Check your account email address ×

State of the Union Speech

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remember the Clown Posse telling is that wasn’t good enough because you needed 200,000+ jobs per month to keep up with population growth :lmao: 

Remember Biden telling us that he and Obambi were going to create 200,000 jobs a month? 

"All in all we're going to be creating somewhere between 100[,000] and 200,000 jobs next month, I predict," Biden said, according to a pool report, adding that he "got in trouble" for a job growth prediction last month. "Even some in the White House said, 'Hey, don't get ahead of yourself.' Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month."

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, SnowRider said:

Remember the Clown Posse telling is that wasn’t good enough because you needed 200,000+ jobs per month to keep up with population growth :lmao: 

Private payrolls grow by 234,000 in January, vs 185,000 expected: ADP/Moody's Analytics

Right form cnbc...poor toolkit

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I didn't even watch it....Law and Order reruns for me but your crying and flailing tells me all I need to know. :thumbsup:

Quality 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good thing Trump is also axing immigration too then :) Faggot 

Just now, Momorider said:

Good thing Trump is also axing immigration too then :) Faggot 

:bc: Good because your traitor ass can stay in Canada and never come home.....

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I want to, cut all waste , unlike you that wants to save any program that helps buy liberals votes 

So do most conservatives on this site, but the elites in dem party still send out memes and the liberals fall right in line.  All one has to do is to

take a look at the previous posts.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

yep, around the same time the stock market and employment numbers weren't real :lol:

all that changed jan 21 2017

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, around the same time the stock market and employment numbers weren't real :lol:

all that changed jan 21 2017

:lmao: Stupid fuckers like the Clown Posse is why we have Dump

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So do most conservatives on this site, but the elites in dem party still send out memes and the liberals fall right in line.  All one has to do is to

go back to the corner and stfu. not once have I, or anyone on the left, advocated wasteful spending. we just disagree on where to make cuts. you nitwits prefer to take the so called "entitlements" from the poor and give the money to the war machine and the wealthy, whereas we prefer the opposite.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lmao: STFU and go play in the traffic.  Rep Gs cut taxes and increase spending and that’s a fact.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so do you want to start looking at day numbers too? by the year is a pretty good measuring stick dude.

We can do it any way you want.  But a fiscal year is four quarters.  You can’t have it both ways.  If you want that, we can look at quarter one, 2009.  Does Obama own that?

Oops.

:lmao:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We can do it any way you want.  But a fiscal year is four quarters.  You can’t have it both ways.  If you want that, we can look at quarter one, 2009.  Does Obama own that?

Oops.

:lmao:

hey dumb shit, Obama turned things around, after being handed a bag of shit, and made all numbers climb in a positive direction. trump is just continuing the trend and you nimwits want to give him all the credit for supposedly turning things around? paleez. we are essentialy on the same trend as we were before trump came in. sugar coat it all you want but those are the facts.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey dumb shit, Obama turned things around, after being handed a bag of shit, and made all numbers climb in a positive direction. trump is just continuing the trend and you nimwits want to give him all the credit for supposedly turning things around? paleez. we are essentialy on the same trend as we were before trump came in. sugar coat it all you want but those are the facts.

Hes helped taken things where theyve never been....mind you lib butthurts are at levels never seen as well. :lol:

Good to see you are coming around btw.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

"Employment growth has averaged 174,000 per month thus far this year, compared with an average monthly gain of 187,000 in 2016," the agency's acting Commissioner William J. Wiatrowski said of the report.

hmmm, seems like some of you have drank a little too much trump kool-aid

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/08/569370879/november-jobs-report-economy-adds-228-000-jobs-unemployment-steady

and 16 was less than many of the prior years,  hard to grow jobs significantly when your already at close to full employment.  now it's about increasing hours and wages to show improvement.   Much easier to grow an economy out of a recession than to keep it growing when your handed it on top. If Trump can keep growth numbers up through the 2020 cycle he deserves a second term even with the disagreements that I have with how he goes about things. that would be the single biggest economic expansion in US history although the debt increase would be only second to obie.   FTR i don't see that happening,  IMO we will get a pullback,  we are already approaching 103 months of growth and that is the second longest time in history after the Bush1/Clinton expansion of 120 months.  I just hope for all of our sakes when it does happen it's not a bubble bursting but a short term pullback like in the first year of Bush 2  

There was nowhere to go but up.  The Fed was printing trillions and int rates were zero.  Nothing that Obama did.   Can you detail the policies Obama put in place that made the economy grow?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and 16 was less than many of the prior years,  hard to grow jobs significantly when your already at close to full employment.  now it's about increasing hours and wages to show improvement.   Much easier to grow an economy out of a recession than to keep it growing when your handed it on top. If Trump can keep growth numbers up through the 2020 cycle he deserves a second term even with the disagreements that I have with how he goes about things. that would be the single biggest economic expansion in US history although the debt increase would be only second to obie.   FTR i don't see that happening,  IMO we will get a pullback,  we are already approaching 103 months of growth and that is the second longest time in history after the Bush1/Clinton expansion of 120 months.  I just hope for all of our sakes when it does happen it's not a bubble bursting but a short term pullback like in the first year of Bush 2  

There will be some settling or pulling back but 2008 was a perfect storm of economic shit.

No those are the :lies: