*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 hours ago, toslow said:

I’ll ask again, how do you know that was the crime that caused him to retire 

Because the Unifor Secretary said so during her press conference  :dunno:  she spelled out exactly what he is being investigated for,  keep watching REBEL it will make you in the know..

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 3/23/2022 at 11:36 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I said it was nothing illegal or anything a non union person needs to worry about..

In the business world what he did is encouraged and is apart of business :dunno: This is way he was offered a bonus from the supplier.  No different than taking a client for dinner or maybe a trip to florida.

If you really had a business you would know this :lol:  

In government this is not allowed and Union have their own laws and rules around the subject.   

the membership will have some say in what happens - he is done 

Tell us more corrupt one.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Go Doug 

A fire is going to be deadly one day in these inferno homes...  Not a big fan of depending on hundreds not to set the place on fire.  Unlike concrete that stops the fire from moving room to room this doesn't in the same maner...

lots of sprinklers are installed that is forsure, I hope nothing happens

On that note, I doubt this will help in cheaper housing costs.  It will provide higher profits for builders 

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A fire is going to be deadly one day in these inferno homes...  Not a big fan of depending on hundreds not to set the place on fire.  Unlike concrete that stops the fire from moving room to room this doesn't in the same maner...

lots of sprinklers are installed that is forsure, I hope nothing happens

On that note, I doubt this will help in cheaper housing costs.  It will provide higher profits for builders 

Yep the costs of products today is ridiculous, thanks Trudy 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug cutting gas tax for 6 months starting July 1st 5.3 cents -  Ontario has so much money it can give it away.

Gift Monday keeps giving

How is it giving it away?

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

How is it giving it away?

Adds to the debt every litre :dunno:  When you run a deficit every cent counts..

Like I have said for decades RIGHT WING WACKOS only care about debt when it is a Liberal Government.

Doug is now the spending king of Ontario but not a word, we still hear about Wynne spending.

Harper record spending

Mulroney record spending

liberals only spend :lol: is a common statement

Doug said this could save you $400 in six months?  seems like alot of litres to me

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Adds to the debt every litre :dunno:  When you run a deficit every cent counts..

Like I have said for decades RIGHT WING WACKOS only care about debt when it is a Liberal Government.

Doug is now the spending king of Ontario but not a word, we still hear about Wynne spending.

Harper record spending

Mulroney record spending

liberals only spend :lol: is a common statement

Doug said this could save you $400 in six months?  seems like alot of litres to me

You shouldn’t be complaining about Doug saving you money,

not like the libtards spending your money 

see the difference in the two situations?

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

You shouldn’t be complaining about Doug saving you money,

not like the libtards spending your money 

see the difference in the two situations?

:lol:  see you can't help it.

"our children's children will be paying for this"  remember this quote used to talk about Liberals debt (which isn't true) 

So our tax dollars pay for a small portion  people's gas for 6 months, how is this a savings?  Good jester.

What happens when GAS drops 20 cents over night again then again -  Don't you see the issue?

Funny you are against the 10$ day care saving millions of people money "where is the money coming from?" is the question being yelled 

ONEWAYS are interesting

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  see you can't help it.

"our children's children will be paying for this"  remember this quote used to talk about Liberals debt (which isn't true) 

So our tax dollars pay for a small portion  people's gas for 6 months, how is this a savings?  Good jester.

What happens when GAS drops 20 cents over night again then again -  Don't you see the issue?

Funny you are against the 10$ day care saving millions of people money "where is the money coming from?" is the question being yelled 

ONEWAYS are interesting

How is that oneway, I’ve explained it to you in simple terms, Not my fault if you’re not capable of understanding real world issues 

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Currently the gas tax is used to fix the roads. If we all go electric where will the money come from to fix the roads?  

very good question, although Doug is cutting the tax used for roads I am sure the roads will still be fixed by the tax payer

I would think in a future with mostly electric cars you will have some sort of mileage charge, the more you drive the more you pay which is very similar to today.

Even with fairly high Hydro costs, charging a car is pretty cheap..

12$ for a full charge getting 400km

the whole idea of GAS gone as a commodity is bazaar  it would affect  the entire global economy.

best question

Edited by 1trailmaker