Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The idea was if they could get the ghetto trash to live and go to school with white kids they would learn how to not act like niggers. It kinda works but usually the white people just move out. 

15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Vince..what do you think about my idea to pay everyone in the bad areas 10k to leave..then buy up the slums then bulldoze them over before they sneak back in?

Put in parks or whatever.

The whatever would be prosperous neighborhoods, areas that were ghetto 10,20,30 years ago are now hi rent neighborhoods, proximity to downtown along with good transportation make the many ghetto areas lucrative for development.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

where the fuck will they go ?

When they tore down the high rise homes the thought was that if scattered they would integrate into the working class neighborhoods, it actually fucked up more neighborhoods, make no mistake that those hi-rises had to come down. 

Just now, Momorider said:

So reality is a problem for you :guzzle: you really are a senile clown 

Hey momo, why do you suppose most people think you're a lying faggot?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The idea was if they could get the ghetto trash to live and go to school with white kids they would learn how to not act like niggers. It kinda works but usually the white people just move out. 

We tried that with Indians it's in their nature to be ignorant fucks kind of like Nazi fat heads :bigfinger: 

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Just trying to help solve some problems legally my friend instead of just calling names and posting emos.

Cops kill more whites than blacks, deal with the facts or remain ignorant like Analer Bipolarhooknose and Ballsack :nuts: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When they tore down the high rise homes the thought was that if scattered they would integrate into the working class neighborhoods, it actually fucked up more neighborhoods, make no mistake that those hi-rises had to come down. 

How about 10k and a airplane ticket?

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Oh..well the only slums Rochester NY really have are right in the city.

i didn't realize Chicago already cleaned up the inner city.

Gentrification has been going for the last 40 years and I don't see it stopping in lifetime, there are a lot of great opportunities in the City of Chicago. I recently moved my business and I chose to stay in the city, great investment :bc:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Gentrification has been going for the last 40 years and I don't see it stopping in lifetime, there are a lot of great opportunities in the City of Chicago. I recently moved my business and I chose to stay in the city, great investment :bc:

I had to look the the bold up...but,:bc:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

anybody can find fault with anything.

Forcing the poor out of areas is not really a good idea IMO :dunno: if someone sees value in a property then they can buy them out at market

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Forcing the poor out of areas is not really a good idea IMO :dunno: if someone sees value in a property then they can buy them out at market

rather hard to buy up a whole block privately you would think...not that it can't be done...but doesn't seem to happen very often.

50 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

How about 10k and a airplane ticket?

I say we give them reparations if they go back to Africa. $100,000 a piece. In the short term it will pay off due to reduced spending for failing schools, welfare, Medicaid, law enforcement and incarceration, etc... Couple hundred billion would level out pretty quick.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

God bless the back shooting cops.....fucking brilliant.

Yup....In this instance I'm all for it. Punk steals a car ,has no regard for the safety of others, tries to run down the cops,,,.Paid the price

The cops are up against so many thugs with a gun in Obama's home town.:gun: There are blacks and there are niggers and now that we have the radical racist nigger club BLM promoting shooting of cops. ....I don't blame them for shooting this scum..

Now hopefully his other dirtbag friends may think twice about doing something like this in the future knowing full well they may actually get killed.

I hope the cops in this case skate

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Viper is obviously a toothless cletus who thinks Trump is the only man in america that can solve our problems :lol:

Well....I do have to get a wisdom tooth pulled in a couple of weeks but other than that I have all of my teeth with just a few cavities at the age of 54.  Not bad considering I only brush once a day and never floss and RARELY see a dentist despite having a great work dental plan.:bc:

And yes Trump is the man who won't cater to the likes of Black Lives Matter like our current administration does which promotes divisiveness.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say we give them reparations if they go back to Africa. $100,000 a piece. In the short term it will pay off due to reduced spending for failing schools, welfare, Medicaid, law enforcement and incarceration, etc... Couple hundred billion would level out pretty quick.

or send them to where Frankie lives.:lol:

• Like 1