Check your account email address ×

How White People Got Made

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

White boy Brock Turner rapes woman, gets 6 months.

Black girl Cyntoia Brown kills her rapist, gets life. 

The system is not racist tho.

Anybody named CYNTOIA should get life.  

7 hours ago, JEFF said:

“Throughout the past 30 or 40 years most criminologists couldn’t say the word ‘genetics’ without spitting,” Terrie E. Moffitt, a behavioral scientist at Duke University, said. “Today the most compelling modern theories of crime and violence weave social and biological themes together.”  

Researchers estimate that at least 100 studies have shown that genes play a role in crimes. “Very good methodological advances have meant that a wide range of genetic work is being done,” 

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/arts/genetics-and-crime-at-institute-of-justice-conference.html

Just what I've been sayin' for years!!! High testosterone as a result of SELECTIVE BREEDING on the plantations for 100 years. 

The biggest, most powerful black buck was used to impregnate the bettys. The result was SUPER BLACKS with high-testosterone. Combine that with their absent fathers, and white-hating mothers, and you've got the recipe for BLACK VIOLENCE IN AMERICA. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

In other words, your mind is made up and that's that.  All whites are racist and all blacks that disapprove of blacks acting in uncivilized ways are racist as well. 

Lol. 

You say shit like this and then expect me to engage you in good faith. Smh.

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

You say shit like this and then expect me to engage you in good faith. Smh.

No. Your cheese has slid off your cracker. I don't expect anything from you. You're off the chart with your black apologists shit, and your view on an anarchist utopia world are beyond discussion. When the entire site thinks your nuts, you just might be nuts. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

No. Your cheese has slid off your cracker. I don't expect anything from you. You're off the chart with your black apologists shit, and your view on an anarchist utopia world are beyond discussion. When the entire site thinks your nuts, you just might be nuts. 

Well they're all fucking whiny willfully ignorant white boys, so...

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A few show some promise, but yeah, pretty much all of ya's are garbage people

Says the guy that cheats on his wife and brags about it on a sled site.....Go eat a bullet you stupid fuck. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that cheats on his wife and brags about it on a sled site.....Go eat a bullet you stupid fuck. :lol:

It's funny the things people will believe, isn't it?

I'm the only one who has told you anything about my personal relationships. You believe it only because it confirms your bias against me because of my politics. 

Anything else I say is dismissed, because it doesn't confirm your biases.

Weird, eh? :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny the things people will believe, isn't it?

I'm the only one who has told you anything about my personal relationships. You believe it only because it confirms your bias against me because of my politics. 

Anything else I say is dismissed, because it doesn't confirm your biases.

Weird, eh? :snack:

So you're a liar...either way you shouldn't be calling anybody here a "garbage" person. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A few show some promise, but yeah, pretty much all of ya's are garbage people

So explain to us how the anarchist world is going to work if it's you against the world? If you can't get one person on this site to say sure moto, I'll go all in with you in this land you speak of... Don't you think that maybe, just maybe it's not even remotely possible to get all of mankind on the same page if you can't get one person here to back you on this? And there's a pretty wide group of guys on here. 

As far as you calling everyone here a racist, that's not going to help you win over potential friends on you whole anarchists platform. You see, you are very much like trump. You insult everyone here then wonder why no one will stand next to you. Pretty ironic eh?

Just now, JEFF said:

So explain to us how the anarchist world is going to work if it's you against the world? If you can't get one person on this site to say sure moto, I'll go all in with you in this land you speak of... Don't you think that maybe, just maybe it's not even remotely possible to get all of mankind on the same page if you can't get one person here to back you on this? And there's a pretty wide group of guys on here. 

As far as you calling everyone here a racist, that's not going to help you win over potential friends on you whole anarchists platform. You see, you are very much like trump. You insult everyone here then wonder why no one will stand next to you. Pretty ironic eh?

It's pretty obvious middle aged white men aren't going to be part of the revolution. 

If being called white and ignorant offends you maybe you should try not being white and ignorant asf. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's pretty obvious middle aged white men aren't going to be part of the revolution. 

If being called white and ignorant offends you maybe you should try not being white and ignorant asf. 

I am not offended in the least.  What is the demographic of people joining this cause?