Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 5/1/2022 at 4:38 PM, 1trailmaker said:

LIBERALS ARE GOING TO REMOVE HST not Doug

I get that dumbo, my statement proves how oneway you are about trudy and Doug, 

come on man keep up

• Confused 1

Usually we post foreign articles negative to Trudeau but today we have one for Doug Ford..

Of course Who cares what other countries think right?

Yes, it’s true. Despite four years of bungling, buffoonery and cruelty, Ford just might hold on to his parliamentary majority. It baffles the mind, until you consider that, while voters are fickle, plenty of them are also selectively forgetful, self-interested, ideologically pre-committed and uninspired by the alternatives. That means Ford’s record of pandemic mismanagement, long-term care crisis, canceling a minimum-wage increase, delaying the implementation of pay transparency legislation, leaving disability benefit rates at rock-bottom levels, botching a redesign of the province’s license plates, and failing to procure provincially-mandated anti-carbon tax gas pump stickers that actually stick to things (incidentally, they were also illegal) might not be enough to usher in a change in government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/03/doug-ford-ontario-election-liberals-ndp/

Provincial and federal government is fucking the people. 

and most don’t mind cause they like being told what and how to do things in their life.

most have brains if mushy matter.

thank fuck we at least have alternative at the federal level.

not so much at the provincial 

Edited by toslow

45 minutes ago, toslow said:

Provincial and federal government is fucking the people. 

and most don’t mind cause they like being told what and how to do things in their life.

most have brains if mushy matter.

thank fuck we at least have alternative at the federal level.

not so much at the provincial 

Freedom, Family,  Faith in that order 

https://www.ontarioparty.ca/

Freedom of Expression and Conscience Rights in Ontario

All citizens of Ontario, among other rights, are guaranteed freedom of expression and freedom of conscience under Canada’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter specifically protects individuals from acts by their governments that would violate those rights. However, as has become increasingly apparent, governments—both federal and provincial—can, and do, violate those rights with increasing regularity and ease.

For example, in Ontario, members of professional organizations and those seeking employment in certain fields, on pain of losing their right to work or advance in their career, are being compelled to complete ideological attestations that demand how they must think. These attestations are unrelated to their competency in the job and, for many, at odds with their beliefs and moral convictions.

Doctors in Ontario opposed to assisted suicide are now compelled to assist by referral or they lose their licence to practice.

Some employees are losing jobs and certain students are being punished by university administrators or mobbed by campus groups for the “crime” of supporting legally held conservative positions.

not sure what the fuck Del Duca is rambling about

On October 28, 2021, Dr. Kieran Moore, the Chief Medical Officer of Health stated that the province will not require students to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend school and will not add the vaccine to its list of mandatory immunizations, which includes illnesses such as polio and measles.

The decision isn't the Premiers 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who makes these decisions :dunno:  I can't see a Premier making this decision 

FSKgRnyWQAoXAiz?format=jpg&name=medium

Agree. Dr (Steven) Evil is a complete fuck nut. I’m not sure anyone vets anything he says. His policy proposals are completely insane. 

Edited by Poncho

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure what the fuck Del Duca is rambling about

On October 28, 2021, Dr. Kieran Moore, the Chief Medical Officer of Health stated that the province will not require students to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend school and will not add the vaccine to its list of mandatory immunizations, which includes illnesses such as polio and measles.

The decision isn't the Premiers 

Are we starting to get a fucking clue?

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Your neck of the woods, did you go and get your panties all wet with her speech 

I haven't ever been to a political anything, if I had a chance without going out of my way  I would take a glimpse of anyone I see nightly on TV.  

Certainly wouldn't be an idiot yelling "you're a piece of shit" no matter who they were.

On 5/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Leece is poo poo seems he was apart of a Frat  "SLAVE AUCTION" in university 

he has apologized for having fun at University 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Liberals drop candidate Parry Sound 

Don't post shit if you are going to run for Office or how about don't post stupid stuff ever - AC/IRV take notes 

alec_mazurek_fb_posts.jpg

What the fuck is this world coming to.  

Our POS PM was not kicked to the curb after wearing blackface 10 times so this is just nonsense in comparison.

Waste of time. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What the fuck is this world coming to.  

Our POS PM was not kicked to the curb after wearing blackface 10 times so this is just nonsense in comparison.

Waste of time. 

You know the blackface was on stage right?  Do you honestly feel offended?  doubt it

I don't think either should be canned or dropped.   Having said that, at one point stupid posts attending events you shouldn't will be taken more of  a serious thing.   In 2008 or even 2012 nobody knew what the world would become  with Facebook and twitter being worldwide and used by highest level of everything by everybody. 

I think if you are 16 or 18 posting 'faggot' on the internet, going to dumb slave buying events,  you deserve to be canned from who ever decides they don't like your character 

People loss or don't get their job everyday due to facebook and twitter posts 

What about a guy like HUIZy full out racist running for office, trying to delete his posts -  nothing wrong with canning a guy like that I would say the general public would agree

Edited by 1trailmaker

Well DOUG SAYS NO, why do these far right politician fear interviews and cry unfair question, you never ask tough questions to the left -  this statement is getting tiring over the past 50 years

But the fact remains, we have managed to secure interviews at TVO with the following premiers:

• John Robarts
  • Bill Davis
  • Frank Miller
  • David Peterson
  • Bob Rae
  • Mike Harris
  • Ernie Eves
  • Dalton McGuinty
  • Kathleen Wynne

That’s every premier who’s governed Ontario over the past 50-plus years. Every one.

And let’s not kid ourselves. I’m sure not all of them wanted to do interviews with me, be it on The Agenda or Studio 2 or Fourth Reading. I know I’m not that much fun to be with.

But they showed up anyway. Partly because they wanted the chance to convince Ontarians of the rightness of the path they had us on. And, I think, partly because they had a respect for democracy that paid more than lip service to the idea that the first minister of the biggest province in the country ought to put him or herself into circumstances that allowed a decent journalist to ask that premier some questions for which the people might want answers.