*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

6 hours ago, toslow said:

You do realize that some questions are dirtier then others.

Meaning all things are not equal 

Some candidates have more douche bag things going on hence the tougher question

facts are ONLY Conservatives complain about the questions and being unfair this has been going on since the 70's

So to rap this up you feel that Conservative candidates should not ever take an interview from now on because they might ask a tough question?  got it

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Can’t wait to see PP in office as PM so he can defund the CBC 

As far right as I might be....I doubt that will ever happen.....on both counts.  Trudeau’s media are making PP out as an antivaxer, angry white man who supports anti-Trudeau demonstrations.  That is the current media narrative on PP.  PP says what everyone thinks.......unfortunately no one thinks anymore.  It’s a Canadian and American thing now, dumb followers in Toronto la la land..... As I’ve said for years.....we are witnessing the downfall of western society and Sockboy is leading the charge.  Jughead is blessing the collapse.  It’s what the Liberals and Canada deserve. They want it and some still follow along.  Sickening really

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Can’t wait to see PP in office as PM so he can defund the CBC 

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

As far right as I might be....I doubt that will ever happen.....on both counts.  Trudeau’s media are making PP out as an antivaxer, angry white man who supports anti-Trudeau demonstrations.  That is the current media narrative on PP.  PP says what everyone thinks.......unfortunately no one thinks anymore.  It’s a Canadian and American thing now, dumb followers in Toronto la la land..... As I’ve said for years.....we are witnessing the downfall of western society and Sockboy is leading the charge.  Jughead is blessing the collapse.  It’s what the Liberals and Canada deserve. They want it and some still follow along.  Sickening really

Shouldn't you guys wait and see if he can even win the leadership of CPC :dunno:

The issue I have with PP is he is the male Lisa McCloud all yak yak yak 

Being PM is more than hating Trudeau and supporting blockades and anti masker,  that runs well with his base and that is it.

What do you think he will do well at being PM?

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Shouldn't you guys wait and see if he can even win the leadership of CPC :dunno:

The issue I have with PP is he is the male Lisa McCloud all yak yak yak 

Being PM is more than hating Trudeau and supporting blockades and anti masker,  that runs well with his base and that is it.

What do you think he will do well at being PM?

No

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

The world order is done. 

World is kind of fucked up 

We (USA nato) can fight in Brown countries even against russia (syria) but can't interfere in Ukraine as to not upset Putin and create a huge war.

So we shake hands and cheer them on from the side lines -  

I know Russia Ukraine is nothing new lots of history 

I find all this very disturbing ( in Brown land it seem to be continuous over centuries)

I don’t believe a word from delduca and only believe half of ford bullshit 

although we will need another hyway if they keep bringing all the immigrants in  

Edited by toslow

had the NDP guy at my door today travelling alone too.

Wished him luck in PC strong hold where PC candidates need to do nothing to win in landslide

I wonder if this new Ontario Party or whatever will fuck Doug over for votes? 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

The budget will balance itself with the strong economy😂😂👏

certainly a real stupid way of putting things but if you look at the context of the interview clearly he was boosting about economy economy economy -  You posted the horrible numbers Canada had on 2015 under Harper and Trudeau was trying to gain momentum..

a good anti Trudeau Slogan for sure

there are many more

Poor stupid Liberals. When will they learn people are more wise now to the B.S. and hate they spread instead of preaching out about it? Looks good on them. :lol:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8872552/ontario-liberals-candidate-drops-out-audrey-festeryga/ 

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-liberal-candidate-withdraws-party-three-short-of-a-full-slate-1.5919964 

https://newsofcanada.net/ontario-liberal-candidate-withdraws-party-three-missing-a-full-board/ 

Edited by irv

Oh stop that irv, you’re just going to getting fail all worked up and he will post about 10 times in a row trying to defend and deflect 

• Like 1

The Liberals know they haven't a chance of changing much this election, so their efforts are weak with a why bother attitude.   Not a issue until next election and they will have a new leader at that point.  They will get enough seats to have Party Status again

NDP on the other hand have as they say 1 shot at it and this is Andrea's chance with only 1 party to beat.  very good chance of holding a strong opposition 

• Haha 2