Check your account email address ×

How White People Got Made

13 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just resolve myself to accepting that I am systematically racist. Its easier that way. 

I haven't even done that.  I just put my head down and keep on working to better my lot in life.

Worry about the truly important shit and the rest is just cannon fodder.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's pretty obvious middle aged white men aren't going to be part of the revolution. 

If being called white and ignorant offends you maybe you should try not being white and ignorant asf. 

Look at you! Being all edgy and hip:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

still waiting @motonoggin.  What's the demographic of the revolution going to be? Angry teens? Entitled college kids? Where does a 40 something year old pot smoker fit in to this whole thing?

Sitting on a computer and banging his chest, 

21 minutes ago, JEFF said:

still waiting @motonoggin.  What's the demographic of the revolution going to be? Angry teens? Entitled college kids? Where does a 40 something year old pot smoker fit in to this whole thing?

Angry middle aged white guy. :lol: 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:56 AM, motonoggin said:

Blacks and whites use drugs at almost the same exact rate.

Yet, 80-90% of people incacerated for drug crimes are non-white.

But the system is not racist...

I don't believe that for one second. Every apartment that we have that I walk into where there may be a person of color, reeks of pot at all hours of the day night and in between. I don't know a whole lot of white folk who sit home all day Puffin the weed besides you of course. So I guess I understand your sympatico.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:14 PM, motonoggin said:

It's pretty obvious middle aged white men aren't going to be part of the revolution. 

If being called white and ignorant offends you maybe you should try not being white and ignorant asf. 

Arent you a mawm?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is but he longs to be a poor brokedown black man in 1960's Mississippi. 

:lol:  I wish we could keep him in his own subforum.  All this mind rot is wearing out my mouse having to scroll past it.

To sum up Noggin in one line.

"I benefited financially from the American Capitalist system but I'm better than any of you because I really don't believe in it and see my success as my own but anyone else's comes from white privilege."  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

^willful white ignorance^

^are you gonna start another 24 page thread with my name on it cuz I said nigger pile?^

My life is pretty damn sweet overall, and I'm really sorry about all these aggrieved identity groups and their perceived micro aggressions.  Oh well, buck up little campers! :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

^are you gonna start another 24 page thread with my name on it cuz I said nigger pile?^

My life is pretty damn sweet overall, and I'm really sorry about all these aggrieved identity groups and their perceived micro aggressions.  Oh well, buck up little campers! :bc: 

Casual racism is still racism.

You invoke your white privilege and check out. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Casual racism is still racism.

You invoke your white privilege and check out. 

:lol:

So if I hate white, northeast and west coast elitist, left wing, liberal snobs does that make me racists against white people?   After all its a pretty large group and probably encompasses 15% of the countries population.

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So if I hate white, northeast and west coast elitist, left wing, liberal snobs does that make me racists against white people?   After all its a pretty large group and probably encompasses 15% of the countries population.

White people don't experience racism.

• Haha 2