*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

/Quebec to ban going to Liqour store or pot stores unless you are vaccinated -  How long before LockDownDoug does this in Ontario?   This would lock up your votes for PC party no doubt 

And what, exactly, do you think the Liberals would be doing differently? Your leader, your idol, your god calls the unvaxxed hypocrites and misogynistic terrorists. Can you ponder a thought about your moron in charge would be doing if he had a majority gov't??? 

32 minutes ago, irv said:

And what, exactly, do you think the Liberals would be doing differently? Your leader, your idol, your god calls the unvaxxed hypocrites and misogynistic terrorists. Can you ponder a thought about your moron in charge would be doing if he had a majority gov't??? 

That is the point IRV - listening to the rants about WYNNE and Squinty for 15 years was humorous :lol: now here is Mr RIGHTWING HERO PREMIER shutting down businesses and all you can do is talk about Trudeau that he hurt your feelings :lol: ...  When Trump would tweet for 3 days straight calling all sorts of people names and insults you actually cheered it ...  ONEWAYs are funny people

Your cheese was still on the cracker back then :lol: 

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is the point IRV - listening to the rants about WYNNE and Squinty for 15 years was humorous :lol: now here is Mr RIGHTWING HERO PREMIER shutting down businesses and all you can do is talk about Trudeau that he hurt your feelings :lol: ...  When Trump would tweet for 3 days straight calling all sorts of people names and insults you actually cheered it ...  ONEWAYs are funny people

Your cheese was still on the cracker back then :lol: 

Ford is a huge disappointment, a turncoat but there isn't a chance in hell any Liberal will be getting my vote come the next election, guaranteed. 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Ford is a huge disappointment, a turncoat but there isn't a chance in hell any Liberal will be getting my vote come the next election, guaranteed. 

But you never post about FORD disappointing you, all you do is talk about Trudeau hurting your feelings as he called you a name :dunno:

ONEWAYs are special

HOw come you are not posting about FORD being a commie taking your rights away, breaking the constitution laws.  :dunno:  nope not a word but you are really interested in something Trudeau did in his early 20's 

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

But you never post about FORD disappointing you, all you do is talk about Trudeau hurting your feelings as he called you a name :dunno:

ONEWAYs are special

HOw come you are not posting about FORD being a commie taking your rights away, breaking the constitution laws.  :dunno:  nope not a word but you are really interested in something Trudeau did in his early 20's 

Because I read what other Liberal premiers are doing in their Province, or want(ed) to do, that is why. Things could be better, no doubt about it, but I know things would be a lot worse under a Liberal Premier. 

And, by the way, Trudope is running the country, not a Province, and that is why I post about him in that thread, not here, but I can understand you not being able to help yourself. :news:

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You keep pointing out that there are many more per ratio of unvaccinated in hospitals.  We all know this so why do you keep posting it?

seems the unvaccianted are getting sick at a big rate compared to vaccianted

Keep counting those covid deaths Fail, don't question anything ever.

75% of all covid deaths counted are false, from the head of the cdc. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep counting those covid deaths Fail, don't question anything ever.

75% of all covid deaths counted are false, from the head of the cdc. 

Then you should be posting your distaste for Doug Ford closing everything down for a false narrative.... 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Because I read what other Liberal premiers are doing in their Province, or want(ed) to do, that is why. Things could be better, no doubt about it, but I know things would be a lot worse under a Liberal Premier

And, by the way, Trudope is running the country, not a Province, and that is why I post about him in that thread, not here, but I can understand you not being able to help yourself. :news:

I love how your speculation is posted as fact :lol:

First thing you need to do is get a hold of the interview Trudeau was doing, then look at the translation.  Maybe you wouldn't post nonsense about calling children racists and for that matter the  unvaccinated 

12 hours ago, irv said:

Do the Lie-berals even have official party status in Ontario anymore? :news:

Hilter.jpg

Neither person said any of this :dunno: 

You just posted what you claimed Trudeau said and it wasn't what you just posted here.   

Meme's are very educational for some people 

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Neither person said any of this :dunno: 

You just posted what you claimed Trudeau said and it wasn't what you just posted here.   

Meme's are very educational for some people 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

When will the jingle about Doug Ford lockdowns and insisting on vaccination, taking your rights away, forcing  you to stay at home, saying you can't eat with vaccinated people.  :dunno:  

You will never post such nonsense because you are a NEW ONEWAY

LEAKED

Doug Ford is going to do the same as Quebec and ban non vaccinated from LCBO/BEERSTORE/POTSTORE adding to the list of establishments he has banned them from.

Nevermind that, did you hear Trudeau called extreme anti vax names -  we can not stand for this and must make many meme's

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

LEAKED

Doug Ford is going to do the same as Quebec and ban non vaccinated from LCBO/BEERSTORE/POTSTORE adding to the list of establishments he has banned them from.

Nevermind that, did you hear Trudeau called extreme anti vax names -  we can not stand for this and must make many meme's

The stupid is strong in you.  This has nothing to with covid.