*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  02sled for the last 10 years you have done nothing other than bash every single government worker as lazy over paid fucks that can't do the job :lol:  This includes Nurses and Doctors, you are a piece of work.

Now that doug hasn't a clue about health care you are willing to listen to the workers :lol:  

Why do we pay Doug's health Minister?  apparently Doug says they can't do the job and have no knowledge of the system.

Management 101 HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO DO THE WORK petty sure that will end much of the problems in hospitals 

ARE YOU LISTENING? 

Too funny 02sled now on the side of employees and now thinking they may know the job :lol: 

I guess he will be asking the Bus drivers for a way to fix the TTC issues once he takes it over :dunno:   "I don't have a clue about transit but will take it over and ask the bus driver for their advice "  :lol:  and 02sled says good governing Doug

Fail... I wouldn't let you manage a kids lemonade stand. You'd screw that up. So don't even pretend you have the slightest idea about managing people. There's an enormous difference between highly skilled doctors and nurses and the vast number of low or no skill government workers. You know the guys that cut the grass in city parks as an example. Average City of Toronto General Worker hourly pay is approximately $27.56, which is 92% above the national average.

Of course you will deny the facts and claim they deserve much more. It's a given.

We are talking about the health system which is highly process and procedure driven. The people working that system know it best and can make the recommendations on how to eliminate,  wait for it.... administrative government waste.

Something Doug has been doing is working to minimize the administrative and red tape waste commonly known as low hanging fruit. Ontario Hospitals spend more on administration than hospitals in other provinces.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/04/05/ontario_hospitals_spend_more_on_administration.html

You want to bet the doctors and nurses can tell you what bureaucratic administrivia is just waste without any value add.

I always listened to input from my teams. They knew what they did daily better than anyone else. They didn't make the final decisions though and shouldn't. You continue to prove how little you know about management and you are just another drain on the taxpayer.

Friends with kids in school have told me how they have been solicited to provide input on the education system, what the priorities should be and changes to the curriculum. Something that never happened with Wynnebag.

Go back to wasting taxpayer money Fail... it's the one thing you do well.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail... I wouldn't let you manage a kids lemonade stand. You'd screw that up. So don't even pretend you have the slightest idea about managing people. There's an enormous difference between highly skilled doctors and nurses and the vast number of low or no skill government workers. You know the guys that cut the grass in city parks as an example. Average City of Toronto General Worker hourly pay is approximately $27.56, which is 92% above the national average.

Of course you will deny the facts and claim they deserve much more. It's a given.

We are talking about the health system which is highly process and procedure driven. The people working that system know it best and can make the recommendations on how to eliminate,  wait for it.... administrative government waste.

Something Doug has been doing is working to minimize the administrative and red tape waste commonly known as low hanging fruit. Ontario Hospitals spend more on administration than hospitals in other provinces.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/04/05/ontario_hospitals_spend_more_on_administration.html

You want to bet the doctors and nurses can tell you what bureaucratic administrivia is just waste without any value add.

I always listened to input from my teams. They knew what they did daily better than anyone else. They didn't make the final decisions though and shouldn't. You continue to prove how little you know about management and you are just another drain on the taxpayer.

Friends with kids in school have told me how they have been solicited to provide input on the education system, what the priorities should be and changes to the curriculum. Something that never happened with Wynnebag.

Go back to wasting taxpayer money Fail... it's the one thing you do well.

wow even tossed in a bash for the grass cutters :lol:  

02sled you have called all employess a waste so stop the lying.   

Doug says

OPP I will ask the police what to do

Teachers - I will ask the teachers what to do

Nurses - I will ask tne Nurses what to do 

Its not stopping here with SloganNoPlanMan

So when the Nurses say we need more nurses to do the job - WHAT IS THE REPLY :dunno:  

UM UM UM ANOTHER SLOGAN HALLWAY HEALTH CARE SIGN...... 

you are not that bright just like Doug except he is extremely popular 

OH THE BOLD JUST ISN'T TRUE

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow even tossed in a bash for the grass cutters :lol:  

02sled you have called all employess a waste so stop the lying.   

Doug says

OPP I will ask the police what to do

Teachers - I will ask the teachers what to do

Nurses - I will ask tne Nurses what to do 

Its not stopping here with SloganNoPlanMan

So when the Nurses say we need more nurses to do the job - WHAT IS THE REPLY :dunno:  

UM UM UM ANOTHER SLOGAN HALLWAY HEALTH CARE SIGN...... 

you are not that bright just like Doug except he is extremely popular 

OH THE BOLD JUST ISN'T TRUE

He has zero skill set for anything beside resetting a fucking Xerox machine. Hes content on riding 10 miles from home and never alone incase a fuse blows and hes lost in space. 

02 I'd love to meet in person and you tell me how unskilled I am, you couldn't do an eighth of what I can with my own hands and a bit of mechanical sense. 

11 hours ago, Reevester said:

He has zero skill set for anything beside resetting a fucking Xerox machine. Hes content on riding 10 miles from home and never alone incase a fuse blows and hes lost in space. 

02 I'd love to meet in person and you tell me how unskilled I am, you couldn't do an eighth of what I can with my own hands and a bit of mechanical sense. 

Too funny.

So what do you do for the city to collect your pay check?

What does Failmaker do?

Reevester if your going to brag back it up!!

5 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.

What does Failmaker do?

Yep that's it. Continue to bash everybody. What do you do sell shit omg how rewarding? 

I don't work with fail never have. You want to meet on the trails one day and belittle me let's meet up anytime? I'm a fucking adult not a little child hiding on the internet calling everyone who has a different opinion an idiot. But my guess is you don't even have a snowmobile and spend most time riding a keyboard. 

6 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep that's it. Continue to bash everybody. What do you do sell shit omg how rewarding? 

I don't work with fail never have. You want to meet on the trails one day and belittle me let's meet up anytime? I'm a fucking adult not a little child hiding on the internet calling everyone who has a different opinion an idiot. But my guess is you don't even have a snowmobile and spend most time riding a keyboard. 

Sorry what was it you do?  

Besides bash 02 sled’s career and mine.  Yet claim to be a rocket scientist.  Talk about a guy on the key board.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry what was it you do?  

Besides bash 02 sled’s career and mine.  Yet claim to be a rocket scientist.  Talk about a guy on the key board.

Yes see how it works both ways? Thanks for everything you guys do in the tech world I appreciate it, see how easy that was? 

Have a good day sir. :bc:

14 hours ago, 02sled said:

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.

What does Failmaker do?

Pay no attention, Reevester, you're dealing with a couple envious, ignorant and obtuse members, who, because of Trail, think every Gov't employee is the same. If they have one, less than favorable interaction with any public sector employee, then of course, everyone who works in the public sector must all be just like them. How friggin ignorant is that. One an IT guy, and the other a used tire salesman. Talk about jobs to be envious of............:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Pay no attention, Reevester, you're dealing with a couple envious, ignorant and obtuse members, who, because of Trail, think every Gov't employee is the same. If they have one, less than favorable interaction with any public sector employee, then of course, everyone who works in the public sector must all be just like them. How friggin ignorant is that. One an IT guy, and the other a used tire salesman. Talk about jobs to be envious of............:lol:

It doesn't help when your mascot is Fail.:lol:

16 minutes ago, irv said:

I rarely let it get under my skin but I'm sick and tired of the fucking guy playing on repeat. 

I've met dozens of guys on the forums and have zero issue in what they do or dont fo for a living. 

:bc:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trail does nothing to help stop those misconceptions at all. If he worked for me, I would have had him fired years ago. 

53 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I rarely let it get under my skin but I'm sick and tired of the fucking guy playing on repeat. 

I've met dozens of guys on the forums and have zero issue in what they do or dont fo for a living. 

:bc:

:lol:

I hear ya! It's the same old same old by a guy who clearly regrets making some poor decisions with regards to his career path. Who in their right mind would turn down a good paying job with bennies to boot. Like I said above, the envy is overwhelming.  Envy is an emotion which "occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it".

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail does nothing to help stop those misconceptions at all. If he worked for me, I would have had him fired years ago. 

Interesting IRV, I have never spoken about my job, what I do or anything,  :dunno:  but thanks for the heads up on who not to work for :lol: 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Interesting IRV, I have never spoken about my job, what I do or anything,  :dunno:  but thanks for the heads up on who not to work for :lol: 

Well, my apologies then Trail. I guess it was/has been implied over the years you were a public sector employee. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Well, my apologies then Trail. I guess it was/has been implied over the years you were a public sector employee. 

There are lots of assumptions out there, what I do seems to be a huge topic for some here which is very strange.  I tend to not care what anyone does or doesn't do, I have known people for years and still have no clue what they do.  I simply don't care.

You said you would fire me :dunno:  seems harsh for someone you don't know and have no idea about.  

keep up the good work irv Doug's thread needs some diversion  

17 hours ago, Reevester said:

So what do you do for the city.... cut the grass? You couldn't do what I do if you're life depended on it. 30 seconds of technical conversation and you would be lost. Go ahead and try to deny the fact that there is a huge number of no skill people making inflated incomes working for the city. Okay since it's winter we'll forget the guy cutting grass. How about the guy that runs a Bob Cat down the suburban sidewalks to clear the snow the residents have already cleared themselves.

Average City of Toronto General Worker hourly pay is approximately $27.56, which is 92% above the national average. That is fact

Edited by 02sled

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So what do you do for the city.... cut the grass? You couldn't do what I do if you're life depended on it. 30 seconds of technical conversation and you would be lost. Go ahead and try to deny the fact that there is a huge number of no skill people making inflated incomes working for the city. Okay since it's winter we'll forget the guy cutting grass. How about the guy that runs a Bob Cat down the suburban sidewalks to clear the snow the residents have already cleared themselves.

Average City of Toronto General Worker hourly pay is approximately $27.56, which is 92% above the national average. That is fact

No I couldn't do your job nor do I want to. 30 second conversation about anything mechanical and you'd be lost too. You may as well plow the roads and parking lots as well. Come in and operate a refrigeration system at rec centers or local arenas well you are at it. 

Let's hear the dangers of your daily tasks? 

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

No I couldn't do your job nor do I want to. 30 second conversation about anything mechanical and you'd be lost too. You may as well plow the roads and parking lots as well. Come in and operate a refrigeration system at rec centers or local arenas well you are at it. 

You seem to be skimming past the key phrases "UNSKILLED" and "GENERAL LABOUR"  The government has doctors, lawyers, nurses and more that are all highly skilled. They are in a totally different category. You'd be surprised what I understand and know about the mechanical world, especially power (diesel generators) and cooling. Data centres require significant cooling or face hardware failures.

Maybe we can talk about cfm of cool air, dissipation, heat containment and conversion of kWA to BTU and more. We actually may have something we both understand.

Edited by 02sled

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You seem to be skimming past the key phrases "UNSKILLED" and "GENERAL LABOUR"  The government has doctors, lawyers, nurses and more that are all highly skilled. They are in a totally different category.

Good for them. The IT world has donny's that unplug and plug in Xerox machines, I work with them daily. Do I put them down or do they judge me? No because we have mutual respect for each other. I may as well lump you in that category right? 

Have a good day Gary. :bc:

19 hours ago, 02sled said:

Get off your high horse you fucking idiot!! Just because you "might" or think you might be good at something doesn't mean everyone else is beneath you and not worthy. Oh the dread I get when I think where this world would be without you, 02. :lol:

Edited by irv

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Get off your high horse you fucking idiot!! Just because you "might" or think you might be good at something doesn't mean everyone else is beneath you and not worthy. Oh the dread it get when I think where this world would be without you, 02. :lol:

You're missing the key words too... UNSKILLED AND GENERAL LABOUR. In general they are overpaid based on skills required and in comparison to private sector.

Just like the world would continue without you it would also continue without me. You're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.... are you attending the Fail school of assumptions

Edited by 02sled

38 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Just finished upgrading one of these a couple of weeks ago and set to do a couple more in the next few months.

Spiral freezer, (not one pic'd).    50 min residence time, over 250K just to replace belt

Image result for spiral freezer

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just finished upgrading one of these a couple of weeks ago and set to do a couple more in the next few months.

Spiral freezer, (not one pic'd).    50 min residence time, over 250K just to replace belt

Image result for spiral freezer

Just the automation of the belt or the chiller systems as well?