Check your account email address ×

Chicago Cops kill stolen car suspect...shot in the back

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What part of he tried to runover a cop dont you understand? 

Yeah but they shot him in the back as he was RUNNING AWAY....which part of that don't you understand?

Some of you armchair cop haters need to put yourselfs in the cops position....id much rather hear some worthless pos  lost his life fleeing...then a cop being runover or gundown chasing this fuck.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Some of you armchair cop haters need to put yourselfs in the cops position....id much rather hear some worthless pos  lost his life fleeing...then a cop being runover or gundown chasing this fuck.

Probably most will agree with you in principle ..but hey,you just can't do that chit.

Now if they would just make it look like suicide..

Edited by Capt.Storm

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My give a fuck is very low for those killed in the commission of a crime.

Had he not stole a car, he would be alive and well.

Maybe , they saved the lives of some innocent children playing in their yard that he could of run over if they had not stopped him.

I believe the only option is for police to pull out of these neighborhoods completely. 

With that said ,  I find it amazing the number of officers who continue to pull their gun and shoot black suspects.

Mind numbing.

In bold on both....agree but is the 2nd issue because more black men are stealing cars and committing crime in general. Now im not going to just shoot someone who i dont think is armed but once you start almost running people over your kind of fucked.... If i was the cop who barely got out of the way i would have been pissed. One thing i didnt like was the cops were wildly firing into the car the 1 cop almost shot the guy who was getting ran over and they both unloaded into the jag with another squad coming in the other direction. Poor decision making on both sides.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yeah their lives were in danger from an unarmed suspect running away on foot.....real fucking heros.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I'm defiantly not an "armchair cop hater".  Shooting a fleeing suspect in the back when they are running away is outright murder.

I was talking to a friend that has been in law enforcement for the past 25 years the other day. He believes the real problem is the quality of officers on the force. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Probably most will agree with you in principle ..but hey,you just can't do that chit.

Now if they would just make it look like suicide..

As long as cops are being scrutinized every way under the sun....this shit will never stop....some have 0 respect for the law...and in turn shall be shown the same respect....IMO

Just now, ckf said:

I'm defiantly not an "armchair cop hater".  Shooting a fleeing suspect in the back when they are running away is outright murder.

I was talking to a friend that has been in law enforcement for the past 25 years the other day. He believes the real problem is the quality of officers on the force. 

Could not agree more but condemn a back shooting cop and you hate them all...bizarre.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah their lives were in danger from an unarmed suspect running away on foot.....real fucking heros.

Did they know he was unarmed? 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Did they know he was unarmed? 

You would have to know he was armed silly.

and you can't shoot into a car either.

department policy prohibits firing into a "moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person."

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

You would have to know he was armed silly.

and you can't shoot into a car either.

department policy prohibits firing into a "moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person."

Im not a cop but i dont know about that one... I think ive heard otherwise

Not when he's running away and no sign of a gun.

nope ....if you try to run a cop over they can shoot you in the back at any point for the rest of your life :lol: fucking idiots

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ya i always love the comments from the seasoned veterans....hell cops were more corrupt back in the day then they are now...:lol:

Edited by DAVE

Police cannot legally shoot fleeing suspects unless they pose a threat to an officer's life or unless the officer has a good-faith belief the suspect poses a substantial danger to the public.
And department policy prohibits firing into a "moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person."

IT says

Police cannot legally shoot fleeing suspects unless they pose a threat to an officer's life or unless the officer has a good-faith belief the suspect poses a substantial danger to the public 

He was absolutly a threat.  A fleeing vehicle isn't ramming and barely running dude over.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ya i always love the comments from the seasoned veterans....hell cops were more corrupt back in the day then they are now...:lol:

yeah but they have cameras nowadays ..and people have those pesky cell phone cameras also.