTW not an expert but I know shooting an unarmed suspect in the back isn't legit.

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Since it is going off the rails anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to fix this?

It obviously isn't body cams.

No black person is going to surrender anymore. They are all going to force a physical confrontation.

Just let em go?

Bulldoze over all slum areas would be a start.

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I gave my opinion. No where in there did i say i wanted to be the cops lawyer.... Take that for what you will

Whatever.