*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3243 in the FULLY VACCINATED and 746 in the unvaccinated, or, in other words, over 4 to 1 now in the fully vaxxed.

I know a few people will still point to the numbers in the ICU but they should also also take note of the number in "Vax Status Unknown" number of 222.

I honestly still don't know what that means, exactly, but this number was less than 15 just a couple weeks ago. They wouldn't be purposely playing with the numbers now would they? :news:

It's amazing the media isn't talking about this. Nary a word about it unless they just list the number in the unvaccinated and not the number in the fully vaxxed, which I have seen more than once now.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149023

image.thumb.png.86be23b286795f7b7cf28dcdef1e5fee.png

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It surely doesn't say that the vax is causing the situation or that it weakens the immune system.  It does say that the new variant, just like the seasonal flu, has changed the response of the shot.  Icu numbers are still weighted towards the non shot crew.

So the solution is to inject the masses with the same crap that is no longer working.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, irv said:

3243 in the FULLY VACCINATED and 746 in the unvaccinated, or, in other words, over 4 to 1 now in the fully vaxxed.

I know a few people will still point to the numbers in the ICU but they should also also take note of the number in "Vax Status Unknown" number of 222.

I honestly still don't know what that means, exactly, but this number was less than 15 just a couple weeks ago. They wouldn't be purposely playing with the numbers now would they? :news:

It's amazing the media isn't talking about this. Nary a word about it unless they just list the number in the unvaccinated and not the number in the fully vaxxed, which I have seen more than once now.

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149023

image.thumb.png.86be23b286795f7b7cf28dcdef1e5fee.png

A week ago Jim Cramer was stating the unvaxxed should be contained by the military and explain why they are refusing the vax.  Then he ends up getting Covid after being tripple vaxxed, tests negative in the morning and by afternoon he test positive and the then transmits it to a colleague.  His response now is the experts (Dr. Fauci) no absolutely nothing.

That's what we have been saying with proof, yet they refused to acknowledge.

The comment below summarizes the midwits.

Midwits will read one CNN article and be like 'yup I'm good' and go about their day smugly confident they know what's what And if anyone responds to them with facts they mass-spam that one article in the comments  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well what a surprise, well not really.

He needs to go.  Another piece of shit.

wow an appointed conservative on REBEL NEWS

Didn't watch the video because I assume there is no truth in it.  But can you tell me what this guy has done..

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well what a surprise, well not really.

He needs to go.  Another piece of shit.

:lol:  I finally read this :lol:  holy fuck AC

So this Dr. is helping cure Lyme Disease and you and rebel see this as corruption :lol: 

Please donate to REBEL INVESTIGATIONS they really need funding for obvious reasons 

got to love news sources that ask for money from the stupid 

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ontario cases very high almost 6000 yet only  122 in ICU is very promising (90 are unvaccianted)

people in hospitals is 272 this is climbing slightly and it is almost split unvax - vax 

vaccine clearly keeping people out of ICU 

Bestest vaccine ever. :lol:

You have to be one delusional individual to still think people should be vaccinated.

4392 cases today in the FULLY VACCINATED and 971 in the unvaccinated. 

Got your booster yet, Trail? That should really help us to achieve herd immunity. :wacko:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149061

cooovidd81.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ontario cases very high almost 6000 yet only  122 in ICU is very promising (90 are unvaccianted)

people in hospitals is 272 this is climbing slightly and it is almost split unvax - vax 

vaccine clearly keeping people out of ICU 

Vax vs unvax stats only when it helps your narrative.:lol:

South Africa's hospitalizations dropped 80% in the last 30 days and they have very low vax rates.

Stop with the bullshit.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vax vs unvax stats only when it helps your narrative.:lol:

South Africa's hospitalizations dropped 80% in the last 30 days and they have very low vax rates.

Stop with the bullshit.

I post the hopitalization was even :dunno:  

you really are not that smart are you?

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Bestest vaccine ever. :lol:

You have to be one delusional individual to still think people should be vaccinated.

4392 cases today in the FULLY VACCINATED and 971 in the unvaccinated. 

Got your booster yet, Trail? That should really help us to achieve herd immunity. :wacko:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149061

cooovidd81.jpg

Your meme is incorrect - vaccine has worked 

I know you only care about yourself and that is fine, but seeing that hospitals are not getting filled with covid patients this is great news for those workers. 

You don't give a shit about health workers this is clear from your posts and actions

Hopefully hospital cases keep low ( while IRV hopes they rise so he can post about sheep and fear)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you only care about yourself and that is fine, but seeing that hospitals are not getting filled with covid patients this is great news for those workers. 

You don't give a shit about health workers this is clear from your posts and actions

Hopefully hospital cases keep low ( while IRV hopes they rise so he can post about sheep and fear)

Stop with the lying bullshit.  The same case in South Africa where the vax rate is 25%, hello McFly, its not the vax.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like I said,,,,, delusional. :wacko:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Any explanation necessary?

FHTad-FX0AMGIjA?format=jpg&name=large

Interesting . where can I find this ?  Did some searching and  I did find this on CTV news which seems to agree with the chart you have posted.    

"Of the new infections reported Tuesday, 673 cases involved people who are unvaccinated, 132 were in those partially vaccinated and 148 were in individuals whose vaccination status is unknown. The remaining 2,500 infections involved people who are fully vaccinated."

Edited by Dieseltech

44 minutes ago, Dieseltech said:

Interesting . where can I find this ?  Did some searching and  I did find this on CTV news which seems to agree with the chart you have posted.    

"Of the new infections reported Tuesday, 673 cases involved people who are unvaccinated, 132 were in those partially vaccinated and 148 were in individuals whose vaccination status is unknown. The remaining 2,500 infections involved people who are fully vaccinated."

He usually updates daily from Ontario public data.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One needs to understand the source of the data.  This is true everywhere.

:lol:  nice return

Lets just say 50% of ICU cases are from 17% of people ( this is a choice that can be changed )

When you post stuff and it is pointed out, don't change your mind because you had no clue what you post

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  nice return

Lets just say 50% of ICU cases are from 17% of people ( this is a choice that can be changed )

When you post stuff and it is pointed out, don't change your mind because you had no clue what you post

Fail its easy to manipulate numbers but not overall deaths, just causes.

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail its easy to manipulate numbers but not overall deaths, just causes.

YES you keep trying to do this...

17% of covid cases has 50% of ALL  ICU admissions including influenza to severe car accident victim 

This is fact dummy