FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

“Deep State”

:lol:

The Trump appointee is now a “deep state stooge”

Speaking of stooges.....listen Pizzagatemark, Boyd knows what intel the memo is based on because the DOJ and the FBI - Rosenstein and Wray, delivered it to Paul Ryan’s office a month ago.  It’s based on the documents surrounding the Steele dossier and FISA warrants that Nunes subpoenaed from the FBI.

Remember this meeting?

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.com/homenews/house/367314-rosenstein-meeting-with-paul-ryan-about-russia-investigation%3famp

Guess who wasn’t at that meeting?  Nunes......why?

You first magnacoasterman.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmmm, nunes was asked if he or any of his staff worked with the WH on creating this memo....his response?

"I'm not answering that"

Keep laughing Chucklenuts.  I know I'm gonna be, when you are made to look foolish.  Again. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep laughing Chucklenuts.  I know I'm gonna be, when you are made to look foolish.  Again. :lol: 

They went all in on the Russia BS. It’s going to be ugly when that doesn’t pan out for them. :lmao: 

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmmm, nunes was asked if he or any of his staff worked with the WH on creating this memo....his response?

"I'm not answering that"

It was actually pretty funny on one network. I saw him walk by the reporters and they were asking him all kinds of questions. He just looked over his shoulder and said "ask the Democrats I don't talk to you".

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

It was actually pretty funny on one network. I saw him walk by the reporters and they were asking him all kinds of questions. He just looked over his shoulder and said "ask the Democrats I don't talk to you".

that wasn't when he was asked that question....

"During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question before finally responding, “I’m not answering.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-nunes-wont-say-if-he-worked-with-white-house-on-anti-fbi-memo

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:news: 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/31/trump-100-percent-behind-releasing-surveillance-memo-tells-gop-lawmaker.html

Trump overheard saying he is '100 percent' behind releasing surveillance memo

well why the fuck wouldn't he be? nothing gets by you does it momo?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And the only reason the liberals are against it is because it shows them for,what they are , 

if this was damaging to,the Pubbies it would have already been leaked.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If he listed to ignorant fucks like you who are :wrong: about everything he might say it isn't in the national interest like you ass buddies in congress are saying, you jizz guzzling sodomite :finger3:  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You seem to know...give it a shot.

And in other news, Trey Gowdy just announced he isn’t running for re-election

Wonder why?

:news:

Probably for an upcoming vacant seat at the DOJ or FBI.  :lol:  

Boyd didn't read the memo so how does he know what documents were used to write it.   It can't be anymore clear than that.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Probably for an upcoming vacant seat at the DOJ or FBI.  :lol:  

Boyd didn't read the memo so how does he know what documents were used to write it.   It can't be anymore clear than that.  

Boyd knows and he knows the memo’s purpose.  It’s obvious to anyone with a double digit IQ

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Boyd knows and he knows the memo’s purpose.  It’s obvious to anyone with a double digit IQ

Sure he does.   Guess he just lies then.  :lol:  

PRESUMABLY CONTAINED IN YOUR MEMORANDUM 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question before finally responding, “I’m not answering.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-nunes-wont-say-if-he-worked-with-white-house-on-anti-fbi-memo

Anonymous sources from the Daily Beast.

Seems legit!

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention the previous "midnight run" with nunes and the white house, adding to the likelihood of this scenario

Do you have a list of these ongoing scenarios?