*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So in 30 years 20 of them were pay freezes.:lol:

yes 100% correct for most Ontario Government workers  I can prove it, can you prove it didn't happen?

Just shows how much wages have fallen behind, this trend has been going for decades.  

So instead of raising wages so people can buy shit, SK suggests lower wages for all to make it fair :lol: 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes 100% correct for most Ontario Government workers  I can prove it, can you prove it didn't happen?

Just shows how much wages have fallen behind, this trend has been going for decades.  

So instead of raising wages so people can buy shit, SK suggests lower wages for all to make it fair :lol: 

Not true in education.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not true in education.

only for some and those have reasons - but yes all teachers were frozen and had sick time taken away......

You can find a group here and there but the majority got nothing, give it a rest I know what I got.

refer your search to 2012 LAW PASSED then continue to search 2014......  good luck I hope to hear from you soon

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

don't for get they vote out and gender difference as they DON'T EXIST 

Doug for the NORTH :lol:  unless you are french 

we are moving backwards at a fast pace so far, can't wait for balance day - oh what a day that will be 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

only for some and those have reasons - but yes all teachers were frozen and had sick time taken away......

You can find a group here and there but the majority got nothing, give it a rest I know what I got.

refer your search to 2012 LAW PASSED then continue to search 2014......  good luck I hope to hear from you soon

Did that all I got that came up was this.:lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-passes-law-to-protect-transgender-people-1.1172029

You saying teachers were frozen for 20 of last 30 years?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did that all I got that came up was this.:lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-passes-law-to-protect-transgender-people-1.1172029

You saying teachers were frozen for 20 of last 30 years?

no I am saying I was and others I know of, but yes Teacher were frozen under the last 3 governments - stop denying what already happened

you can cherry pick and chose a year if you wish. Elementary Teachers are only one part of it.  Their pay and GRID were frozen in the 90's and so on

by the way SOME ADMIN GOT RAISES  so Move along keep cashing those cheques

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

would ODOT1 be on the 10% reduction in pay :dunno:  Will Nurses be 10% cut too?  give me the  list please.

1991-1993 pay reduction under RAE DAYS

1993-2001 pay freeze Harris

2012-2016 pay freeze Wynne

2019-20xx ?????? Ford 

Great idea SK should work wonders

Fail it would work wonders.  How about a reduction in pay or go work in private sector?

If you can do better then 10% less in private sector then your choice.   Don't be alarmed by the number that bitch but stay in their job.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

no I am saying I was and others I know of, but yes Teacher were frozen under the last 3 governments - stop denying what already happened

you can cherry pick and chose a year if you wish. Elementary Teachers are only one part of it.  Their pay and GRID were frozen in the 90's and so on

by the way SOME ADMIN GOT RAISES  so Move along keep cashing those cheques

Your pay was frozen for 20 years now?

Typical Failmaker bullshit,

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail it would work wonders.  How about a reduction in pay or go work in private sector?

If you can do better then 10% less in private sector then your choice.   Don't be alarmed by the number that bitch but stay in their job.

You are lucky to have a job

I pay your wages

Overpaid lazy workers all of them

Quit if you don't like it

I have heard this before :lol: If they all quit SK thinks there wouldn't be any impact :lol: 

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I pay your wages

I have heard this before :lol: If they all quit SK thinks there wouldn't be any impact :lol: 

Lucky to have a job with 4 % ui?:lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I pay your wages

It wouldn't even amount to a speed bump in a road.  They would be replaced in minutes with many qualified people from private sector who would love to have the cushy gravy job and pay structure even at 10% less then what it is now.

Dont kid yourself Fail that you and your cronies are not replaceable.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Dont kid yourself Fail that you and your cronies are not replaceable.

Everyone of them are replaceable when did I say different :dunno:  

Your hatred for workers on the government side is sad, 1000's and 1000's work daily doing their job well just so people like you can live in this great place.  I hear the gratitude all the time :lol: 

so you want odot1 to lose 10k a year :dunno:  

don't worry SK we will all keep trying to do better

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Everyone of them are replaceable when did I say different :dunno:  

Your hatred for workers on the government side is sad, 1000's and 1000's work daily doing their job well just so people like you can live in this great place.  I hear the gratitude all the time :lol: 

so you want odot1 to lose 10k a year :dunno:  

don't worry SK we will all keep trying to do better

Across the board Fail.   

Our Government has a spending problem.   Cuts have to come from somewhere.

This could be good

Yakabuski said the new Ontario Outdoors card, which will also be developed as a Smart Phone app, will mean one version of the card will now apply to hunters and anglers across the province.

The new system will make it easier to buy licences, simplify the sale for private licence issuers, and make the system more efficient for reporting purposes.

Rules and regulations will also change that will make it easier to get and carry licences, Yakabuski said.

This is interesting 

The new system will require all tag holders to report all hunting activities, he said, replacing the current mix of voluntary and mandatory reporting procedures that are in place.

Your APP WILL KNOW 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Not for all.... just the overpaid government workers.... they aren't all....

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Too bad Trudope is disappointed by cuts to French services in Ontario... what are his thoughts about the almost complete lack of English services in Quebec. After all diversity you know... except for Quebec.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, 1trailmaker said:

don't for get they vote out and gender difference as they DON'T EXIST 

Doug for the NORTH :lol:  unless you are french 

we are moving backwards at a fast pace so far, can't wait for balance day - oh what a day that will be 

A sinking ship that's 2/3 full of water thanks to Wynnebag doesn't get the water bailed out over night. Only you could think 15 years of corruption and waste can be undone over night.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, Sksman said:

Yup... if they have it so bad and are paid so poorly they would leave the public sector for the private sector in droves... but they aren't. Like the federal employees who have been suffering the screwed up payroll system for a long time now. Don't get me wrong... the system is a screw up and they should be paid. The question is why are they still working there and not going elsewhere. Oh that's right. They can't get paid the same for a similar job in the private sector.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, Sksman said:

Your pay was frozen for 20 years now?

Typical Failmaker bullshit,

He doesn't have enough fingers to count up to 20 years.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I pay your wages

I guarantee for every government worker that quit there would be plenty of people that would do the job for much less. Too bad the union won't let that happen.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:36 AM, Sksman said:

Across the board Fail.   

Our Government has a spending problem.   Cuts have to come from somewhere.

Private sector has seen pay cuts, job sharing, and more when the company runs out of money. That can only happen in the private sector I guess. In public sector the union says you can't afford the wages.... too bad... raise taxes... pay up or else.

We need another Ronald Reagan when he took on the air traffic controllers. Here's what we are willing to pay, you're all terminated and free to apply for the jobs at the new lower pay.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Not for all.... just the overpaid government workers.... they aren't all....

Yup... if they have it so bad and are paid so poorly they would leave the public sector for the private sector in droves... but they aren't. Like the federal employees who have been suffering the screwed up payroll system for a long time now. Don't get me wrong... the system is a screw up and they should be paid. The question is why are they still working there and not going elsewhere. Oh that's right. They can't get paid the same for a similar job in the private sector.

wow just 2 posts lines apart you contradict yourself with the truth

Nice of you to think they should get paid though, very classy of you :lol:  

so you agree Private sector wages haven't kept up. you post it but won't say it - 02sled at his best

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guarantee for every government worker that quit there would be plenty of people that would do the job for much less. Too bad the union won't let that happen.

Yup you still in that race to the bottom - I think every job in the world would be done by someone for less - get your head around your hate.

That is right, you could fire someone at TIMs and find a person to work for less - wow what a genius your are

How do  you live with so much hate in your life :dunno:  its daily 

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Private sector has seen pay cuts, job sharing, and more when the company runs out of money. That can only happen in the private sector I guess. In public sector the union says you can't afford the wages.... too bad... raise taxes... pay up or else.

Sure they have that is why we have record employment today :lol:  doom and gloom.

I don't know one person that got a pay cut, laid off,  job sharing, I am sorry you did hopefully things will improve for you soon.

Not sure where you live but Ontario job market is quite big today... go figure with all these pay cuts and job sharing going on in 02sledLand

18 minutes ago, 02sled said:

We need another Ronald Reagan when he took on the air traffic controllers. Here's what we are willing to pay, you're all terminated and free to apply for the jobs at the new lower pay.

I know you love to bring this up too bad you haven't a clue on the any of the facts about it.  You really don't understand contracts and what is at stake.

Reagan gave them all a raise, you haven't  a clue what was done other than ending a strike harshly.  Considering his debt is only second to George Bush2 

:lol:   

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sure they have that is why we have record employment today :lol:  doom and gloom.

I don't know one person that got a pay cut, laid off,  job sharing, I am sorry you did hopefully things will improve for you soon.

Not sure where you live but Ontario job market is quite big today... go figure with all these pay cuts and job sharing going on in 02sledLand

You are so full of shit.