Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

• Platinum Contributing Member

This viper guy is a real mental midget...wow. Go to the dentist and get your nasty plaque and tartar encrusted teeth cleaned for fucks sake.

Edited by Biggie Smails

44 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

rather hard to buy up a whole block privately you would think...not that it can't be done...but doesn't seem to happen very often.

Developers so it all the time :dunno: 

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....In this instance I'm all for it. Punk steals a car ,has no regard for the safety of others, tries to run down the cops,,,.Paid the price

The cops are up against so many thugs with a gun in Obama's home town.:gun: There are blacks and there are niggers and now that we have the radical racist nigger club BLM promoting shooting of cops. ....I don't blame them for shooting this scum..

Now hopefully his other dirtbag friends may think twice about doing something like this in the future knowing full well they may actually get killed.

I hope the cops in this case skate

Well....I do have to get a wisdom tooth pulled in a couple of weeks but other than that I have all of my teeth with just a few cavities at the age of 54.  Not bad considering I only brush once a day and never floss and RARELY see a dentist despite having a great work dental plan.:bc:

And yes Trump is the man who won't cater to the likes of Black Lives Matter like our current administration does which promotes divisiveness.

Its obvious that spook wasnt in his neighborhood they don't have Jags in the hood and those fences he was jumping weren't all dilapidated :nuts: 

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

WTF, I click the link and get some Verizon add about being selected for a free widget. WTF smailes! 

I just checked....works for me.:joint:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

This viper guy is a real mental midget...wow. Go to the dentist and get your nasty plaque and tartar encrusted teeth cleaned for fucks sake.

Sorry ...not interested in making out with you faggpt 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry ...not interested in making out with you faggpt 

How did you get that out my post.... I was thinking of your coworkers who have to smell your shit breath.

6 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

rather hard to buy up a whole block privately you would think...not that it can't be done...but doesn't seem to happen very often.

Most gentrification starts with young buyers who make the purchase 1) Because the area is close proximity to an existing downtown and or entertainment district, 2) Because the property is cheap and they are not afraid to live in close proximity to the poor for the convenience of being close to #1, and it's generally a good investment that reaps a nice reward for the risk :bc:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What a dumb comparison....holy fuck... :lol:

nope its spot fucking on ....your cholesterol addled pea brain just cant grasp it. now get back to licking boots

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope its spot fucking on ....your cholesterol addled pea brain just cant grasp it. now get back to licking boots

Blah blah...typical 1st guy to cry response.