*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most corrupt government in our History :lol:  remember when we used to say this about Ontario government.

on that note

This MEME makes no sense (not a surprise)  are all these lobbiest working or walmart and costco?  since this is the reason they could open and some mom and pop shop couldn't..

REBEL NEWS is pathetic 

I assume the SERVER INDUSTRY HAS NO LOBBYIST and is the reason Restaurants were closed.   HOW FUCKING STUPID AC REBEL NEWS IS USELESS

I can't name 1 Mom and Pop shop that is a grocery store.

I,ve very, very disappointed in the Queerbeckers.

I kinda figured when the lockdowns and extra taxing for the unvacinated was announced, that they would go into full riot mode, and really start pushing back. Hell, they riot after a winning a round in the NHL playoffs, flipping police cruisers and smashing storefront windows, and setting stuff on fire.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve very, very disappointed in the Queerbeckers.

I kinda figured when the lockdowns and extra taxing for the unvacinated was announced, that they would go into full riot mode, and really start pushing back. Hell, they riot after a winning a round in the NHL playoffs, flipping police cruisers and smashing storefront windows, and setting stuff on fire.

Too cold :lol:  the USA organizers are busy in sunshine states 

Watching all Political Party dance around Quebec and their decisions is entertaining 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when we said the unvaxxed would be treated like the Jews in the 30s in nazi Germany?

Pretty insulting to the millions of Jews - 

Curious when can a Jew become UnJew :dunno:  

think for one minute about that........ then think how ignorant you are

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well now.

I am guessing English is your second language :dunno:  

You are these posters favourite person, not smart, never checks anything, will follow blindly.

Explain how this headline is wrong?  INSIDE AN ICU - this means ONE ICU THEY ATTENDED.  This one being Toronto General where 70% are unvaccianted.

"Among the ICU cases for which vaccination status was reported as of Jan. 12, 157 were unvaccinated, 19 were partially vaccinated and 167 were fully vaccinated."

THIS QUOTE WAS IN THE ARTICLE, NO HIDDEN AGENDA OR FACTS.

Keep posting false TWITTER knowledge :lol:  This is about 10 in a row for you :lol: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am guessing English is your second language :dunno:  

You are these posters favourite person, not smart, never checks anything, will follow blindly.

Explain how this headline is wrong?  INSIDE AN ICU - this means ONE ICU THEY ATTENDED.  This one being Toronto General where 70% are unvaccianted.

"Among the ICU cases for which vaccination status was reported as of Jan. 12, 157 were unvaccinated, 19 were partially vaccinated and 167 were fully vaccinated."

THIS QUOTE WAS IN THE ARTICLE, NO HIDDEN AGENDA OR FACTS.

Keep posting false TWITTER knowledge :lol:  This is about 10 in a row for you :lol: 

Just stop.

FJEjHphXwAcsypi?format=jpg&name=large

LockDownDoug is hiding well for the past 3 1/2 years, election coming so he should appear with a few new slogans and maybe some recycled ones.  

"The Million Dollar Man" slogan was great, didn't save you a cent but sure sounded good

"buck a beer"  :lol:  good one

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

LockDownDoug is hiding well for the past 3 1/2 years, election coming so he should appear with a few new slogans and maybe some recycled ones.  

"The Million Dollar Man" slogan was great, didn't save you a cent but sure sounded good

"buck a beer"  :lol:  good one

Isn’t that like we are building new power plants to save hydro one customers money. 
we all know how that turned out.

9 hours ago, toslow said:

Isn’t that like we are building new power plants to save hydro one customers money. 
we all know how that turned out.

actually eliminated BROWN OUTS, we haven't had them in over a decade.....

Don't you think yelling 6 million dollar man, then paying that man out, hiring a man and paying him pretty much the same :dunno:  I think his slogans are not saving us anything.    Doug Ford January 2020 gave the biggest hydro increase in Ontario's history.  

by hey Trudeau wears special socks.

buck a beer :lol:  :lol:    come sell your beer for a lose in Ontario isn't a good thing...... again nothing happened our Beer prices didn't move anywhere but up.

so no I don't think it is like curing Brown Outs - I thnk they are slogans for the uneducated 

On 1/17/2022 at 2:32 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

You have much in common.

FJTJ-vdWYAMjC8U?format=jpg&name=medium

Your Minister Christine Elliot knows what is happening.....    Pushing her new pills for covid-19 

If you are a Doctor in Ontario and spreading misinformation about vaccines you will have your license stripped starting today.

I could bet the house that you will be voting YES for what our current government has done.  

ONEWAYs are not hard to predict :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug absent from press conference today,  he is busy shoveling driveways for extra cash.  

Stages for reopening will be released on a need to know basis.

Doug will be releasing his pizza dough recipe soon

Can you do me a favor and go jump off a bridge or something...Thanks

• Haha 1