Puzzleboy

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

LockDownDoug is at it again 

ONTARIO CLOSED FOR BUSINESS  is his new slogan

Good thing you got vaccinated eh, Trail. :lol:

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Good thing you got vaccinated eh, Trail. :lol:

yes it is, not sure why you are afraid :dunno: 

With just a few unvaccinated cases as you state, now has 63% of ALL ICU admissions.  I know you don't understand this but really IRV vaccines are working...

the updated numbers are coming in today, I believe unvax ICu has doubled in the past 5 days - we can talk later after the results are released 

Keep holding out IRV, you doing nothing to help in a world crisis  is a great - You should be real proud

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes it is, not sure why you are afraid :dunno: 

With just a few unvaccinated cases as you state, now has 63% of ALL ICU admissions.  I know you don't understand this but really IRV vaccines are working...

the updated numbers are coming in today, I believe unvax ICu has doubled in the past 5 days - we can talk later after the results are released 

Keep holding out IRV, you doing nothing to help in a world crisis  is a great - You should be real proud

I honestly don't know if you're really this ignorant or just being a troll?

"The vaccines are working"" :lol:Have you noticed the media is no longer telling/showing you the numbers of the fully vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated??? "They are working so great we don't want to show you this info because we don't want those that are incapable of thinking for themselves to see they actually aren't. And they continue to push the vaccines and the boosters. If that is not the opposite of what real info/medicine should be, I don't know what is?? Bizzaro world filled with bizzaro people just like you, Trail. :wacko:

31 minutes ago, irv said:

I honestly don't know if you're really this ignorant or just being a troll?

"The vaccines are working"" :lol:Have you noticed the media is no longer telling/showing you the numbers of the fully vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated??? "They are working so great we don't want to show you this info because we don't want those that are incapable of thinking for themselves to see they actually aren't. And they continue to push the vaccines and the boosters. If that is not the opposite of what real info/medicine should be, I don't know what is?? Bizzaro world filled with bizzaro people just like you, Trail. :wacko:

Like I said "you don't understand"  I think you are just refusing to understand.

Tell me IRV with such a small percent of unvax are filling the ICU :dunno:  why....

I do see something you don't :lol:  

and they do report unvax vs vax - it is public knowledge but you won't find it on your hate sites and meme's.  the Ontario covid site should be updated today by noon.

There is plenty of information out there IRV try reading it 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said "you don't understand"  I think you are just refusing to understand.

Tell me IRV with such a small percent of unvax are filling the ICU :dunno:  why....

I do see something you don't :lol:  

and they do report unvax vs vax - it is public knowledge but you won't find it on your hate sites and meme's.  the Ontario covid site should be updated today by noon.

There is plenty of information out there IRV try reading it 

Jesus fail, you've been lied to since the beginning of this horseshit, yet you continue to believe the perpetrators.

That takes a special kind of idiot, congratulations.:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jesus fail, you've been lied to since the beginning of this horseshit, yet you continue to believe the perpetrators.

That takes a special kind of idiot, congratulations.:lol:

The entire worlds governments are all in on it :lol:   holy fuck :lol: 

Yes I know they have been guessing at things since there is no play book

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you think you are smart and find smart people.

You do know that 800 covid people have been admitted   in hospital in the past 5 days :dunno:  We were at just under 200 on Friday

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

but hey GOLDEN PUP is your go too

It's the governments own data Fail, Golden Pup has been pointing out their spins.

The Mass Formation Pyschosis is strong in you.:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's the governments own data Fail, Golden Pup has been pointing out their spins.

The Mass Formation Pyschosis is strong in you.:lol:

So she Golden Pup posts results up to Dec 29th because Omicron hadn't fully been taken control,  for people like you it is great but for the other smart people we see the data today is very much different.  But keep posting yesterday results..

100 people a day going into the hospital for the same thing is not normal

Now Golden Pup has posted that VACCINES CLEARLY WORK as no deaths with Omircon reported :dunno:  

fuck AC get help 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So she Golden Pup posts results up to Dec 29th because Omicron hadn't fully been taken control,  for people like you it is great but for the other smart people we see the data today is very much different.  But keep posting yesterday results..

100 people a day going into the hospital for the same thing is not normal

Now Golden Pup has posted that VACCINES CLEARLY WORK as no deaths with Omircon reported :dunno:  

fuck AC get help 

They're not going in for Omicron Fail.  And if they are, most are double vaxxed.:lol:

Omicron is natures vaccine, it's doing what the vaxxines were supposed to do and couldn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're not going in for Omicron Fail.  And if they are, most are double vaxxed.:lol:

Omicron is natures vaccine, it's doing what the vaxxines were supposed to do and couldn't.

so you agree your Golden Pup is posting misleading info for your liking? 

ICU is not filling up with vaccinated people but the percent of non vaccinated in ICU is astounding,  being such a small percent of the population.

AC you do know the vaccine was made prior to Omicron?  be smart 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ICU is not filling up with vaccinated people but the percent of non vaccinated in ICU is astounding,  being such a small percent of the population.

Fail, why would you put a covid patient in ICU on a vent, unless your intent on killing them?

If you admit the vax does not work for this new variant, why push boosters that are the same?

Open your fucking eyes.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Astounding!!! :lol:

"86 cases in the ICU from the FULLY VACCINATED" and 109 in the unvaxxed. 23 difference but that is astounding. :lol:"1073 cases in the fully vaccinated hospitalized compared to 417 in the unvaccinated. Astounding vaccines!!!

"9255 cases in the fully vaccinated compare to just 1554 in the unvaccinated. Another astounding vaccine number!! 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149331

image.thumb.png.7392c73b416ec933c1bf411f27ee21a8.png

4 hours ago, irv said:

Astounding!!! :lol:

"86 cases in the ICU from the FULLY VACCINATED" and 109 in the unvaxxed. 23 difference but that is astounding. :lol:"1073 cases in the fully vaccinated hospitalized compared to 417 in the unvaccinated. Astounding vaccines!!!

"9255 cases in the fully vaccinated compare to just 1554 in the unvaccinated. Another astounding vaccine number!! 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149331

image.thumb.png.7392c73b416ec933c1bf411f27ee21a8.png

1/10th the population makes a huge difference IRV come on even Doug tried to explain this to his sheep

try to grasp the idea of math

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And it will have similar results.  Ask Evilbird how long natural "immunity" lasts.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we good to go?

Did you get your answer?  Or are you incapable of making the connection without Twitter to "think" for you.  Go back to your herd and search some more.