*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 2/28/2022 at 9:30 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford is going to allow people like IRV and RENEGADE to enter restaurants for indoor seating and mingle among the vaccinated.

2 1/2 hours to go

If I ever meet you, I'm going to cough all over you you little bitch

On 3/2/2022 at 10:08 AM, Blackstar said:

Not random. The one place said Mondays and Thursdays they will be checking. They had taken a poll of patrons and there were still a good number who wanted it.

And like you say, its a small number left that aren't vac'd.

The enforcement of the passport was all over the board. I was in a few restaurants and never had my QR scanned. Most asked to see it and a piece of ID. One I was in just asked to see the QR. Worked out good because my buddy had some how cleared his from his phone so another member of our group just sent his by text so my buddy could show the waitress. All good.

Doug hinting no masks after spring break. Though most small businesses I've been in lately don't care.

Its a weird feeling when you walk into a business with your mask on and everyone in the place is without. And they all turn and look at you like....wtf.

Don't worry, it will be safe for you to take it off March 21, the government says so...

14 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Don't worry, it will be safe for you to take it off March 21, the government says so...

Didn't you say this mask wearing was forever now?  to control the public?  

are they not interested in control anymore :dunno:  

12 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

The covid Karens are already in panick mode.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Didn't you say this mask wearing was forever now?  to control the public?  

are they not interested in control anymore :dunno:  

The class action lawsuits are forthcoming moron.  Keep watching the CBC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the really slow people sitting in the cheap seats,  this is what covid was all about under the guise of vax passport that was supposed to keep you safe.   What kind of simple minded idiot could even comprehend that connection.   You have been played like a fool.  

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:08 AM, Blackstar said:

Not random. The one place said Mondays and Thursdays they will be checking. They had taken a poll of patrons and there were still a good number who wanted it.

And like you say, its a small number left that aren't vac'd.

The enforcement of the passport was all over the board. I was in a few restaurants and never had my QR scanned. Most asked to see it and a piece of ID. One I was in just asked to see the QR. Worked out good because my buddy had some how cleared his from his phone so another member of our group just sent his by text so my buddy could show the waitress. All good.

Doug hinting no masks after spring break. Though most small businesses I've been in lately don't care.

Its a weird feeling when you walk into a business with your mask on and everyone in the place is without. And they all turn and look at you like....wtf.

A human rights lawsuit will fix that, they are on their own with that nonsense.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last nights news. Push back to keep the mask mandate in place coming from doctors and school boards.

As Ontario’s mask mandate is set to lift in most public settings on March 21, a family doctor in Guelph has joined the push to keep the requirement intact in schools.

Dr. Andrea Chittle wrote an open letter to Education Minister Stephen Lecce, calling for the province to maintain universal masking in classrooms for another few weeks. The letter included a petition that's been signed by more than 6,000 people since Saturday.

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/guelph-doctor-pushing-for-mask-mandate-to-remain-in-schools-1.5818028

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Last nights news. Push back to keep the mask mandate in place coming from doctors and school boards.

As Ontario’s mask mandate is set to lift in most public settings on March 21, a family doctor in Guelph has joined the push to keep the requirement intact in schools.

Dr. Andrea Chittle wrote an open letter to Education Minister Stephen Lecce, calling for the province to maintain universal masking in classrooms for another few weeks. The letter included a petition that's been signed by more than 6,000 people since Saturday.

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/guelph-doctor-pushing-for-mask-mandate-to-remain-in-schools-1.5818028

Masks don't work, never have, never will.  The government scared the shit out of ignorant sheep and now the covid karens don't know what to do.  The harms done to the kids for this false virtue signalling must never be forgotten or forgiven.  Full accountability needs to happen.  The Dr. should be fired as there is zero science to back his stupidity. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Masks don't work, never have, never will.  The government scared the shit out of ignorant sheep and now the covid karens don't know what to do.  The harms done to the kids for this false virtue signalling must never be forgotten or forgiven.  Full accountability needs to happen.  The Dr. should be fired as there is zero science to back his stupidity. 

so there is no point in covering your mouth if you cough or sneeze :dunno:   doesn't work according to you...  How ridiculous 

What a tool you have become AC, seek help 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He brought back GM to Oshawa single handed.  So lets bash him with your Q posts 

I am sure he stole all the members money and spent it on pizza and ice cream

Why do you think he quit and is under investigation?

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Funny how THE CONVOY clearly thought the entire country was behind their occupation, who would agree with any mandates :dunno:   Well there are millions that have been okay with the mandates as we are seeing now.

I am okay with us moving forward at this point, the virus seems to be weakening (Omicron)  with 100's of thousands getting this in the past months we didn't really see a huge jump in hospital cases compared to the virus 2 years ago where many were dying..

Hopefully this is getting behind us

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so there is no point in covering your mouth if you cough or sneeze :dunno:   doesn't work according to you...  How ridiculous 

What a tool you have become AC, seek help 

That's not how this virus spreads, you should know that . . . . well maybe not.  It's spreads via aerosol, go put a mask on in a closed garage with a car running inside and see how that works for a comparison.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why do you think he quit and is under investigation?

who said he was under investigation?  and by who? for what?   

I don't believe the hate from blackfucks pay to read BS -  funny how a post is never quoted from that site.

besides maybe being against Unions and workers in general, what could this person have done to you?  nothing but you and the haters will post shit all day pretending to stand up for workers :dunno:   just like standing up for Canada with blockades 

Can't wait for the hate

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said he was under investigation?  and by who? for what?   

I don't believe the hate from blackfucks pay to read BS -  funny how a post is never quoted from that site.

besides maybe being against Unions and workers in general, what could this person have done to you?  nothing but you and the haters will post shit all day pretending to stand up for workers :dunno:   just like standing up for Canada with blockades 

Can't wait for the hate

Your favourite news channel that’s who

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6384488

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  :lol:   :lol: you are a genius 

Standing next to you anyone is really.  Mandates/masks etc changed nothing.  But go on.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/johns-hopkins-university-study-covid-19-lockdowns