*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

50 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you sure reach and stretch. Makes me wonder where you hear this shit you post 

on average 70% vote left in most elections this time it was 60% voted left giving landslide victory to Dougie 

These are historic facts not fiction 

Usually means the people who didn’t vote didn’t see anything worth voting for in the ndp or liberals.

so basically it was conservatives that voted. 
sad when the other two parties don’t offer anything or bring something to the table.

what Andrea run 3or4 times del-dummy is a corrupt POS that’s been around with mcginty. Might speak volumes why the masses didn’t come out to vote for those two 

Edited by toslow

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Usually means the people who didn’t vote didn’t see anything worth voting for in the ndp or liberals.

so basically it was conservatives that voted. 
sad when the other two parties don’t offer anything or bring something to the table.

what Andrea run 3or4 times del-dummy is a corrupt POS that’s been around with mcginty. Might speak volumes why the masses didn’t come out to vote for those two 

Doug actually got 400 000 less votes this time around compared to 2018

Andrea lost 800 000 votes 

Liberals  didn't lose any from 2018

Popular vote doesn't mean much

• 3 weeks later...

In Doug's Province of overreach control - funny how this isn't being spoke of in the ONEWAY world

At least a dozen former Metrolinx employees, including long-time staff and senior managers, are suing their ex-employer for a combined $2.09 million after being suspended without pay for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug actually got 400 000 less votes this time around compared to 2018

Liberals  didn't lose any from 2018

Hard to lose votes when you’ve never had them😂

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

never been but I would love to go on time, one thing for sure Gays know how to party.   

This make millions and millions for businesses in Toronto 

The city booms when the have parades and carnivals,

i very rarely go east of the 427 unless im going back home to Nova Scotia 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:42 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug handing out job for life to family

Micheal Ford citizenship and multiculturalism minister 

:lol: his vast experience of 3 weeks as mpp surely defends Doug's choice and proving not nepotism :lol:  

Two words Maryam Monsef...

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Two words Maryam Monsef...

Ah, yes, the one who referred to the Taliban as brothers. 

Trails hero's... :news:

Doug going to take some of his tax of gas tomorrow - more debt is sweet as long as we don't look at it like that.

Aug. 5th return to Queens Park

Doug says he is going to stop Insurance companies from using postal codes for rates :lol:   It is literally how insurance works.....  I hope something comes of this but I don't see their profits dropping as profits is above all 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug going to take some of his tax of gas tomorrow - more debt is sweet as long as we don't look at it like that.

Doug says he is going to stop Insurance companies from using postal codes for rates :lol:   It is literally how insurance works.....  I hope something comes of this but I don't see their profits dropping as profits is above all 

Tell me smart guy how insurance works?😂😂

you really think insurance works from postal codes😂😂😂fucken priceless 

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

But you cheer Trudeau and the Liberals when they add a fake global warming carbon tax on when people are already struggling. Please tell me you're just a troll and not really this effing stupid??? 

Edited by irv
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Tell me smart guy how insurance works?😂😂

you really think insurance works from postal codes😂😂😂fucken priceless 

it is exactly how insurance works, chance of accident in this area vs this area.  STolen cars in the area vs this area

Doug can form a new law if he wishes 

10 hours ago, irv said:

But you cheer Trudeau and the Liberals when they add a fake global warming carbon tax on when people are already struggling. Please tell me you're just a troll and not really this effing stupid??? 

you are still paying for it :dunno: 

10 hours ago, irv said:

you are still paying for it :dunno: 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is exactly how insurance works, chance of accident in this area vs this area.  STolen cars in the area vs this area

Doug can form a new law if he wishes 

No it’s not, but you carry on